It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Offers to Send Emergency Aid Team to Stricken New York

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Why is it that Americans have such a hard time with thinking anyone with dark skin can be a good person.

Its probably because people have such a hard time with thinking anyone who is American has an issue with anyone with dark skin..

While you most likely did not intend for the comment to by hypocritical, I wanted to point out you just did what you chastized Americans of doing.

Most Americans do not have issues with the Iranain people... They have issues with the Iranian government. I am a firm beleiver that the Iranian people do not have issues with the American people, just with our government and her policies.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
The US has had it's fair share and no one is bombing your country or hating your nation for them.

lol...really? did you really just say that?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I would be courious of how much traing a country that is mostly deserts with lots of sand be effective in a flood zone?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

iran is nothing but deserts and sand?
where did you take geography lessons? fox news? cnn?

we're not talking about iraq or afghanistan buddy, and even those countries aren't just deserts and sand.

thank you for showing us your limited and biased perspective on geography alone, let's not even get to geo-politics with you...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
reply to post by guitarplayer

iran is nothing but deserts and sand?
where did you take geography lessons? fox news? cnn?

Its difficult to lay blame on those media sources when the Iranian government refuses to allow them to operate in their country in the first place.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join