It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween: A Satanic Holiday

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You could not give something healthy, A big no no by endorsing a ritual, how so , you speak as though you follow the christian faith which is jam packed with rituals, so please explain

My posts above explain my position quite thoroughly--and even supplying healthy food is still encouraging and promoting the ritual, so I don't lend one iota of my energy to it.

I don't do church much either, never did other than the customary attendance at funerals and weddings-- never was Called into it on my personal walk of fellowship and seeking in Him directly, for I aim to walk in the Spirit of Christ, and not in the spirit of organised religion.

Do you wear a crucifix? Do you pray to Jesus or God?

If yes then you are performing rituals just like all humans have since the birth of humanity.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

What I meant was Jews may beleive there was a jesus and muslims may too, but they don't, however believe he's the messiah. The major point being that evil is defined by us Humanity, one thing is also true of it to further prove it's physicality (It has no other place in our universe because without US defining it, it doesn't exist) is that one thing may be difined as evil by one person and not by the next person you ask, so not only is IT a PHYSICAL observation, it's also very subjective. A long time ago sex out of wedlock was considered "Evil" now it's just considered immoral...there's a big difference.

edit on 1-11-2012 by ldyserenity because: fixing grammer

Again beautiful word which resonate a lot of truth to my ears and mind.

Evil and good are defined by us and has no place in the oneness of the universe its only our dualistic ways of thinking which almost force us to make judgements on whats good or evil.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter just as one mans good is another mans evil.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It's only witchcraft because Christians don't like the god being respected in those rituals. Oh, the hypocrisy is thick!

There are many 'gods' of the world, and yet only one True Father 'Prime' Creator and Redeemer in He who He Sent, so we are to choose wisely the spirits we allow ourselves to listen to and contend with---and oh yes they do have suggestions for the mind when they are allowed in, though the conscience in the Image speaks louder still.

edit on 1-11-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'd like to add to that, if I may. The terms 'good' and 'evil' are not so much qualities of an object, so much as reflections of ourselves according to how we feel about that object or situation. In other words, when we say something is good or evil, that tells me more about you than about whatever you are describing.

With that said, good and evil are relative terms, for the same reasons listed above. Just like saying something is fat, or something is pretty.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
First of all, Halloween isn't a Satanic Holiday. Second, Paganism IS NOT Santanism although Satanism follow some of the pagan traditions. Third, Satanism is not about worshipping a so called "Devil", It is a philisophical (not religous) concept set forth by Anton Lavey; one based on the strength of the individual, the power to decide and create one's own fate, and the will to take the reins of evolution and steer it in the path of your choosing. Although, I am not a Satanist, I am an Antitheist/Athiest. I do not see anything wrong with general Satanist.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Evil and good are defined by us and has no place in the oneness of the universe its only our dualistic ways of thinking which almost force us to make judgements on whats good or evil.

So no accountability at all then and all notion of sin removed with no concept of right and wrong? Oh, so many wish upon a star that would be true so that they would never have to answer for disgraceful deeds in the afterlife.

Think about a time when you were a child when you did something wrong, unkind and/or harmful to another. How did you feel about such deep within your soul. I'm sure the voice of your conscience wasn't telling you the above clap trap. Seems like you probably knew more as a 5 year old the concept of right and wrong instilled at birth than what you are prepared to acknowledge now.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sekerofknowlege
Greeting ATS! My blessings go out to those in the North East that got affected by this “frankenstorm” which is a tragedy.

Alright, with that being said, this whole Halloween thing is a celebration of Satanism! OK, I’m not here to push my religious beliefs on anyone, and I encourage questioning things related to all religions. I don’t care if you’re an atheist, Muslim, Buddhist, Scientologist, etc., I think we can all agree on one thing; evil is a very real thing, and if you support evil, you support the devil. October 31st is an important date for Satanists, witches, and occultists alike, as Halloween is an embracement of evil and celebration of death. It’s a sick thing to watch kids in my neighborhood dress up and unconsciously support this occult movement. I encourage you to reject this pagan, satanic holiday! If you dressed up for Halloween, you are supporting the evil spiritual forces and the devil himself, as well as rejecting Jesus
Christ.
Check out these links posted and let me know you think.

yourgoingtohell.com...

www.demonbuster.com...

www.christiananswers.net...

I'm sure tonight there's all kind of sick rituals taking place that feed off the energy of the brained wash youth that support this Halloween movement. I'm talking about ouiji board use, bonfires, animal sacrifices, heavy drug-use, sex rituals, basically any kind of sinful behavior that goes against the Oneness that is God. This is a big night for occultists and paganist alike. I encourage you to combat this spiritual warfare taking place in the higher realms of existence by meditating tonight and imagine love and peace spreading to all corners of the globe. Pray to god and thank the universe for your very existence. Don't feed into this celebration of evil.

I personally believe in God and believe in the light of Jesus Christ. Halloween claims to be a “Christian” holiday buts it’s far from it. Please, do some research, and next year don’t let your kids dress up as a witch! Say your prayers tonight as these wicked evil forces thrive off everyone feeding into this devilish holiday.

Peace and God Bless to all.

The only thing I think Halloween could be to a person of Christan faith is that it may be a distraction. Is that where you're going with your statement?

I've seen many Christians who do believe in Jesus and do celebrate Halloween with the best of them. I don't think it's in the best interest of a Christian to try and police the village. The splinter/log thing is where I am going. Oh and the "you love them as I have loved you" part goes here too. I seriously think the Lord has it all covered. Relax and enjoy Halloween as "you" see fit ( you see fit = freewill, see how it works? )... Your heart won't lie to you, is it your mind or your heart telling you this?

There is no worship of idles in the hearts of the celebrants I don't think. I truly don't think there is. I am sure Christians get up and in prayer thank the Lord for the beautiful day before them and then they put on their magic mike costume for a grand ole Halloween day and eve.

It was amazing how many folks said God bless you to my son when we filled his pillow case... It was a good Halloween night for this Christian family...

Now if you go to a buddies house on Halloween night, perform some satanic ritual and purposely praise the other side, then yeah.. I agree..

Later my friend.

edit on 1-11-2012 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Those feelings are a result of imagining how you would feel if that had been you. It's part conditioning and part self-reflection. Unity. Treat others as you would be treated. Get it? It's a basic law that comes from the Law of Threefold, which states that whatever you send out will come back to you threefold. Whatever you do, will be returned to you.

And children instinctively recognize this. That's why certain actions give them pause or regret, because they know they've just set the wheel in motion. Children are very psychic, very in tune with the universe. They know these things, even if we've chosen to ignore them in favor of stuff we can touch with our hands and see with our eyes.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

Exactly! Don't pick at the splinter in your neighbors eye while there's a log sticking out of yours! Guess I don't have much to add other than I love that metaphor. Great words to live by.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by gnosticagnostic

You are more than free to partake in a 'mainstream' occult ritual directly targeting the innocence of children and are furthermore allowed in will to raise your own in partaking with such demonic based influences of this world with rights to the flesh of the fallen (and yes such negative entities are real, for I have dealt with them personally in spiritual warfare and Christ spent much of His ministry casting them out of the multitudes). You can also hand out all the 'sugary treats' in the world and see what 'fruit' results from it's poison in mind, body and soul---sugar being one of the most harmfully addictive edible substance known to man. I am not going against your will to commit a wrong, just simply informing that it is a wrong in an unholy partaking.

As our will sows our path, I pray mine is in Accordance and alignment with the Will of the Holy Father who steers me well clear in a Guided Spiritual recognition of obvious occultic reverence and celebration. I have made errors in the past too in what seemed 'harmless' (wearing an amulet) and was duly reprimanded almost immediately as His child to not delve with the 'other side's' workings. I listen to His Voice now moreso than ever for such Positive Steering in love and trust to He who gave me life. You have now been warned and at this point are are no longer with excuse of ignorance if and when you are Called to give your account to Him of your deeds in furtherance to such a matter of partaking/adherance. That is my purpose in expression, and there are no accidents to those whose eyes met my posting in a Truth.

I wish you Good Will sincerely in the lives of you and your children. The fact is we live in dangerous times of snaring, now moreso than ever, with much evil cunningly veiled as Good, Lucifer being the angel of light, the 'illuminated' one, the seducer, the tempter, the great imitator of the Divine with his legion of all that is corrupting, unclean and impure.

wow thats so magnanimous of you...
considering the christian church has a Halloween in the park.. ( it's called trunk or treat ) and they have inflatables and serve free chili to the community.. i'm gonna go with that.. good luck to you though Mr Scrooge when god asks me at the gates of heaven why I partook of halloween.. i'm gonna say "It was fun! Thank you we had a great time! I

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Bloody fundies p me off. Most of their delusional missives have nothing to do with god, JC and that crew it's all about their pearl clutching sensibilities being offended, in this case by a small child dressed as spiderman.

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee and use it to stuff thine own turkey for the Lord thy God hateth wasteth and might smiteth you a bit, if you don't do as ye are told" Matthew of Bellamy 5:29

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So no accountability at all then and all notion of sin removed with no concept of right and wrong? Oh, so many wish upon a star that would be true so that they would never have to answer for disgraceful deeds in the afterlife.

Think about a time when you were a child when you did something wrong, unkind and/or harmful to another. How did you feel about such deep within your soul. I'm sure the voice of your conscience wasn't telling you the above clap trap. Seems like you probably knew more as a 5 year old the concept of right and wrong instilled at birth than what you are prepared to acknowledge now.

You really don't understand do you. your words read as if fear has taken over your mind.

What is wrong, unkind and or harmful to another?

What has accountability have anything to do with human understanding of duality?

Christ was not good nor was he bad, many spiritual teachers in human history have taught the same thing that removal of the dualistic principles given to us since birth by others wishing to control is what breaks us free.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

When I was a kid our church held a Halloween party with a haunted house in the basement.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My opinion.... and that's just what this is,Halloween is a dying holiday just as Christmas and pretty much all holidays eventually will die out...why?Because humans are finally getting brains to realize that this is all Easter bunny bologna.Devil...God....Saint ...sinner...all just made up stereotypes to explain human behavior some people are Good hearted compassionate people some are cold empty schmuck tards who only care about theirselves like the Satanic Elite who runs the world....but hey to each there own....."live in this world, yet be not of it".Ultimate conclusion here all this crap was created by people who know how to control and manipulate people...nothing more..they all and I mean all, are F@#$%ing stupid good or bad....its just an excuse to avoid justifying extreme behavior..pure and simple..So weather your a Satanist or a Christian you are in truth an ignorant fluke of nature.....

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh yeah and before anyone thinks they are going to try an be witty and and bring up commentary about my member name....save it for some other time.It has nothing to do with my opinion or beliefs

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

What has accountability have anything to do with human understanding of duality?

Click on the link below.
It is an abundantly very GOOD example that this man understood the duality of good and evil, right and wrong mid act of disgrace to desist.

Mindsets like yours are dangerous for they allow a 'free reign' to decision making in eradicating notions of accountability in not comprehending that we are ultimately Judged Righteously for our deeds, reaping what we sow in cause and effect-- both here AND in the afterlife according to the Divine Plan of Will that still allows for Mercy and Salvation, even though we are all guily of sin (though not all sin is equal and we stand to be counted worthy of Redemption). This man was freed from the spirit of rape, thank the Lord, for the voice of Righteousness was loud enough for him to break the shackles of sin and repent and not harm many lives affected by such an act furthermore.
news.ninemsn.com.au...

I'll leave it at that for tonight and I apologies for any veering off-topic, although it is a vital example to the matters raised for 'higher' learning.

I think I provided GOOD example of what we are NOT to do unto others above. Loving one another is not rooted in the Foundation of "do what thou wilt" based teaching principles that deny the concept of evil and accountability for such. This is what the Luciferians teach their 'adepts' in aims and ritual that their conscience be overcome in order that they may more easily conduct and justify disgraceful acts (aided by demonic entities they have invoked in violation of Holy decree).

Christ was not good

If you knew Him in Truth, those words would never be conceived. Pray that you are Delivered onto him for your sake of Steering and not mine.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

on the contrary, you do seem to know jesus in fact, you hit the nail in the head(no pun intended)
because balance is indeed the right path, no saints or sinners, no gods or devils, nothing here but us.
in duality and polarity...
your views make more sense than the other extremist views presented previously

it's only fitting you do have that nickname

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Click on the link below.
It is an abundantly very GOOD example that this man understood the duality of good and evil, right and wrong mid act of disgrace to desist.

Mindsets like yours are dangerous for they allow a 'free reign' to decision making in eradicating notions of accountability in not comprehending that we are ultimately Judged Righteously for our deeds, reaping what we sow in cause and effect-- both here AND in the afterlife according to the Divine Plan of Will.
news.ninemsn.com.au...

I'll leave it at that for tonight and I apologies for any veering off-topic, although it is a vital example to the matters raised for 'higher' learning.

I think I provided GOOD example of what we are NOT to do unto others above. Loving one another is not rooted in the Foundation of "do what thou wilt" based teaching principles that deny the concept of evil and accountability for such. This is what the Luciferians teach their 'adepts' in aims and ritual that their conscience be overcome in order that they may more easily conduct and justify disgraceful acts (aided by demonic entities they have invoked in violation of Holy decree).

I think we are in a totally different universes as it seems my questions just went way over your head or you hear and read what you want and dont take accountability for your actions

Please explain my mindset to me as you seem to know it by saying mine is dangerous.

Whats dangerous is making judgments on whats in anothers mind, so i guess congratulations is at hand, you are true modern day christian.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I guess I'll address your questions. Maybe I can lend some clarity to the matter.

Accountability comes from believing you or someone else deserves closure in one matter or another. Simply put, it's the "I want" complex.

"I want you to apologize."

"I want you to pay restitution."

"I want to punish you."

"I want to avenge this person whom I believe you have wronged."

Now, duality fits into this in that you believe that harm has been done. Obviously, this means there are no benevolent effects. However, from a dualist perspective, the person who has been wronged has learned a lessons. They have gained experience. "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." They have learned to anticipate and/or calculate the likelihood of such a result, and that makes them a slightly better strategist.

It all depends on whether you give the negative results more value, or the positive results more value. Emotionally speaking, it's probably more productive to cut your losses and count yourself fortunate it wasn't worse.

Christ was not good nor was he bad, many spiritual teachers in human history have taught the same thing that removal of the dualistic principles given to us since birth by others wishing to control is what breaks us free.

Good and bad are relative terms. They reveal more about the person using those words, than about the object or situation being described, for the reasons listed above.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Christ was not good

If you knew Him in Truth, those words would never be conceived. Pray that you are Delivered onto him for your sake of Steering and not mine.

How about instead of quoting a quarter of whats said you include the whole statement.

I like how you see truth its amusing,

If you knew him in truth you would stop judging others and using condemning statements to make yourself feel above others.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join