It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21 2012??? 11:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Since my twenties i have always thought i was ling in the end times. Whatever that means. I have been interested in spiritual, paranormal things for as long as i can remeber. I have had very strange things happen that you could right off as coincidence but yet strong feelings as not to be the case. I have read just about every book about aliens, ufos, 2012, etc... Years ago i was convinced 2012 was going to bvring something very different. i never really bought into the destruction armegeddon scenarios but something different. Recently i have relaxed my self in not worrying so much but go back and forth of what may happen. I am hoping for a spiritual advancement in humans!! but Im wondering if any others have been going through the same on and off feelings. I sometimes wonder will it be like "in the days of Noah" Everyone wil be going about their lives and wam!!! MAyans told us so scenario!!!

Anyone else feeling this

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I will say it kind of feels like its time a lot of people realize what is important and what is of little consequence.

Shifting priorities and all that.

With all the corruption and everything being exposed and more talked about than before, I don't know if I can say it was fate or whatever, all I know is more stuff has come out into the open the closer we get to the end of this year.

Whether the Mayans or any other civilizations actually knew of anything, or if it is one very big coincidence, It doesn't change the fact the world is changing a lot recently.

A lot of the old ways of doing things are beginning to show they aren't all they are cracked up to be.

Maybe coincidence and fate are much closer than people believe they are.

If something happens, cool. If it doesn't, well it won't be the end of the world

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i]reply to post by sd211212

You are so correct! I am a black guy who use to be really ego based thinking but like in 2010 all that changed really fast and spirit got ahold of me! 

I went from partying every night to praying and meditating! I stop eating meat and I'm like almost vegan, but I love cheese and bread so I'm working on eliminating it from my diet. Also trying to stop smoking weed lol, but I have become much more conscious of everything even the plant and animal kingdoms are experienced on a whole new level.  I'm ready for our star brothers and sister to land so we can clean Earth up and they can teach us with They know and we can "compare notes " or science or what ever you wanna call it lol

We shall see what 2012 shall bring! I think it's gonna be great btw

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am beginning to think maybe it wont be devastating as well.
However I have a few issues with this.
Number one why would Jesus have told of the end times 2000 years ago if nothing devastating was going to happen? (and for all those bible critics Jesus is real and the bible is only half of the truth) Is this because we have the power to change things and nothing is written in stone?
But if we had the power to change things do you really think only a small number (3 million) of people can do it out of 6 billion?
Number two a pole shift has happened on this planet before why wouldn't it happen this time?
Number three I feel like we have done too much damage to change things for the better. We cannot even survive without taxing the earths resources and draining mother earth to death. She Will shake us all off like fleas.

Maybe I'm just pessimistic. I don't like the way people treat this planet. I don't like nuclear energy and I don't like war. I don't like any of the horrid things humanity has done for money.

On that note, I feel that things will change on the face of the planet. How can there be a spiritual inward change without also being an outward physical change? It's all relative. The fact is a new sun will rise on dec 22 2012 and that sun will emit fifth dimensional rays. Those who are already living consciously in the fifth dimension will be fine. However I worry for those who are clinging to the third dimension. I can't wait to see what happens. I'm especially tired of the financial system and the people who govern it.

And also I mention the end times described by Jesus in the bible because he also mentioned spiritual awakenings during these times and the young people. And I had a spiritual awakening about two years ago which is when I recieved 'everlasting life' having been reborn again into my true immortal self.
edit on 31-10-2012 by siriusstarlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think there are a number of ways to interpret many things, but there is only one way that is actually the truth. It really does not matter why these things happen or what we are told, the fact we exist is the only absolute. I believe that we are all recycled energy along with the rest of the universe.

The time is coming that we will be given the opportunity to reunite ourselves to the truth. Being pure energy does not confine us to this dimension, we chose to be here. The reason is for us to learn there is something greater than ourselves. It is our collective consciousness, through a greater vibratory energy, that will allow us to overcome the negative forces and ascend to where we came from. It is not about spiritual or religious aspects. It is about true love. Love is the reason we exist, however, there have been many times we have failed to learn this lesson. As a society we have allowed ourselves to be controlled by greed and all aspects of greed.

Until we understand that all energy is connected and equal, we will continue to fail. Equal, in that we are from the same source, but we have different vibrations. I believe, the majority of souls on this planet right now are average 3 vibratory and account for the reason why Earth is at this juncture, spiritually. There will need to be a cleansing for this reason, but it is not the only reason. Treating each other based on the color of skin or religious beliefs doesn’t resonate well.

The pyramids were built for a reason. I believe they harness energy and we have this knowledge, but it is hidden from us. The age of the pyramids are far older than we think or have been taught. One thing is certain, they were not built by any civilization alive today. If we are recycled energy, it stands to reason that there are those souls here now that did join in the creation of many of these ancient sights and are quite aware of how and why they exist. When the time comes, this will be revealed.

We have knowledge of the solar system and surrounding galaxies. They are energy that we have no control over. We can be prepared for whatever changes the Earth has coming by having true love for one another. Rather than creating more man made destruction or fighting over the translation of the Mayan calendar. It is not about the Mayan calendar or any other prophecies, it is about making a choice to live by a code of true love for your fellow souls/energy.

Much Love to all.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

I personally feel that the most likely scenario inspiring change after 2012 is if...nothing happens. Yep that is right....nothing happening will inspire change. Why?

Well I think after 2012 we will have the sudden realization that there is no "savior" there is no "cure--all" to our problems and its not coming from aliens or Jesus or alien Jesus....

When you stop putting your individual responsibility to be a better person on the back burner for a savior or ctrl alt delete type of situation to be the cure-all...that is when the world will change for the better.

I mean I could be wrong it could be an asteroid or any number of the events speculated here on ATS...

but I personally feel that on Jan 1st 2013 when its a beautiful day...people will finally realize and accept the world really is in their hands...and no aliens are going to save them from themselves...no Jesus is going to bring about righteous justice and make the world right again...

I think from 2013 on people will finally realize....we are on our own...That is a mind warping realization for some and it might be enough to say that 2012 was indeed the end of an era...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceManMan

Also trying to stop smoking weed lo

It's not always a bad thing if you can learn to use it the 'right' way. Instead of partying with it, you can use it to assist you in opening up spiritual pathways. Anyways, I shouldn't talk about it too much. It's against the rules on this forum.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I approach dec 21 with an open mind. I would love to see a massive spiritual awakening, or shift to the 4th dimension take place. But realistically, nothing at all is going to happen.

It will be just another day. That is what I tell myself. I hope for more, but I expect to wake up, and being disappointed by lunch time. Then by dec 24th, (seeing as I will give it a few day window) By the 24th, I will never believe in a single doomsday, or shifting of ages date again.

Then I will live my life realizing that this is it, and I have to make the best of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
The pyramids were built for a reason. I believe they harness energy and we have this knowledge, but it is hidden from us.

Why?

I'm not arguing this point at all. I'm actually interested in this theory, but I have asked why it is hidden from us in various threads, and nobody has ever answered me.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It is hidden from us because we are not ready. You cannot give something holy to the dogs.

It is pretty obvious that humans were much more enlightened at one point than we are right now. In fact I believe that humanity is at its current lowest point in intelligence that its ever been. We destroy everything, we are not living in harmony with nature in any way, and we have no idea why, or where we came from. The ancients knew. They were capable of things we don't understand.

Humanity is simply not ready to understand. So those that remember, keep it hidden from us as a whole.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Actually shadowfox you are partly wrong. I used to think the same thing. Yes today human beings are more 'intelligent' and more inclined towards the mind rather than the heart. However we had to balance that heart of prior races by manifesting the mind and that is what today's civilization is doing. So we can look at this as a low point of connecting with the heart. That does not make a prior civilization better than what we are now. Now think of it this way. We have evolved both our minds and hearts and are ready to unite them to create a masterful race that will never need to be governed by anyone or anything.

I have evolved from pure thought and have reconnected to my heart; the uniting of my heart and mind thus creating a unity consciousness. Truth is one with me now and I no longer look outside of myself for answers. A very beautiful thing. It's christ consciousness. The mind and heart together are astonishing and these people who have evolved themselves into this will bring in the next golden age.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by siriusstarlight

What you say is what I believe as well. All of the answers are within us. Whether dec 21, 2012 is real or not is another thing. We all have the ability to go into a higher state of consciousness now, and that trend is becoming more and more popular, maybe on dec 21st that will reach critical mass and enlighten the world. Time will tell.

However, if nothing happens on dec 21, then we must look at our race and wonder when we will be ready. Because we have never been as close to destruction as we are right now. Each and every single day brings about our downfall. At our current rate, we will have destroyed this planet in 50 more years. We are quite literally in the last generation that will live a good life on this planet unless something drastic happens. So if humanity is ever going to be ready for the next step in our evolution, then there is no better time than dec 21. For nothing to happen, means it really is a doomsday.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
Hello siriusstarlight,

What you said in your posts made me think of something that happens to me now and then. I am not sure if they are waking daydreams or acutal dreams or what, but it always seems very real. I have felt I have been on the threshold of something very important for the past 10 years or so. An awakening of some sort. It has to do with humans transitioning to a higher way of thinking and being. Sometimes I look at the daily lives we as human beings lead and it seems very strange and foreign that we struggle to get things, to be important and or powerful, to make more money to get more things, a terrible cycle of consuming and being cruel to one another. It always makes me sad because it is the reality we live in. A new way of existing comes to me in glimpses: no one trying to better or think they are better than anyone else, calmness, peace, pure love, happiness and joy. An earth that is serene and beautiful and CLEAN. In this place everyone works together for a common good and enjoy every second of every day. There is technology, but it is more like our minds control things. It is strange, I have been seeing all this in very small glimpes. It always makes me feel I am on the brink of a major discovery and just when I think I am about to get full awareness it escapes my grasp.

I think something good is coming, but get the sense that everyone will not think it's good though and many will stay behind as they are not ready spiritually, emotionally, or mentally and many will not want to give up material things nor what they consider power. I would appreciate your thoughts.

Blessings,
yesterdaysreality
edit on 1-11-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yesterdaysreality

Yesterdaysreality, you should look into going into a flotation tank and meditating on everything you just said. You may find the tank helps you become fully aware of whateverer it is that escapes your grasp.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure what will happen, if anything, or something unimaginable, but i just realized something.

If you add add the 12/21/2012 you get 3+3+5=11. Then the solstice occurs at 11:11.(the Naval observatory has changed the solstice to 11:12 because of the Chile earthquake i believe)

Anyhow, that's a little too much coincidence for me(11-11:11). Not to mention the people who seem to be noticing 11:11 on the clocks.

I guess we don't have much longer to find out

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Just a little over 6 weeks!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Speaking of numbers and 2012, check this picture out of the sun and look at the time and date. It had a flare and the camera glitched, but it caught my attention so I kept a pic of it cause of the date and time.

I thought it was kind of cool.

Also took a picture on tv of this one in relation to 11:11.

Makes ya kind of wonder sometimes about the numbers and 2012.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by yesterdaysreality

Yesterdaysreality, you should look into going into a flotation tank and meditating on everything you just said. You may find the tank helps you become fully aware of whateverer it is that escapes your grasp.

Dear xxshadowfaxx,

Very interesting, I have always wanted to experience a flotation tank. I will look into it. Thank you for the advice.

Blessings,
yesterdaysreality

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I floated for the first time last week, and it was only a 60 min float, I definitely recommend going for a 90 min float. The magic was just starting to happen just as the float ended! It's a pretty incredible experience.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

Emoticons...Here...act as the concussed skulls of idiots that will never come to. There's nothing
Pokemon about the very reason tip-tapping on a meticulous keyboard...is there? You doubt what
won't sit upon your knee...because you lord over whatever it is you lord over. And if the spectrum
of what you lord over doesn't sit upon your knee...your tizzy is only the snapshot of petulance.
The experiential is beyond forbidding....as per what can be said/unsaid of the experiential by you
petulant children under this most forgiving Sun. With that said/unsaid by what will relent the hoard
you...figure into as you may--this post.What I now reply upon has stumbled upon an advocacy that
absolutely adores the seepage of grime. Come....Zero....and All! You abhor the Singularity that
depersonalizes you...let Us call it 11:11...for numeric #'s sake.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Lapis7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join