Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Secret Shadow Government Found: It's the U.N. and The U.N. IS your worst Nightmare !

page: 4
87
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


That doesn't sound bad at all. I started puberty at 8 years old. I was able to conceive a child at the age of 8. Please think about that for a second.
Education is important.




posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
People tend to be concerned with local politics. People don't often realize that local politics are intimately intertwined with politics of the UN. This effects every citizen that belongs to a UN member nation. Who's pulling the strings? Who is the Illuminati? Who is the shadow government we all loathe and fear? I believe It's the United Nations.

And we, tend to ignore them. This is by design. It's time for the People of every nation to wake up and start paying more attention to the U.N.'s involvement in your local politics.

Here are some examples:

UN Calls for Worldwide Internet Surveillance and Data Retention in the Name of Fighting Terrorism www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.N. Agency Calls for Teaching Children 5-to-8 Years of Age about Masturbation www.abovetopsecret.com...

New UN White Paper Defines Internet Users as Potential Terrorists www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.N. Official Warns: Electing Mitt Romney Means ‘Democratic Mandate for Torture’ www.abovetopsecret.com...

{Must-Watch} Ron Paul Exposes United Nations Plan to Destroy US and Take Over the World, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Soros Promotes UN Control Over Gun Ownership www.abovetopsecret.com...

Senate Poised to Give UN Control of Everything Re the Oceans by Ratifying LOST www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS has tons more examples. What people don't do is take this information in collectively. They don't see how the UN seeks to undermine the U.S. Constitution and the Constitutions, rights, laws of other countries. We only see a little at a time, and soon, it's forgotten. But they don't forget. They remember like an elephant all the time moving the agenda for world control along without you even realizing it.

Why do stories like the Illuminati and shadow government exist? To draw our attention away from the real culprit The United Nations.

I found this neat website that acts like a watch dog for the U.N. It's called UN Watch. unwatch.com...

Some of the links on that site:

U.S. Senate recognizes the United Nations Organization as a Sovereign Nation unwatch.com...

US agrees to international control of its troops in Iraq unwatch.com...

SOROS FLUNKY RUNS OBAMA'S PRO-U.N. POLICY usasurvival.org...

UN says there's a limit to Free Speech unwatch.com...

U.N. resolution to globalize 'gay' rights unwatch.com...

UN wants new global currency to replace dollar unwatch.com...

U.N. Violates U.S. Law; Pushes Global Tax Schemes unwatch.com...

Of course there are many more. My point here is you may or may not agree with the UN on some of these issues, and it looks like UNWatch.com itself is not pro or against the UN exactly; But it shows a pattern of the UN reaching out globally to undermine the sovereignty of member countries and insert itself as an entity that is in control, that has the last word.

It should be evident that the U.N. does not reflect the will of We The People, no matter if your from the USA, Canada or other. More often than not, our leaders are working right along with them. If there is any political madness in the world, this is where it comes from. The U.N. must be stopped. It has outgrown it's charter and is no longer an entity that helps our nations come together for the common good.
edit on 31-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp


I agree with your overall premise, but I believe the puppet masters use the UN as a guise to consolidate power. It's no different than the European union, the world health organization, they are all different forms of the same thing, power consolidated to fewer elite people. They of course don't represent the members of their states, they represent themselves. The elites control the UN, but the UN aren't the puppet masters, the people within it are. Do people honestly believe that the 190+ countries have the same representation and pull over world affairs.
It's nothing more than a tool to keep the power in the hands of a few. European countries within the EU have overthrown their own elected governments and replaced them with banking criminals, it's ridiculous, the populous aren't even allowed a referendum to decide if they even want to be involved in EU, their agenda is clear, the power is theirs and they plan to keep it that way. I'm afraid there is no turning back, we've already allowed it get too far. Military/police have proven to even fire on their own citizens, because that's how they've been conditioned. When you spend half your adult life in war you tend to make some pretty irrational decisions because it's all you know. Will the US military fire on their own when the time comes?



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
facts (with references) about what you THINK is yours.
"Marriage is a civil contract to which there are three parties - the husband, the wife and the state." Van Koten v. Van Koten. 154 N.E. 146.

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State: individual so-called 'ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e. law amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State. Senate Document No. 43 73rd Congress 1st Session. (Brown v. Welch supra)

"The right of traffic or the transmission of property, as an absolute inalienable right, is one which has never existed since governments were instituted, and never can exist under government." Wynehamer v. The People. 13 N.Y. Rep.378, 481
There is a very small, highly organized, (materially) super-rich, ultra-secret group of extremely Rich
who are secretly running the entire world from behind the scenes. Governments, policy think-tanks, media, educational organizations and foundations, are all just among the visible part of their structure that they allow you to see. You may be familiar with the names of people like Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Rockefeller,
The Trilateral Commission, the United Nations Organisation, and others...... these are all inter-connected components.
Do you have children? Then you are forced to have their healthy bodies injected with some kinds of substances (does anyone really know what is in those syringes?) under the government's vaccination/innoculation program or they can't attend government public or private schools.
The fastest way to find out who is the legal owner is to stop paying property tax and see who sends you notices, or knocks on your door, demanding payment.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut
 


I heard about OKCB from people talking about it at work. That happens like once in a decade, when the first you hear about a front page story from another person.

Detroit looks like a smile with alot of missing teeth. Drivng down a street you see old house, oldhouse, empty lot, old house, empty lot, old house, empty lot, empty lot, old house .....

I drive truck interstate and I don't recall seeing so many empty lots in between.

Detroit is the only American metropolis smack against an easy international border, that might have something to do with it.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar
I'm afraid there is no turning back, we've already allowed it get too far. Military/police have proven to even fire on their own citizens, because that's how they've been conditioned. When you spend half your adult life in war you tend to make some pretty irrational decisions because it's all you know.

I take a lot of offense to this. Is this really how you feel about the military? What's wrong with you, we try to keep you safe! Do you think we want to hurt other people? Why are we even there, to hunt down civvies? We are trying to HELP!



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I believe the U.N could be used for evil, but I'm not sure that it's by design. I'm kind of new to the reading about the U.N in the last couple of years so I kind of have to shoot from the hip but ... ! From my reading, the UN it's like the political equivalent of Facebook or even ATS; social network for countries to argue and sabre rattle.


Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I understand it like this. Although the U.N. is made up of many member nations. ( almost every country in the world) just like the U.S. is made of states, the U.N. member nations ambassadors do not represent the will of their collective peoples.


Do all U.N representatives have a large amount of power in their home countries? U.N actions seem sporadic or weak at best at times, and plain schizophrenic at worst.


Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
It should be evident that the U.N. does not reflect the will of We The People, no matter if your from the USA, Canada or other. More often than not, our leaders are working right along with them.


I guess I haven't seen the harnessed potential power of the U.N as of yet. They give equal voice to many countries that are violently opposed to one another, but since the US and other countries fund them, they often bow to pressure.

Disclaimer: the gay rights issue I'm using to demonstrate how random the United Nations is. They're certainly not getting anywhere with gay globalization by the looks of things. My bet is on a severe temperature drop in hell before it ever happens.

Syria lead 57 other nations in opposing a declaration to protect people's sexual orientation: Source

Arab and African representatives have also repeatedly walked out of discussions regarding sexuality, and it's not just a few member nations. It's often in numbers of 50ish. Source . Some of them even sound like ATS posters.

They've added sexual orientation to the resolution on extrajudicial executions ... Then remo ved it, and then added it again. Crazy!

The free speech is also a funny one with a lot of self serving going on. Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan stated there should be "international legal regulations against attacks on what people deem sacred." Turkey seems to have been a bit of an ally to the United States, so stood out of the vote to put sexual orientation in the previous discuss declaration ... but they're very keen to unite Islamic nations to protect religions against 'disrespect'. This conversation was spurred by a you tube video. So much face palm.

Representatives for the United States have suggested that the U.S will stand alone on the issue if they have to. Even with a large number nations supporting, it still looks like the usual opinion split. It seems to carry the same weight as the like button on Facebook.

There are other issues ... Such as Israel joining the U.N and India joining the security council. India contributes more military resources than any other country as a member nation last time I checked, but has been repeatedly rejected for the security council. Why? I'm not even using my personal opinion ... but we have a democratic organization with members that include dictators and tyrants setting the bar? It all just looks like political horse play. Even if individual representatives wanted to push an agenda, I doubt they could return to their home country without walking into a titanic back handed slap.

Even looking at the little things ... such as the UN convention against torture ... Who is actually following that? Wealthy member nations also have incredible influence here. The US has pulled funding from UNESCO over Israel/Palestine for example.

I guess am asking myself, is any country actually an 'honest member' of the United Nations? I suspect the actual answer is no. Most countries show up because they're worried about what happens if they don't. The USA is no different and this isn't an anti-US sentiment. Turkey actually abstained from voting in above resolutions because of US condemnation I believe. I imagine the US influences a lot like this, and has the power to ignore inconvenient resolutions/discussions.

The thing that concerns me is if the USA left the United Nations. Perhaps removing that straw might change the balance of power from doing nothing to it suddenly becomes a bunch of countries hell bent on doing a lot of things? Am I way off?




posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I learn more truths here on this one thread than I do after an entire day of research news media. Makes me wonder if UN ALREADY owns majority of News Stations?
I have always felt UN takeover would be in my lifetime. We are preparing the best we can. Its all we can do at this point.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well, it's not rocket surgery, is it.

you just have to look at the name.

Hidden in plain sight, I guess, but someone had to spell it out.




posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyPropag8r
 


zardoz VS zed.....

pay allot of attention to the man behind the curtain. You are a threat to him, and that is why he hides.

illusion of complete control is necessary to preserve the semblance of absolute power, not absolute power itself. Complete control and power is all smoke and mirrors, it is impossible.






Arthur Frayn: I am Arthur Frayn, and I am Zardoz. I have lived three hundred years, and I long to die. But death is no longer possible. I am immortal. I present now my story, full of mystery and intrigue - rich in irony, and most satirical. It is set deep in a possible future, so none of these events have yet occurred, but they *may.*

Be warned, lest you end as I. In this tale, I am a fake god by occupation - and a magician, by inclination.

Merlin is *my* hero! I am the puppet master. I manipulate many of the characters and events you will see. But *I* am invented, too, for your entertainment - and amusement.

And you, poor creatures, who conjured *you* out of the clay? Is God in show business too?


www.imdb.com...

edit on 2-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 



U.N. Official Warns: Electing Mitt Romney Means ‘Democratic Mandate for Torture’ www.abovetopsecret.com...


It probably does, his chosen administration is the same Bush people that made torture legal




posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


Just to give my opinion as an average Aussie, rightly or wrongly, I see the U.N. simply as an extension of the U.S..

Isn't the U.N. largely funded by the U.S.? Isn't the U.N. just a term for "the U.S. and most other countries kissing U.S. a$$?". If the U.N. is ignoring the constitution and acting like a bully and a totalitarian state, isn't that just the U.S. acting globally?

I'm not even being sarcastic or trying to make some over dramatised point, I actually mean it as stating what I see as obvious. Are there really people who see it differently?



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized
 


actually i would say that the u.n. is the socialist side of the u.s. .

unfortunately it also happens to be the side pushing for a world government. and since a lot of this globe is socialist already they have no problems with agenda 21.

i want people to read this statement by Siemens on "sustainable cities"


In 2010, 82 percent of Americans lived in cities; by 2050 it will be 90 percent.
link

2005 = aprox. 230 mil. in cities. 60 mil rural
2050 = aprox. 400 mil. in cities 45 mil rural

now these are general estamates and guestaments i took my numbers from here and as they range from 400-500 mil i tried to come in somewhere in the middle.

what that really says is that our map will look like this sooner than you think.

edit on 2-11-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
People tend to be concerned with local politics. People don't often realize that local politics are intimately intertwined with politics of the UN. This effects every citizen that belongs to a UN member nation. Who's pulling the strings? Who is the Illuminati? Who is the shadow government we all loathe and fear? I believe It's the United Nations.

And we, tend to ignore them. This is by design. It's time for the People of every nation to wake up and start paying more attention to the U.N.'s involvement in your local politics.

Here are some examples:

UN Calls for Worldwide Internet Surveillance and Data Retention in the Name of Fighting Terrorism www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.N. Agency Calls for Teaching Children 5-to-8 Years of Age about Masturbation www.abovetopsecret.com...

New UN White Paper Defines Internet Users as Potential Terrorists www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.N. Official Warns: Electing Mitt Romney Means ‘Democratic Mandate for Torture’ www.abovetopsecret.com...

{Must-Watch} Ron Paul Exposes United Nations Plan to Destroy US and Take Over the World, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Soros Promotes UN Control Over Gun Ownership www.abovetopsecret.com...

Senate Poised to Give UN Control of Everything Re the Oceans by Ratifying LOST www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS has tons more examples. What people don't do is take this information in collectively. They don't see how the UN seeks to undermine the U.S. Constitution and the Constitutions, rights, laws of other countries. We only see a little at a time, and soon, it's forgotten. But they don't forget. They remember like an elephant all the time moving the agenda for world control along without you even realizing it.

Why do stories like the Illuminati and shadow government exist? To draw our attention away from the real culprit The United Nations.

I found this neat website that acts like a watch dog for the U.N. It's called UN Watch. unwatch.com...

Some of the links on that site:

U.S. Senate recognizes the United Nations Organization as a Sovereign Nation unwatch.com...

US agrees to international control of its troops in Iraq unwatch.com...

SOROS FLUNKY RUNS OBAMA'S PRO-U.N. POLICY usasurvival.org...

UN says there's a limit to Free Speech unwatch.com...

U.N. resolution to globalize 'gay' rights unwatch.com...

UN wants new global currency to replace dollar unwatch.com...

U.N. Violates U.S. Law; Pushes Global Tax Schemes unwatch.com...

Of course there are many more. My point here is you may or may not agree with the UN on some of these issues, and it looks like UNWatch.com itself is not pro or against the UN exactly; But it shows a pattern of the UN reaching out globally to undermine the sovereignty of member countries and insert itself as an entity that is in control, that has the last word.

It should be evident that the U.N. does not reflect the will of We The People, no matter if your from the USA, Canada or other. More often than not, our leaders are working right along with them. If there is any political madness in the world, this is where it comes from. The U.N. must be stopped. It has outgrown it's charter and is no longer an entity that helps our nations come together for the common good.
edit on 31-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp


Not this crap, yet again.

The UN CAN NOT impose laws within the US.

Simple stuff.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


you are right which is why the side step the lawmaking process using Executive Orders to create regulatory agencies within the executive branch .

these agencies then create REGULATIONS.

aka laws without lawmakers

which we Americans live with and follow without question.

Agenda 21 has infiltrated the u.s using these deceitful tactics

i suggest everyone who has not already done so watch this vid . it will explain the hows
edit on 2-11-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-11-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


Just to give my opinion as an average Aussie, rightly or wrongly, I see the U.N. simply as an extension of the U.S..

Isn't the U.N. largely funded by the U.S.? Isn't the U.N. just a term for "the U.S. and most other countries kissing U.S. a$$?


As of 2011, the USA provides 22% of United Nations funding with Japan coming second at 12.53%

Pakistan and Bangladesh both provide 10k troops approx with India providing 8k as of 2010.

America also has a veto on the U.N security council which they love to use.

Perhaps I'm misinformed, but I think the U.S leaving the U.N would be a mistake! (At least for them)



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
United Nations serves a purpose when it functions properly, but what we are seeing is the uber rich capitalist class USING the united nations as the biggest usefull idiot of all to push a one world currency and a one world government. They are pushing satanic elitist agendas slowely and surreptitiously.....



The rothschilds are the financial controllers who have virtually unlimited funds to push the agenda at full speed. Some people say $100 trillion and others say $500 trillion. With so much money, from private central banking, including investment banking and insurance, how can anyone really stop them? It is a train going at 100mph without breaks....

Now some people suspect that the royal families themselves are the ultimate illuminati(blue bloods and black magicians) but I have learned to "always follow the money" and "seek motive" in any crime. The elite class aka bourgeois include all the deep billionares and trillionares. When you make it to the top like george soros, bill gates, koch brothers, rockefellers, duponts, vanderbilts, rich oil princes of the middle east, etc...they clan together to make important decisions. The bilderbergers are the free trade tycoons.

We need a proletariat democracy(perhaps even a dictatorship) to undue to the capitalist dictatorship. When you can only vote for a democrat and republican because these two parties hoarde all the media attention then it should be obvious we have no democracy to speak of.

The UN has gradually shifted from a debating organisation to prevent wars to the abomination we are seeing today. It is actually a security council dictatorship, with five permanent members, as the general assembly has been rendered useless! Those on the security council have a vested interest in promoting war, which is the opposite of what the UN is/was intended to do.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 





We need a proletariat democracy(perhaps even a dictatorship) to undue to the capitalist dictatorship. When you can only vote for a democrat and republican because these two parties hoarde all the media attention then it should be obvious we have no democracy to speak of.


i agree. like ive said here or here and here

Vote Jeremiah for POTUS/Congress/Senate 2012 !

give dictatorship a chance . it's what your are getting anyways.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut
 


I am not in the mood for your joke post!

Change will come from candidates on registered parties, not from independants.

If you don't like spusa, then you can vote for gpusa, cpusa, wpusa, etc.

Do the research on "small parties". Like I said before they are small because mainstream media ignores them, and because people do not do adequate research of their own.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 





Change will come from candidates on registered parties, not from independants.


that made me laugh so hard i almost squirted dp out of my nose.






new topics

top topics



 
87
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join