Iran Offers to Send Emergency Aid Team to Stricken New York

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I'm betting that this is an Iranian charity or non government affiliated organisation so it has a lot less politics involved than it would first seem. If thought it is somehow related to the government then I doubt we will see this in any mainstream media as it doesn't fit very well with America's anti - Iranian stance. Just like the protest in support of America after 9/11. Nearly a million Iranians lighting candles and holding American flags in support, no news coverage at all though from western media, not surprising at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well what a turn out for the books that would be ehhh?

Of course, the entire world expects your ignorance and supposed global supremacy to play a huge part in telling them where to shove it, on the contrary.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Gotta love Iran

This has made my day.

Just always nipping at the ankles..

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

1.I never give the "one finger salute"...you are either showing
your age or proving your IQ!
2.I don't trust or believe anything any politician says,not even if their
tongues come notarized!
3.I can read,write and understand the english language.
4.I listen to other peoples' opinion and allow them to do so without
insulting them for it.
5.I have lived many,many years and have seen all I care to see.
6.I will never compromise my beliefs or my values because they
are not politically correct or follow the herd mentality.

From what I have been reading here...a lot of you would have brought
the trojan horse into your courtyard,I find that way of thinking sad.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The thread is soooooo long... It will take me some time to read it all. Adding my two cents.

If the Iranians send their emergency crews to the United States, they'll avoid shooting the first weapons because their emergency crews are in the US.

On the other hand the US is being helped by China to get rid of those pesky aliens - something I read just a little while ago. So, what harm could the Iranians pose in comparison?

Awww heck, you brought the Chinese over, you might as well bring the Iranians over too.
edit on 1-11-2012 by sensibleSenseless because: last line

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I have only read the title...Iran wants to finish what the storm started.
This is like having a fox offering to help an injured chicken.No way
should we even consider taking any help from them,we can take care
of our own!

Can We?

Ever heard of Hurricane Katrina?

Intentional flooding of poor housing areas, Gun Confiscations, Poisoned FEMA trailers, the Dome Deathtrap, 5000 assassinations (Cynthia Mckinney), Police Killing innocent civilians ( Danziger Bridge) Blackwater, and so on and so on.......

Or did you mean "taking care of" as a mafia term?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Obama: "By 'provide aid' they mean nuke israel! This is more proof we have to invade Iran!"

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Only read the first page but this isn't the only time Iran has offered the US help. The leaders in this country always so NO because they'll be damned if a peaceful friendship would come out of something lime this. No, we donnt need their help but you ppl that think Iran would have alterior motives like conspiring to send spies here or leave a bomb in NYC are just CONSPIRACY NUTS!
When I first read sbout this when I woke up this a.m. my first question, why the hell hasn't Israel offered to send any help???? Something isn't right with this picture, the people our leaders want to bomb and kill have reached out and offered to help the American people. They didn't offer aid to help our government, they want to help our fellow Americans. Pakistan has slso offered to send aid to help our fellow Americans but they were turned down too.
For the people that think Iran and Pakistan and every other ME country are evil, instead of hating these countries because of what the media says, we MUST help these countries because of this recent gesture by both countries and we need to force our leaders to stop bombing Pakistan and we need to stand in the way of our leaders if they ever try and go to war with Iran. It's our duty now. That is the way I see it. These countries cared enough to offer some help to the American people, it's about time we start to care and start to help them.
Skrew Israel! That little leach country and their schizto leaders can help themselves and defend themselves from now on. Even if they offer aid now, IT'S TOO LATE! Iran AND Pakistan did what you were supposed to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I hope they made the same offer to cuba and the carribeans, whom have less resources than the US. Else they can stick their pettiness where the sun dont shine.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Well Played Ahmadinejad... well played

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

I don`t want to clog this thread with more ego warrior BS , i would just like to say that i wish i could have give you more than one star for that post ..... you saved me typing anything in response to the OP .

PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY ^^^^^^^^^^ NEED TO BE LISTENED TO IF AMERICA IS TO REBUILD A REPUTATION.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

That is nothing but short minded un-self educated thinking come back when you can get the self education done please.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
Obama: "By 'provide aid' they mean nuke israel! This is more proof we have to invade Iran!"

Another short minded spit from an self-uneducated individual. Come back after you actually read some history please.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Originally posted by TheJourney

Another short minded spit from an self-uneducated individual. Come back after you actually read some history please.

lol.

(assuming a joke, since it makes no sense)
edit on 1-11-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I have only read the title...Iran wants to finish what the storm started.
This is like having a fox offering to help an injured chicken.No way
should we even consider taking any help from them,we can take care
of our own!

Hmm if we knew how to take care of of own, WE WOULDNT BE 14 TRILLION IN DEBT. 14,000,000,000,000, So that is 14 THOUSAND BILLION DALLORS IN DEBT WE DIDNT SPEND ON TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN!
edit on 1-11-2012 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-11-2012 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Iran is offering :

An offer you shouldn't refuse!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

I am so sorry for the confusion...secular-thinking people don't seem to
help others as much as church-oriented do.
If I can't mow my grass,I can call my preacher and someone will mow it
for me.If my car needs an oil change,you got it,someone from church will
help.If I can't drive to church,someone will pick me up and take me.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

So because one nation imposes sanctions on another, that makes them public enemy #1?

Fact: At the present time, the Iranians are living under the most crippling sanctions ever imposed by the U.S.

That alone makes them public enemy #1 regardless of what you or I thinks about a damn thing.
Do you have a better method of rating our hostilities towards other countries?

So please explain to me how her post was in any way accurate rather than more propaganda/fear mongering?

I can't say that her post is accurate as to the intentions of the Iranians, but I believe that the threat is substantial enough to justify declining the offer.

P.S. I can't prove they are building bombs any more than you can prove they aren't. The fact still remains that they are under these sanctions because of their nuclear program. Do you really think the Iranians are going through all this trouble only to stop short of building a bomb?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is Grand standing Iran doesnt have the resorces to help them selfs after amajor qauke. The same people Saying Iran is good for doing this is Attacking Romney for helping .

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ya, where is Israel. What do we give Iran? Nothing. What do we give Israel? Their whole military just about. And people still want to criticize Iran's dealings with the west, saying they are corrupt, etc. Their government may be corrupt, but definitely no more than that of the US or any other western country pretty much. The more I think about it, the more that Israel and/or the US keeps pushing Iran, the more the hard-liners in the government are going to gain support. If on the other hand we adopt a different approach, a nicer one, the hard-liners will be ousted because the Iranian people will not listen to them, because they can see what is going on. They are no more blinded or force fed propaganda any more than those of us in the US.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join