It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason/William Morgan Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

William Morgan
Born: New York

Morgan was known to have joined the Freemasons, only to the get rejected. Angered, he wrote a book outlining Masonic rituals and secrets.

Some members of the Batavia lodge published an advertisement denouncing Morgan. Unknown individuals were reported to have tried to set fire to Miller's newspaper office.[5] A group of Masons gathered at Morgan's house claiming that he owed them money. On September 11, 1826, Morgan was arrested

Morgan was never seen again after September 11th. This caused wide spread speculation, protests and eventually the creation of the Anti-Masonic party less than 2 years later. William Morgan inspired many Americans and became a symbol of Free speech and Free Rights.

Protests against Freemasons took place in New York and the neighboring states.

John Quincy Adams, joined in denouncing the Masons

New York governor DeWitt Clinton, also a Mason, offered a $1,000 reward for information about Morgan's whereabouts, but it was never claimed

The Conspiracy

September 11th, 1826 was the day chosen to "arrest" Morgan. After that day he was never seen. In the minds of 1826 Americans, he was killed by a secret society for threatening to reveal secrets. Thus making 9/11 a day of fear, a number that pops up multiple times later in the future:

- 1911 Triangle Shirtwaist Building Fire - 3rd deadliest disaster in New York
- 9/11/1941 - Construction begins on the Pentagon, a future 9/11 target
- 9/11/1981 - Dylan Klebold, Columbine High serial killer, is born
-9/11/2001- NYC, DC and Pennsylvania are all struck by suicide jets
- DC Sniper John Allen Muhammad was put to sleep at 9:11
- 911 = Emergency number for all Americans

Source: William Morgan
Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire
Pentagon
Dylan Klebold
DC Sniper

edit on 31-10-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thanks for this - I'm more interested in his bvook which I've downloaded

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

What is funny about it all is that Morgan's book was not the first published that displayed our rituals. There was no precedence to stop him as what he would publish was already published many times before.

William Morgan inspired many Americans and became a symbol of Free speech and Free Rights.

He was a symbol but it wasn't for freedom as what the anti-Masons wanted went against the 1st Amendment.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Interestingly enough, while he may have been killed and the body never recovered, another theory is he fled to Canada, and changed his name, only to receive royalty payments from his publisher, who stood to gain a large amount due to all the publicity surrounding his book.

As has been said many times, masons are just men, and if some guy kept pestering the same bunch of guys long enough, they may have snapped on him. The official way to handle this type of situation is to ignore it. let the wind bags blow till they run out of air.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Wasn't this covered on the two-part History Channel program? I can't see the videos from here, but I'm posting the first part anyway. If it is the program I'm thinking of, then it led to the "anti-Mason" party, which in turn led to the Shriners organization being formed as a gesture of goodwill and P.R. for the Masons. All in all, a bad guy may have got what he deserved, and a bunch of children got miraculous free care! Seems like a win-win.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Thanks for the video, nice find

Here is a good copy of the book written by William Morgan

Illustrations of Masonry

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
it proves the whole anti mason/iluminati thing in the USA is not new

this country has been thru this before. and these creeps keep coming back

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney
The Conspiracy

September 11th, 1826 was the day chosen to "arrest" Morgan. After that day he was never seen. In the minds of 1826 Americans, he was killed by a secret society for threatening to reveal secrets. Thus making 9/11 a day of fear, a number that pops up multiple times later in the future:

- 1911 Triangle Shirtwaist Building Fire - 3rd deadliest disaster in New York
- 9/11/1941 - Construction begins on the Pentagon, a future 9/11 target
- 9/11/1981 - Dylan Klebold, Columbine High serial killer, is born
-9/11/2001- NYC, DC and Pennsylvania are all struck by suicide jets
- DC Sniper John Allen Muhammad was put to sleep at 9:11
- 911 = Emergency number for all Americans

Overall you might be onto something, but the dates of other events really are unnecessary. If you think that there is a conspiracy around Morgan, awesome, and I thank you for bringing this to our attention.... but the whole generalized 9/11 tie in is a bit much.

None of your examples including Morgan's disappearance aside from 9/11/2001 lend any credence to your assertion that 9/11 is a day of fear. For example, plenty of bad things happened in 1911, no conspiracy can by supposed by Klebold's birth and no one was afraid of 9/11 because of him. The construction of the pentagon beginning on 9/11/41 is an interesting fact and coincidence but couldn't be more than that. I like to think that the phone number 911 instills hope not fear... and Muhammad dying at 9:11 meant the end of his reign of fear.

I know I'm being nitpicky, and I like what you've started here, but the OP started out with so much potential, and then you jumped the shark.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
it proves the whole anti mason/iluminati thing in the USA is not new

this country has been thru this before. and these creeps keep coming back
No, it just shows we never went anywhere.

You seem to be implying there's a current anti-Masonic sentiment in the US today. I assure you, there isn't except among conspiracy theorists. The rest of the world really doesn't have a problem with us.

In 1959 there were 4,103,161 Freemasons in the United States. source.

In the 1960 census of the US, there were 179,323,175 US residents. source

So roughly one out of every 43 people on the census was a Mason. Figure about half of the population is female, and the census includes males too young to join, and you've got around 1 in 20 men was a Mason.

Hardly a pariah.
edit on 2012.11.2 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join