It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evolution of The Soul...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
First comes the Ego (self awareness), a sense of "I".
Then comes intention for self which leads to temporary joy and sorrow.
Then comes the desire for constant joy or peace - a spiritual "seeking" happens.
We try to find purpose in life, maybe it is " to learn" maybe it is. "to be kind"...

During this time, there is a sense of compassion - relating to others...
This compassion leads to unity (knowing we are all the same at the core - all want joy)
From unity comes the realization of Karma (cause and affect)

At this point we want constant peace for ourselves and others and there is a unity knowing that we are all the same with the same basic needs at the core, we learn compassion to relate to one another and then we learn karma how our actions affect another and how they may react to back to us in the future...

Finally, we find the answer to resolve karma and we realize the answer is not something "rare" but in our grasp the entire time.

If you could describe the steps for the evolution of the soul, how would YOU do so?

If you could make steps for the evolution for the soul how would. Describe it?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Its linked to society.

Ever read any Fromm? He was not a pathetic selfish freak like Freud was.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Life after Death is Life.

That being true death as we commonly define it does not exist......

Any thoughts?
edit on 31-10-2012 by Kashai because: added content

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It all depends on the person and their own personality, traits, thoughts and characteristics. Some people are what you define as spiritual already but there is always room for improvement. My thirst for spirituality is quenched with new experiences and the fresh outlook that these bring.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

Any thoughts?

I'm not talking about the conditions the soul is thrown within (so called "life" and " death")

I'm talking more about the awareness of the soul such as peace, compassion, whatever...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Dear arpgme,

A good question. The funny thing is that the soul does progress, we feel it within ourselves. I don't know that the journey is the same for all of us; but, I think we all get asked the same questions, we just answer them differently. As for your question, I don't think my answer is that vastly different; but, I may use different words.

We experience, then we become self aware, then we try understand the world and others and eventually we try and understand ourselves and then comes the great challenge, who do we choose to be and how much do we really care about others. I imagine heaven to be a place where we still have things to do; but, the difference is that each of us has already proven which job we can be trusted in and which ones we cannot.

I do not believe we stop growing in the afterlife, I don't believe we ever stop growing. All parts of the universe move together, it is just that some move slower and that becomes the range of humanity for that moment. Peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by Kashai

Any thoughts?

I'm not talking about the conditions the soul is thrown within (so called "life" and " death")

I'm talking more about the awareness of the soul such as peace, compassion, whatever...

Humans are born, they grow old and then they die (technically). During that time as a whole they have the opportunity to express peace, compassion, whatever....

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Living,ejoying being as alive as you are,until you,one,dies.

Beyond that,i really don't know.

Remembering those who I loved who are gone,taking their lessons,their views,their soul.

Into my own.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If you could describe the steps for the evolution of the soul, how would YOU do so?

Slow and purposeful movements, interspersed with intense shifts of enlightened knowledge.

If you could make steps for the evolution for the soul how would. Describe it?

Every force applied has equal balancing effect so that if you do something bad to some one then a effect of that is something bad coming back. The evolution of the soul strives to go above this.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I agree Athlong, it is sort of like.becoming free learning to break from Karma...

Kashai , I understand your view. No learning just experience

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i have always look for balance

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think everyone here has the "soul" confused with something else. The soul can not evolve. someone please explain how the soul can evolve.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Theophorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join