It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween: A Satanic Holiday

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sekerofknowlege

Well Buddihists, Jews, hindus, pagans and MUSLIMS don't believe in Jesus Christ!!! So what? They satanists, too? IN FACT PAGANISM BELIEVES IN NO DEVIL, WE BELIEVE EVIL SPRINGS FROM MEN LIKE YOU SPEWING LIES AND PROPAGANDA, OF course I use men generically, humans are the only source of evil...why...because evil DOES NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OF THE PHYSICAL HUMANITY...MOST DEFINATELY CANNOT BE EXPRESSED WITHOUT THE PHYSICAL...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

oh mercy mercy mercy.. first off i walked about 5 miles last night trick or treating with the kids.. I don't know about you but I got 2 little mini candy bars for the effort.. i'm quite sure walking 5+ miles = good for you... Halloween really picked up because of the Victorian era when it was customary to be involved in the community .. you know paying visits to the neighbors... oh and lets not forget how evil it is to remember one's manners and say thank you for the trick or treat.. truly evil that concept of learning is... oh and dressing up as princesses and super hero's.. lord that is the devil at work right there... because we all know your not really a princess or a superhero so... thats deceitful too... and just inviting the evil into your home.... Honestly, I don't know which is sadder.. probably the fact that you actually believe what you said to be true..

You are more than free to partake in a 'mainstream' occult ritual directly targeting the innocence of children and are furthermore allowed in will to raise your own in partaking with such demonic based influences of this world with rights to the flesh of the fallen (and yes such negative entities are real, for I have dealt with them personally in spiritual warfare and Christ spent much of His ministry casting them out of the multitudes). You can also hand out all the 'sugary treats' in the world and see what 'fruit' results from it's poison in mind, body and soul---sugar being one of the most harmfully addictive edible substance known to man. I am not going against your will to commit a wrong, just simply informing that it is a wrong in an unholy partaking.

As our will sows our path, I pray mine is in Accordance and alignment with the Will of the Holy Father who steers me well clear in a Guided Spiritual recognition of obvious occultic reverence and celebration. I have made errors in the past too in what seemed 'harmless' (wearing an amulet) and was duly reprimanded almost immediately as His child to not delve with the 'other side's' workings. I listen to His Voice now moreso than ever for such Positive Steering in love and trust to He who gave me life. You have now been warned and at this point are are no longer with excuse of ignorance if and when you are Called to give your account to Him of your deeds in furtherance to such a matter of partaking/adherance. That is my purpose in expression, and there are no accidents to those whose eyes met my posting in a Truth.

I wish you Good Will sincerely in the lives of you and your children. The fact is we live in dangerous times of snaring, now moreso than ever, with much evil cunningly veiled as Good, Lucifer being the angel of light, the 'illuminated' one, the seducer, the tempter, the great imitator of the Divine with his legion of all that is corrupting, unclean and impure.

edit on 1-11-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
You are more than free to partake in a 'mainstream' occult ritual directly targeting the innocence of children and are furthermore allowed in will to raise your own in partaking with such demonic based influences also (and yes these negative entities are real, for I have dealt with them personally in spiritual warfare and Christ spent much of His ministry casting them out of the multitudes). You can also hand out all the 'sugary treats' in the world and see what 'fruit' results from it's poison in mind, body and soul---sugar being one of the most harmfully addictive edible substance known to man. I am not going against your will to commit a wrong, just simply informing that it is a wrong in this partaking.
So I'm guessing you're one of those who turns out the lights and won't answer the door. Sad.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

So I'm guessing you're one of those who turns out the lights and won't answer the door. Sad.

I'm saddened by the state of many things in this world, especially the corruption of His children, both young and old.

And no, I had no visitors for this ritual at my home, though there was a letter posted by a neighbour that if I wanted to partake, that I leave a balloon supplied out the front of my fence. Well, I exercised my will to decline so as to not supply poison to children, nor endorse a ritual because in my knowledge Granted, that's a big no no.

Lights are on where I'm at

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, my kids had a blast! We Trick-Or-Treated for 2 hours and came home with a ton of candy. My son was Frankenstein, my daughter was a princess, and I was a witch! We had fun, got some exercise, bonded, and they'll have wonderful memories of their mom dressing up and taking them trick-or-treating.

I've celebrated Halloween in the usual way my whole life. I'm still a strong believer in Christ. It's not about religion, even if it once was. It's tradition.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Since Satan does not now and never did exist I have to take issue with this original topic. And as holidays go this one is by far the coolest, you don't get to be somebody else for Columbus day (which is a real joke holiday btw, Columbus didn't discover anything)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It's uneducated, ignorant, vindictive and self-righteous Christians like you that give Christianity a bad name, and it's Christianity that gives paganism a bad name.

Go home and learn something instead of spreading your idiocy. And by 'learn something', that means avoid your Bible, because it clearly isn't doing you any good.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

Since Satan does not now and never did exist I have to take issue with this original topic.

I could quickly research and supply links on how one can actually summon and manifest demons in ritual, these 'fairy tale' entities, and to utilise such jinn (does the word sound familiar) to even do your bidding, but I wouldn't want to feel responsible for potentially plaguing your very existence just to prove a point on an internet forum.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Well Buddihists, Jews, hindus, pagans and MUSLIMS don't believe in Jesus Christ!!! So what? They satanists, too? IN FACT PAGANISM BELIEVES IN NO DEVIL, WE BELIEVE EVIL SPRINGS FROM MEN LIKE YOU SPEWING LIES AND PROPAGANDA, OF course I use men generically, humans are the only source of evil...why...because evil DOES NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OF THE PHYSICAL HUMANITY...MOST DEFINATELY CANNOT BE EXPRESSED WITHOUT THE PHYSICAL...

Beautiful words you have written, however one little error as Muslims sure do believe in Jesus

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yeah, they just don't believe he was the messiah. But isn't that the point serenity was trying to make?
edit on 1-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I'm saddened by the state of many things in this world, especially the corruption of His children, both young and old.

And no, I had no visitors for this ritual at my home, though there was a letter posted by a neighbour that if I wanted to partake, that I leave a balloon supplied out the front of my fence. Well, I exercised my will to decline so as to not supply poison to children, nor endorse a ritual because in my knowledge Granted, that's a big no no.

Lights are on where I'm at

I exercised my will to decline so as to not supply poison to children, nor endorse a ritual because in my knowledge Granted, that's a big no no.

You could not give something healthy,

A big no no by endorsing a ritual, how so , you speak as though you follow the christian faith which is jam packed with rituals, so please explain

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What I meant was Jews may beleive there was a jesus and muslims may too, but they don't, however believe he's the messiah. The major point being that evil is defined by us Humanity, one thing is also true of it to further prove it's physicality (It has no other place in our universe because without US defining it, it doesn't exist) is that one thing may be difined as evil by one person and not by the next person you ask, so not only is IT a PHYSICAL observation, it's also very subjective. A long time ago sex out of wedlock was considered "Evil" now it's just considered immoral...there's a big difference.

edit on 1-11-2012 by ldyserenity because: fixing grammer

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

EXACTLY!! For a religion so dead set against witchcraft, they're pretty stupid. My apologies if that's a harsh way to put it, but that's exactly what it is. Every Sunday, they sing and they chant and they perform cannibalistic rites. They use ceremonial talismans and they speak predesignated words. They give homage to higher powers, and they demonstrate their loyalty and their dedication.

Every legitimate case of "witchcraft" shows that exact set of parameters. If I were so inclined, I could post a dozen instances that are undeniably witchcraft that display an astonishing number of parallels to Christian worship.

It's only witchcraft because Christians don't like the god being respected in those rituals. Oh, the hypocrisy is thick!
edit on 1-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sekerofknowlege
reply to post by Myomistress

By spreading the word, i don't mean anything having to do with organized religion. I mean once you discover the truth, first hand,you feel obligated to tell people. The truth i am referring too is the interconnectedness of all life that sums up to be the oneness that is God. I do not know why you people keep criticizing me of being a "Christian". I personally don't like the majority of Christian people i have met. They push there beliefs on people and manipulate the word of God. Again i can't speak for every Christian.
You guys don't have to agree with me, you know.

whatever i guess i'm just misunderstood but as long as i provoked a new way of seeing things and thinking to at least one person i'll consider it a win in my book.

You mean like you have been doing all of this topic long? That's also why this topic was conceived and it is exactly what you are doing whether you are too delusional to realize it or not yourself. Nothing but hypocritical thinking.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't understand why you Colonials make such a big kerfuffle about it? Can anyone explain?

It's over here now too, there's loads of rubbish and tat in the shops for it, and everyone seems to be more and more excited every year about it. When I was young it was nothing, bonfire night was far more exciting. Yet somehow it's crossed the ocean that we're supposed to be all partying for it and dressing up and buying made in China tat that if I waited to today would be 90% off.

Back in my day....

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You damn right I sinned my ass off last night!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sekerofknowlege

Alright, with that being said, this whole Halloween thing is a celebration of Satanism! OK, I’m not here to push my religious beliefs on anyone, and I encourage questioning things related to all religions. I don’t care if you’re an atheist, Muslim, Buddhist, Scientologist, etc., I think we can all agree on one thing; evil is a very real thing, and if you support evil, you support the devil.

That last sentence is where your argument suddenly went pear-shaped. You can't say that you are not here to push your religious beliefs on anyone, and then suddenly assume that we all agree that evil is real and that the devil exists.

The rest of your argument, as I'm sure others have pointed out to you, is just more bible-thumping claptrap that I don't care to hear. Your god is fine for you, but don't assume anyone else cares about it.

Take care, and leave your religious belief out of our children's candy gathering fun!

link   
I'd go even further to say that God is not good nor evil, creation can be evil and destruction can be good, God is neutral at best. This is best explained by the first line of the bible "God created us in his image" meaning we are neutral as well, that is the defining line there, created us in his image conciousness is neutral it hasn't got intent (which I believe God is just the source of cconciousness) This is why freewill is ours, we define by observation by having a conciousness what is good and what is evil. We, are, Like God, observers, he is an observer observers are always Neutral. We are him he is us, therefore, no one is more evil and or good than the other. It's only physical acts and motivations that can be considered evil or good, and even that changes from one day to the next and from person to person.
edit on 1-11-2012 by ldyserenity because: missed an 'n'

link   

You could not give something healthy, A big no no by endorsing a ritual, how so , you speak as though you follow the christian faith which is jam packed with rituals, so please explain

My posts above explain my position quite thoroughly--and even supplying healthy food is still encouraging and promoting the ritual, so I don't lend one iota of my energy to it.

I don't do church much either, never did other than the customary attendance at funerals and weddings-- never was Called into it on my personal walk of fellowship and seeking in Him directly, for I aim to walk in the Spirit of Christ, and not in the spirit of organised religion. In expressing such though, I do highly recommend the partaking of the symbolic Holy sacraments of full immersion baptism (and not in infancy, but at an age of understanding the willful acceptance of Christ) and Holy Communion--such are Sacraments in Holy reverence to accepting and adhering with the Good Spirit in Christ, acknowledging His sacrifice, which is far from the unholy walk with our children down 'candy lane'.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Every time I see a church hosting a "Fall Festival" I laugh.
Really???

Don't they realize that Halloween predates ALL of the organized religions....oh wait, that's right. Organized religion likes to ignore history and tradition that doesn't fall in line with it's dogmas. How silly of me!

I will keep Halloween. I will observe the solistices for what they are, not for what the church has chosen to obscure and devour in order to lure pagans to its doors.

It is HIGH time for those who subscribe to religion that claim to have a brain to actually USE it and question what they are told instead of simply obeying.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join