It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Offers to Send Emergency Aid Team to Stricken New York

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by UltraMarine

I have only read the title...Iran wants to finish what the storm started.
This is like having a fox offering to help an injured chicken.No way
should we even consider taking any help from them,we can take care
of our own!

I think my IQ just dropped a few points after reading that and I can't afford to lose any brain cells!

Your government is perfectly capable of taking care of you just like Katrina and ground zero at 911

Stop letting your religious superstitions dictate your thoughts, they have rendered you irrational.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Devil's advocate here... is it not far-fetched to believe that our government and media have been perpetuating a negative and evil perception of the Iranian majority? Anyone can see what views and ideas and stereotypes people have for Iran and its people just from viewing the posts in this thread. I would like to know how many anti- Iran posters in this thread have even traveled there, have even done personal research bend the MSM?

Is it so impossible that there exists human traits of compassion, love and consideration in monsters like the Iranians? Is it so impossible that there are people and communities in Iran that are similar to people and communities here in the US?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

of our own!
Roger that. Its nothing more than a political mockery surrounding the current state of affairs

edit on 1-11-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
And we have another one doing the same who has a bounty of 10 MN USD for his head

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

reply to post by superman2012

I have skimmed the article! I really liked the part about them being
able to send "rescue" workers with equipment and tools to american
cities on short notice
The very same country that considers the
U.S.A. as the great satan.Oh,yeah,let them come into our country on
a "peaceful" mission to "rescue" our storm,stricken cities.
I am a cat and I smell a rat.

Oh I understand, but to state that the US will take care of their own...well, I have two words for you...Hurricane Katrina. I can give you more if you would like. Plus, an offer of help shouldn't be thrown aside so quickly...for all you know, this was the olive branch that you just burnt.

Well with less than a week to go for 2012 elections, I'm sure the POTUS will not let Katrina resonate amongst the voters....atleast for a while. But I do have faith in the local residents and agencies of NJ and NY. Do not forget 9/11 recovery and the efforts by both the states.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
You gotta admit.
This is a real laugh fest.
That Ahmadinejad has a great sense of humor.
He know it won't look good no matter what decision is made.
Yes will get the war hawks in a lather and no will get the internationalists all weepy.
Obama knows what to do though.
Nothing.

Excellent comment!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

of our own!

I think my IQ just dropped a few points after reading that and I can't afford to lose any brain cells!

Your government is perfectly capable of taking care of you just like Katrina and ground zero at 911

Stop letting your religious superstitions dictate your thoughts, they have rendered you irrational.

I was thinking the same thing....
your government takes care of it's own people? We seen that yea. Should I mention dates?
Mamabeth talks out of her backside, most of the time. Sorry Mamabeth, but it's my own personal opinion.
It's like she lives inside Plato's cave.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
I'm surprised Israel our ally hasn't offered to jump in and help...../sarcasm...

If I were American I would be much more worried about Israel coming to the rescue than Iran.

The last thing you want is a bunch of Israelis near the George Washington Bridge...

Maybe we would catch some of them dancing and cheering on camera filming the destruction.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I have skimmed the article! I really liked the part about them being
able to send "rescue" workers with equipment and tools to american
cities on short notice
The very same country that considers the
U.S.A. as the great satan.Oh,yeah,let them come into our country on
a "peaceful" mission to "rescue" our storm,stricken cities.
I am a cat and I smell a rat.

except that isnt true, Iran has and always has said it doesnt like Americas support for the zionist regime in isreal. it has never said it hates america and thinks it is satan, that is just MSM brainwashing 101

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Go for it! I stand by my post and don't care what you think.
I would not take their offer of help too seriously.

This is the big problem of today
some people simply dont care and dont want any help even if people are dying around them
prefering the suffering of their loved ones before hurting their own ego

its time we EVOLVE !
with Love and stop the hatred stereotypes .. its getting old
dont you think ?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The only "proof" that I have is my mother's instinct and gut feeling,
nothing that you would ever consider as proof.

Nothing that any sane person would consider proof if your child isn't in danger, unless of course you squeezed America out.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

It is obvious from the early reports that the Feds were much more prepared this time around.

Do you think it is possible a few lessons were learned from Katrina?

I'm sure you personally would have done a much better job organizing the chaos.

Again, what can Iran offer that U.S. indigenous relief agencies are not already in the field and providing?

It's a joke really, everyone has something snide to say until it is their town that is flattened then they are more than happy to see FEMA and the Red Cross.

Funny thing about that is the early reports were similar during Katrina as well. The reports stated that FEMA had sprung into action and help was on the way and all was well. It wasn't until days/weeks later that we all found out that it was quite the opposite of that. Maybe you should remove those rose colored glasses that you are wearing and take a look at how the world really is. The US is a super power, but as I stated before we are a super power that is not infallible.

edit on 11/1/2012 by SpaDe_ because: ...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Iran's red crescent offer of help is noted.

However, I am sure many Iranian citizens were wondering where were they after 24 hrs had passed when Iran had a quake recently, or were there even there in the first place as the persian apostate infidel leader called off any rescue after only 24hrs, leaving many still trapped underground to die a slow lingering death.

May the apostate infidel leaders bootlickers elsewhere and here save their hypocrisy of that devil's 'compassion' or 'evolution'. It does not exists in him, except as hot air through his fouled mouth.

If he truly wants to help americans, the best help would be to open up its nuke stations for inspections, end its support for terrorists sent and funded by him to destabalize nations around the world including the middle east, and end its support for the animal Assad in Syria.

For beasts whom right now wishes to help americans, it may be a sign that they want to change for the better and end their brutal ways. Americans are gladden, but it would be better if those animals start the change within their own countries and people first - by following the rule of constitutional rule, end its violence or plans of violence upon innocents, including police officers whom are only upholding law and order in the nation.

The door to talks will always be open by the free west. But as long as it is refused by the beasts, then humanity do have the right to use all means to defend themselves againts both coventional or guerilla warfare conducted by the enemies of mankind.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I don't trust any country that offers help after their population can
be heard chanting...Death To America!
I may be just a silly, old woman and I'm imagining things

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

the only enemy of mankind are warmongers like you who refer to other humans as beasts or animals.
you have told us much about yourself.

but it seems you know nothing of humanity and what being a human is.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hasn't Iran said before that the us was the great satan? Just what are they playing at? Are they just trying to improve their image, or is this a sincere change of heart? Hell, for all I know, they could be trying to influence the election or perform a terrorist attack. I'd be willing to accept their aid if they did have a change of heart, and I knew it. Oh well.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Okay.... What about Katrina?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

So murdering hundreds of innocent men women and children that weren't part of the revolution doesn't make you an animal? By that reasoning, hitler was a f*cking war-hero.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CrisMajor

hello sock puppet, please stay on topic and take your warmongering and trolling somewhere else, bye sock puppet.

seriously you gotta love drive-by posters who suddenly parachute right into the middle of conversation...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrisMajor

I'd be willing to accept their aid if they did have a change of heart, and I knew it.

I wasn't aware a country had a collective heart...
It is a different thing when people, I assume that are not any different from you and I, offer aid. I would be willing to accept their aid regardless of what the leaders of their countries views are.

Sorry, just to clarify. I wouldn't say that you (wherever you are from) are incapable of human compassion because your government does not really get along with my government. Not sure if you really don't like IRAN or if you just don't trust their leaders...
edit on 1/11/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join