It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween: A Satanic Holiday

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
reply to post by jeantherapy

If the Christians achieved their goal, every human on Earth would be a moronic zombie in a pew endlessly reciting meaningless incantations. This arcane ritualistic behavior certainly smacks of "cult", a word that Christians believe somehow does not apply to them. The most disturbing fact is that anyone on Earth would want to live a life that is not based on their own experiences; that would be akin to me selling another person's research as truth without attempting to verify it.

So you are now claiming as fact that NONE of the faithful in Christ have had personal validations in revelation via personal experiences (that supports their walk in Christ)?

Okay, so you've seen a man turn one fish into five thousand and are aware of babies born without the aid of sperm? What other Christian myths do you have repeatable evidence to support? How many men have you seen control the flow of water with their mind?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I would advise you recant your hypocrital allegations and false indignation. According to the above links, as compared to your retorts, I believe you should have nothing further to say in this thread. Unless you like sleeping in the really deep hole you've dug for yourself.

I want direct quoted statements on where I have been hypocritical with false indignation ---and next time if you want to come up with an argument/attack against me, don't be a sideways prat and use a whole section of another's quotes to argue against me which gives a reader the distinct impression they are my own. Very poor form, but then again you are consistent with such for all your vulgarity.

So what am I supposed to be recanting SPECIFICALLY??

Anyway bedtime for me, we can play here some other time maybe...keep that flame warm for me.

edit on 7-11-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

They hand out candy during easter too, ya know. And last I looked, egg nog is an artery buster. What about those candy canes on the christmas tree? You know, ALL the holidays have been sold to the corporations. They can all be picked apart and made to look bad. Get off your high horse.

It's simple. People like holidays to remember things and to relax and have some fun. The corporations make full use of this opportunity to empty our pockets. That's all it's. Don't make it complicated.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Okay, so you've seen a man turn one fish into five thousand and are aware of babies born without the aid of sperm? What other Christian myths do you have repeatable evidence to support? How many men have you seen control the flow of water with their mind?

Where is your evidence that disproves it, funny how that works. Consider that just maybe the Creator of Life is not limited in the Ways we are with the Power, Blessings and miracles that can be Bestowed. Furthermore you seem to think I care what you believe or dismiss. I really don't. People are called to Seek the Divine and not to demand evidence like a bunch of whiny kids. So go seek if you're inclined and come to your own awakenings in Truth. All faith with adherence to the Good Will is Rewarded in ways you should desire to discover for yourself.

Matthew 7:7
New International Version (NIV)
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Where is your evidence that disproves it, funny how that works. Consider that just maybe the Creator of Life is not limited in the Ways we are with the Power, Blessings and miracles that can be Bestowed. Furthermore you seem to think I care what you believe or dismiss. I really don't. People are called to Seek the Divine and not to demand evidence like a bunch of whiny kids. So go seek if you're inclined and come to your own awakenings in Truth. All faith with adherence to the Good Will is Rewarded in ways you should desire to discover for yourself.

Matthew 7:7
New International Version (NIV)
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
I love that argument. I love how Christians say that seeking evidence makes us in to a bunch of whiny kids. That must be some interesting life you lead, when anyone can convince you of anything without proof.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Koros

I love that argument. I love how Christians say that seeking evidence makes us in to a bunch of whiny kids. That must be some interesting life you lead, when anyone can convince you of anything without proof.

Actually I didn't 'say' that. How do you twist me stating about others "demanding" evidence from others into them seeking evidence for themselves?

Is anyone here capable of not distorting the truth against me?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Where is your evidence that disproves it, funny how that works. nd the door will be opened to you."

You're asking for someone to provide evidence that a story written in a book long after it had supposedly taken place didn't actually happen?

In that case, I would argue that Odin is the one true god, as he sought to rid the world of ice giants. My evidence? You don't see any ice giants now, do you?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join