Europe's oldest prehistoric town unearthed in Bulgaria

page: 2
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Archaeologists believe that the town was home to some 350 people and dates back to between 4700 and 4200 BC.


350 people is indeed a nice sized town.

Would have its own form of Govt., maybe a small clinic of some sort and most likely with the salt production the gold could have been the co-operative bank account.

Well, either that or it was run by a few and the bank account belonged to those few as well.

Nice find.


Peace


350 pop. so that would be 3.5 or the evil 1% who ran the whole show. Seems like a whole lot of work for just 3.5 people to control and run and profit off the other 99% slave labor pool.




posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I wonder how different it would be could we go back in time and kill off those four people. Probably not much, greed just plain exists.



  exclusive video


new topics
 
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join