It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add one more amazing happy to my list of YES.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
My sons grandmother just came into some money, and she's giving me a grand so I can pay a lot of my license tickets off. She just set me forward a good 4 months.

So not only since Oct 25th have I:

- reevaluated myself and faced my dark aspects and fixed them and learned to better myself fully

- got a job after a 2 year hunt

- learned my student loans can go by my income and since I only make 700 a month, they are giving me 0 to 25 dollars a month for 25 years *(unless things change) and after 25 years it is fully forgiven

but now I can pay off a lot of my tickets and only owe about 700 to get that back.
This means I can clear up my misdemeanor, go to school for 2 semesters to get my Phlebotomy and finally work in the medical world which I've wanted to do since the age of 11, and finally get a car

AND once all that is done, I can treat myself to that 800 dollar deep space telescope I have had my eyes on for ages now.

Seriously, to everyone who is going through problems, DO NOT EVER GIVE UP. You keep trying. You work on bettering yourselves any way you can, you keep positive, and keep on keeping on. I have had crud luck since 2010. I'd complain but NEVER gave up. And now every time I turn around, things get better and better and better.

It WILL happen to you. I promise. We can NOT appreciate the good without the bad.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Keep your chin up girl, you're doing great.

See what a bit of positive in your life can accomplish?!

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That is so true. So so true.

I may not have much, (when compared to those with high salaries, etc) but I have hope, love, pride, anticipation and a good future ahead. I'm SO grateful, I wish I could bottle these feelings and luck and send them to everyone. It'd be free of charge too, hehe.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is wonderful! I am so happy for you.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I'm so happy for you. You deserve every bit of good happening to you. You've worked your tush off for it. What a great example you are to other people looking for hope. Mighty proud of you Girl!!!

Des

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If I had the 800 hun to splash on a telescope I'd go out and buy one and have it in the mail to you tomorrow. Only cause you are cute though!! Seriously though, thanks for the uplifting read, Love is the key.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
After reading the title I was hoping you were the author of this thread

Congrats on all of your recent success and thank you for flooding ATS with some much needed positivity.

Props girl.

Regards,

FTE

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Reading your thread about your friend that you were upset about pushing you away and then your next one about your employment woes, this thread further confirms with me the reality of Karma. This is backed-up for me because you have a beautiful soul.......

I have hope, love, pride, anticipation and a good future ahead. I'm SO grateful, I wish I could bottle these feelings and luck and send them to everyone. It'd be free of charge too, hehe.

Although I have not replied to your threads (until now) I always give them the star and flag they deserve - you always wear your heart on your sleeve and I admire that trait in people.

Well done mate, keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am so happy that things are turning around for you. HUGS!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thank you all SO much. Everyone was there for me while I went through hades; while I found potential jobs and was turned down at the last moment, etc. I love sharing my good here so others can see what perserverance can bring.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You absolutely deserve to be very happy for yourself and what you've manifested. I'm very happy for you hunny!
Life is what we make it, and when we learn to create our reality, apart from the curved balls which will always be present....how irritating!...we make the life we really want. You have a fabulous future to enjoy, and it should give you massive confidence that you made it happen. Never give up, never give up, never give up.
And your thread cheered me up no end this morning, so thank you for that. I would like to add "gratitude" to your list of "love love love". What a lovely start to my day.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'm happy for you OP. It's such a great feeling to have that little ball of hope in your stomach and wake up in the morning and want to jump out of bed.

Go get 'em.

Also you're a bit of a dish. RAWR!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
More great news! I too am very happy for you and the telescope sounds awesome also

You are so right, never give up!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Good on ya Sarra. From what I've read in your posts not only were you due for a few good breaks, but you also really deserved them too.

It's great when good things happen to good people.

~Heff

top topics

join