It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this microwave satellite imagery prove that Sandy was boosted by HAARP??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Though I didn't take part in any thread about the subject, I'm sure that the possible influence of HAARP or any other environmental control technology, in the formation and enhancement of Sandy, has been largely discussed here, but assuming that most arguments rely in speculations, I'm gonna use this actual material provided by MIMIC (Morphed Integrated Microwave Imagery) and ask the opinion of ATSers about what is seen in these images.
There's a database of animated gifs built between Oct. 18 and 31, available on MIMIC website, but I saved some specific frames of Oct. 19 and 27 with some very peculiar patterns and odd features suggesting perhaps the action of a non natural source of energy acting straight on Sandy.

Notice the clear ringed shockwave-like pattern in the atmospheric mass on Oct. 19 by the dawn:

I oversatured the image in attempt to highlight the feature:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Around 5 AM the pattern is gone

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

On Oct. 27 there's a feature that I'm not sure whether it's a software/hardware glitch or a marker pinpointing a big flux of energy being directed straight to the storm's formation. As long as there are variations of temperature color that go fading until they vanish, exactly where that curved arm is, I assume it's not a glitch.

edit on 10/31/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

edit on 10/31/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The original links with the animated gifs:

tropic.ssec.wisc.edu...
tropic.ssec.wisc.edu...
tropic.ssec.wisc.edu...

Sorry if those images were posted already, but I found them quite intriguing.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Very interesting indeed. Although I am not sure I completely understand this radar imagery, I looks rather peculiar at times. But... If it was HAARP (or some weather manipulation tool) what makes you think it would have been used to strengthen the hurricane. Maybe they where trying to weaken it??

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Particularly I think those images are showing some large microwave flux being directed to the atmospheric mass.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yes, this has been discussed many times since the arrival of Sandy....

Be expecting a visit from Phage....
He'll clear all this up.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Very interesting indeed. Although I am not sure I completely understand this radar imagery, I looks rather peculiar at times. But... If it was HAARP (or some weather manipulation tool) what makes you think it would have been used to strengthen the hurricane. Maybe they where trying to weaken it??

The gifs show variations of temperature in the atmospheric mass, but as long as that the radar is microwave sensitive, I assume we can interpret those odd features as an interference of an external source of energy.

Now, whether it's been used to weaken or strengthen the hurricane, IMO a catastrophe like that can be used by Obama in attempt of being reelected, if his response turns out to be as positive as his slick self propaganda.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
He'll clear all this up.

I might have to leave the thread if he is coming to "clear" things up for us.

Now, whether it's been used to weaken or strengthen the hurricane, IMO a catastrophe like that can be used by Obama in attempt of being reelected, if his response turns out to be as positive as his slick self propaganda.

You are right, it could go either way. I was just thinking, because the storm turned out to be less disastrous than predicted, that it may have been a storm downgrade. But then again, I have already heard the mass media reports about how this disaster has shown what a "strong leader" Obama is...
edit on 31/10/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

He'll clear all this up.

By "clear all this up" you mean he will say the usual, "no, HAARP doesn't cause earthquakes or hurricanes" and "no, those are not evidences of environmental manipulation. They are glitches in the software/hardware"???

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

That is pretty damn ridonkulous..... Who is Obama all the sudden Poseidon? I think not.....
edit on 31-10-2012 by dayve because: messedupquote

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

yes that is
what it proves
how did you guess??

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Could the red swipe be a heat signal generated by the storm itself? Isn't that the path it took?

Not an expert by any means but just asking.

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

He'll clear all this up.

I might have to leave the thread if he is coming to "clear" things up for us.

You are right, it could go either way. I was just thinking, because the storm turned out to be less disastrous than predicted, that it may have been a storm downgrade. But then again, I have already heard the mass media reports about how this disaster has shown what a "strong leader" Obama is...
edit on 31/10/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

Well, a disaster "less" or "more" disastrous depends on whether you are in or out of the destroyed area...

But you know the motto of the Illuminati cabal "Never let a good crisis go to waste, so you got the picture...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Could the red swipe be a heat signal generated by the storm itself? Isn't that the path it took?

Not an expert by any means but just asking.

Peace

IMO that's a heat signal that's either going in or out of the storm. But storms are not supposed to decrease the atmospheric temperature?? How many of those overheated red signals do you see in the other days of the imagery database??? I mean, it doesn't look natural to me, but I'm no expert... It's just my opinion!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

He'll clear all this up.

By "clear all this up" you mean he will say the usual, "no, HAARP doesn't cause earthquakes or hurricanes" and "no, those are not evidences of environmental manipulation. They are glitches in the software/hardware"???

Yeah, some thing along those lines.......

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

He'll clear all this up.

Lol yeah as opposed to

"OMG UR RITE GUY, Those are HAARP RAYS!! I knew it. Well done, S&F for you man, you keep waking up the people, good job!"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
CMISS is used to gauge moisture in the atmosphere and its temp.

Notice how the readings seem to hang around the lakes.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
From the MIMIC home page

Disclaimer
The individual images that are used as input into this product sometimes contain bad data in the form of missing scanlines or anamalously high or low values that often stretch in an arc across the image. When these areas are incorporated into the MIMIC product they form artifacts that fade in and out, and appear to move with the storm center. However, they have no physical meaning and hopefully they will not obstruct your interpretation of the imagery.
Please read the Product Description for more information about the MIMIC imager creation and morphing process.

MIMIC is not radar - it is an image built from various sources that includes both radar and infra-red radiation. combining the information is not a trivial task and has plenty of room for errors as noted above.

As such the image proves nothing at all - it is just an image.

If there are objects in the image that you suspect may be something suspicious then that is all the image tells you - that there are objects in it. It is up to you to research what those objects are and obtain evidence to support any conclusion yuo come to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join