Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama may have assigned Al-Qaida to handle security ?....

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Again the allegations keep mounting, against our POTUS.

I know the source isn't the best and things like this need to be taken with a grain of salt but it still needs investigation.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/10/obama-assigned-al-qaida-to-handle-security-at-libya-embassy-2488590.html.

I wonder if we will ever really find out what really happened, there are 64 stars in the lobby of the CIA, we never found out what happened with those.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The link isn't working mate.It says it could have been removed by either the author or an administrator.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brit-Tex

I believe last week I first became acquainted with Gordon Duff's articles. I've read about 10 more of his articles since, and I just don't find him to be someone I would believe without corroboration.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You mean the blind accusations from desperate republicans keep mounting?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Here ya' go:
www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That is truly why I believe we have to take it with a large grain if salt. I hope we get to the heart of his, but I think in the near future we will not.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/10/obama-assigned-al-qaida-to-handle-security-at-libya-embassy-2488590.html.

I have tried the link again if it was not working before.

I am sorry I can't get the link to work but if you go to the beforeitsnews page it's on news section
edit on 31-10-2012 by Brit-Tex because: Tried to edit link

top topics

join