It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beezzer's Presidential Prediction and Challenge

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

If you look at the numbers, he's clearly right.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

What numbers?

Really friend it depends on where you look. The numbers are unknown!

This may well do Obama in though if it makes you feel any better. (The majority of Obama votes were hit hard.) If Sandy was man made then it really begs the question of who Romney serves!

We don't need another Neocon in office friend. We also do not need another 4 years with Obama. It will be one or the other though, and common sense says that attacking the middle class and woman will do Romney in. Americans do not want another war either! Those voting for Romney are the same that would vote Bush again, and friend Bush would not be re-elected. Well without tons of fraud that is.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I thought I was answering a budget question.

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
We don't need another Neocon in office friend. We also do not need another 4 years with Obama.

No argument from me on this one.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Oh sorry, yes he is right!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

The Ben Stein video is just three minutes long. What do you make of this video?

I admire Ben Stein. But I think the answer to taxes is a flat tax, with no exemptions, no exceptions. It's the loopholes, the write-offs that people are using to avoid paying taxes.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Obama/Biden for the win

Republicans pick up seats in the House but relative change in the Senate. Obama is a "dead" duck (I know lame-duck is the term but usually that is a two-year period) for 4 years.

Further soothsaying says that in 2016 republicans put up a Rubio/Cristie (or maybe Sandoval) ticket and win the White House along with losing seats in the House but regaining the Senate.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I take it you don't have kids! No more earned income credit huh? Once again the deductions the middle class has allowed or a high standard of living. Just the same as our welfare system keeps shanty towns/slums out of America and keeps em in Africa!

There is no mistake why we have the system we have today! All that is missing is to end the Bush era tax cuts! They alone are the reason for our credit downgrade and our spending crisis! America has a worse distribution of wealth then most banana republic's Beezer. 2% hold 98% of the wealth!

This is the American way, but with great power wealth comes great responsibility. I would rather see a billionaire pay tax that would not affect his living standards vs. taking food from those that need it. After all it is the monopolists systems in place that have destroyed the mom and pop operations and have shipped American industry overseas.

You can't compete in this country Beezer! Sure you can start up a small assembly line and start making any product but you will not be able to sell your goods! Well, at least not a product controlled by the big boys (Which all are).

20ish is not old enough to remember the days when a mom and pop shop was on every corner, or a time when American quality made the rest of the world look cheap. Today in this Wal-Mart nation we get the cheapest lowest quality products on the planet. The Chinese themselves have standards in place that require any product sold domestically to be covered by a mandatory one year warranty, but this does not apply to the cheap exports that our dear countrymen shove down our throats. So we accept the cheapest products on the planet and beg for more as our living standards are degraded and our liberties are stripped away.

This all looks like a direct path to the slums to me Beezer! What is left when oportunity is gone, the tools we use to fight poverty are gone, fair elections are gone etc...

You live in the richest nation in the world yet you wish to see your country men in the dirt! You say that those who robbed America of its opportunity and industry should be entitled to preferential treatment. Why is this? With import regulation or just a warranty requirement on imports American quality would be able to compete over night, but instead we will just get a degraded dollar so that American wages can better compete with a Chinese laborers wages! Top down economics is pure BS!

American slums would be the worst on the planet, or at least the most populous, and thats exactly where we are headed!

To me Beezer you come off like a guy driving 90 miles an hour towards a brick wall. No brakes and ignoring all those on the way side warning you.

20ish is not old enough to know about the American promise of liberty and freedom!

Aggressive war, sudden armed attack, secret police, these must be forever circumvented.
FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
edit on 3-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Your Beezzer is not the Beezzer I know....

You got age wrong, Family status wrong...location wrong...everything wrong. If you are going to build a huge post around someone, at least get the foundation of your post right....

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Poor bunny... I've been impressed with the statistics that this guy has been coming up with by "polling the polls" to reduce the margin of error, and things are stacking up in Romney's favour in these final lead up days.

For Romney to Win, State Polls Must Be Statistically Biased

President Obama is now better than a 4-in-5 favorite to win the Electoral College, according to the FiveThirtyEight forecast. His chances of winning it increased to 83.7 percent on Friday, his highest figure since the Denver debate and improved from 80.8 percent on Thursday.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

How far off is this?

Beezer: 20-26 years old. Single parent but not raising kid. Non combat military service maybe Korea or Germany. Die hard Bush fan. Jewish or devote Chirstian. Fox news and ATS as only media sources. Looks forward to time in sand in Iran.

????

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

How far off is this?

Beezer: 20-26 years old. Single parent but not raising kid. Non combat military service maybe Korea or Germany. Die hard Bush fan. Jewish or devote Chirstian. Fox news and ATS as only media sources. Looks forward to time in sand in Iran.

????

Carnac, you're not.....

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wait... Beezzer is a he?

Hey Beez... you can just pretend those last 206 PM's I sent you never happened.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Wait... Beezzer is a he?

Hands tissue to Heff, to dry his tears....sorry the Bunny led you on like that.....

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Wait... Beezzer is a he?

LMAO!!!

B-b-b-but you had me at "post banned"!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

How far off is this?

????

God! That's perfect! You got it exactly right.

Well ATS, no reason to go on. I've been outed.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Okay beezzer.. Here is the avatar I will use for one week if you are right...

I will work on yours here later today.. But seems I will have to get in line.. Many weeks of silly avatars ahead of you buddy!

edit on 3-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Okay beezzer.. Here is the avatar I will use for one week if you are right...

I will work on yours here later today.. But seems I will have to get in line.. Many weeks of silly avatars ahead of you buddy!

edit on 3-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

Perfect!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ah, Beez....come on...don't tease carnarc...

Tell the truth...

3 times divorced white female, 12 kids under the age of 13........ Avid duck hunter who enjoys walks on the beach and selling food stamps for bottles of chianti.

Beez for president!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Why oh why do you guys keep giving Ohio to Obama? Darn near every Electoral Map I've seen has Ohio as Obama's. Wrong. So wrong.

Is it because Obama bailed out the UAW, and he has them in his pocket? I'm in Ohio, and the autoworkers are a minority here, a few thousand elite jobs, sure, but not enough to swing the rest of us.

A little fact checking:

Among the state's 88 counties, the September 2012 unemployment rates ranged from a low of 3.9 percent in Mercer County to a high of 11.5 percent in Pike County.

Five counties had unemployment rates at or below 5.0 percent in September. The counties with the lowest rates, other than Mercer were: Holmes, 4.4; Delaware, 4.8; Auglaize, 4.9; and Putnam, 5.0 percent.

Eight counties had unemployment rates above 9.0 percent during September. The counties with the highest rates, other than Pike were: Meigs, 10.7; Jefferson, 10.6; Clinton, 9.8; Scioto, 9.7; Adams, 9.6; Morgan, 9.4; and Vinton, 9.1 percent.

Those figures are not yet seasonally adjusted. 75 counties are between the 5 % and 9 % range, with the trend towards the 9%.

Argh!

I'm willing to make a little side wager on Ohio. If it doesn't go to Romney, I'll change my signature to something you Obamanites pick, something humiliating, like, "I was wrong about Obama!", and keep it that way for the week after. Any takers?

Remember, the Potus to be needs Ohio to win.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just for the record?

I'm from an alternate universe with an internet connection through a quantum wormhole. (I have a really good provider)
I am actually a giant bunny.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join