It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beezzer's Presidential Prediction and Challenge

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I appreciate all avi's.

*sigh*

One at a time.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I appreciate all avi's.

*sigh*

One at a time.

Let Mrs. Beezer pick it.............She was willing to put on your old suit!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Aw... that's just mean.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Given the state of affairs, it may be a badge of honor soon. Big cuts are on the way and Obama will find the very same deadlock standing in the way of real reform.

Obamas election was not really a win for America in my book. Just a little better than Romneys top down BS and all out war etc. Plus I am pretty sure Ryan is Satan!

Two sides of the same old coin as far as I am concerned!

Should have voted Libertarian and we would have a third party as a real contender four years from now. All they needed was 5% to get Matching funds and ballot access in all 50 states! That would have been a first step in ending the two party monopoly of power!

If Obama can get Congress to grow a pair then thats anouther story, but until then the future is bleak!

That said thank God Netanyahu did not get his puppet Romney!

Oh and Colorado will make the Netherlands look bad! Colorado just became a tourist Mecca! I think we are talking about hundreds of billions! Not that we are allow to speak of such things here Shhhh!
edit on 7-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Looks like you've already been humiliated, Beezzer..

I'll let you slide this time, but maybe we can do it again in 2016. =D

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Don't be too down, Beezzer. I thought that O'bummer would win too - even though I didn't want either candidate to win to be honest, as both were terrible choices in my mind. The only solace I take is that I believe O'bummer was a hair better (and I mean just a hair) than his rival, this next 4 years I see as being very trying... even more so than the last 4 years...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Since the Beezze has sooooo many bets to pay off

He has my express written permission to only do a day for mine, not a week

...then it won't be as "long and drawn out" as the election was!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Beezzered: The act of causing an anthropomorphic rabbit to lose his grip on sanity, due to a bad bet.

Sorry Beezzer!
edit on 7-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hmmmm I wounder how many of you will singing a different tune in 4 years? I knew what was going to happen but also knew there was not a damn thing I could do but vote my choice.

Where am I going with this? Hell I don't know. I am just hoping this country does not continue down the dark road of hell we have gone through the last four years and into better times. For those of you not knowing what I am talking about.. you will.... you will...!

Oh but I hope not. Good grief I am really worried about you all out there! I think the media have got everyone in a daze. Oh! I cannot stand mainstream news! They are so corrupt and I would love to see some "real" news showing this as proof!!! We are being spoon feed the way of life America yet most of us cannot afford it! Greed, corruption, lies... this country is going in the wrong direction! We are in for a load of bull$#!t as usual! Politicians are puppets not the masters.

OK! Rant over! Time for bed!

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join