It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beezzer's Presidential Prediction and Challenge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I dont use an avatar, so I can't accept your challenge. But this is what I think happens

Obama 48%
Romney 41%
Other 11%

Obama will claim he has a mandate and will make all the changes he always wanted.

We won't turn communist, but we may start turning Japanese.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Someone more clever than me needs to create a Barack O' Bunny and Romney Rabbit avatar!

I predict Romney for the win. Senate too close to call.
edit on 1-11-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semicollegiate
The proof of conspiracy theory is whether or not it makes good predictions. That is also the fundamental proof of scientific theory.

Romney will win. His persona legitimizes the world financial system, especially the derivative debt. Kind of like a subliminal. He is also more versatile reguarding Iran.

Obama got Obamacare going. National Health Care is going to happen eventually. National Health Care gives to the government a justification to regulate every aspect of a person's behavior. Obama could accomplish revolutionary things in a second term because he wouldn't need to be reelected. The PTB don't need that right now. Right now they can still bleed us financially.

BTW Tried to load Frank the rabbit from Donnie Darko but ATS won't upload it.

Frank the Rabbit

French Smoke/Energy Frank

This one is more psychological, like his subconsious saw it coming, they were going to get him anyway, and a quick out was the best deal.

Psychological Frank

edit on 1-11-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

Here ya go....hope it's the size you wanted.

Des

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I like this one. No more than five posts a week. Every fourth post must contain an apology for every straw man argument you've made against a "liberal" "progressive" poster.

I think it's fair.

God, Colorado is going to be such a disappointment for Republicans this time around.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You're probably going to lose this one. I believe this for two reasons. First, McCain, Obama and Romney are all non-natural born citizens, and the probability of that happening is extremely remote. Second, the RNC and DNC, along with all of their Congressmen and Senators, plus the media, spent a considerable amount of effort, time, and money to get Obama into the WH...and i don't believe he's accomplished all they intended him to, whoever "they" are.

If you don't realize how big the fact that all 3 were ineligible, you're missing the big picture.

Here's an interesting video explaining the issue. It's a bit rough, they go on tangents and it's a bit long, but worth the watch. Here: radioactivision.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm starting to worry because sources have just informed me that Beez might have inside information.

The scoop!

Now... why is he in a dress.....

Tricky rabbit.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
As on ATS.. Your a nice person, and very thoughtful at times.. But sometimes man, I just see you going down this path, that serves to divide us, and serve an agenda that is manipulating you. When clearly your a cool and down to earth person.

I think we all see the same problems, it's just that the solutions differ. And we all let those solutions define us, when it should be the common problems that should unite us.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Sek82

I like this one. No more than five posts a week. Every fourth post must contain an apology for every straw man argument you've made against a "liberal" "progressive" poster.

I think it's fair.

God, Colorado is going to be such a disappointment for Republicans this time around.

How about a semi-permanent apology in my signature block?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I'm starting to worry because sources have just informed me that Beez might have inside information.

The scoop!

Now... why is he in a dress.....

Tricky rabbit.

~Heff

I was younger then and needed the money.

Don't judge me!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You 'ol sell out, you

I knew that Heff would out you, lol!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am in but as for a prediction... I think it will be close but I will go with Romney as well. I really don't think it matters either way because I don't think this ship can be turned around.

I do think it will be very interesting watching the reactions of the losing party though. That could be another prediction. There may be some really sore losers. So I will be kickin back at home watching whatever unfolds and going to bed saying "Oh crap" either way!

For beezzer's new avatar I found a good one but do not know if it is appropriate. But how about a head of shame.

Heck I'll change mine to if I am wrong. Hey we need to come up with the avatars for the Romney losing team and Obama losing team. We need a "impartial judges" and suggestions.

Loves Restless
edit on 11/2/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
hahaha, too much fun Beezer, thanks

you guys are sooooo creative, yet, hopelessly circling down the drain.
Beez, it's Obama's script and he's the author at present, Romney is the side-show.

Johnson will be enough to detract from the Romney romance and Obama will step into the position that he was assigned back in the 90s. his task ? Transformation of this country.

that which has begun must be continued and training a newb isn't part of the plan.
Obama's second term has been tossed around since the beer summit.

i'll wear the chosen avatar should i be wrong, however, i'm thoroughly enjoying the suggestions thus far

PS: will you help me install/upload it, i never learned how.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Honor93 because: PS

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I would love to pick your avatar.....I love the cat, but a change would be nice for a week!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Sure!

And welcome to the Challenge!

Ya' know, regardless of the outcome, we'll all be laughing for a little while.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Ooooo....who is it?

Maybe something new...one of the wives has a girlfriend?

Wonder who will be saying " I did not have sexual relations with that....." Fill in the blank.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

We don't agree on much, but that avatar cracks me up every time I see it!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm in Beez.

I am going with Obama, I hate it, but I think it's inevitable. Fraud, brainwashing and tptb.

Good luck, I really hope you win the challenge.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is a funny election. Gamesmanship is becoming very advanced in US elections. It seems like with every election the sly, shady moves become more sophisticated. The crookedness gets more and more imaginative and, post election, blatant.

It is almost a case of elections turning into, not a contest of candiates but a contest of strategic tricksters. The candidate with the planner with the trickiest gimmick wins.

That's why I think the last couple of days of the campaign will see the unveiling of one or more "gotchas" by the candidates, just in time to appall the voters before they vote but not enough time for the voters to think critically about the facts.

I think that is the gimmick this time around, not scandals, stuffed ballot boxes or hacked vote counting algorithms, but rather, the last possible second shocking revelation about one of the candidates that will stun the voters and swing enough votes to decide an otherwise too close to call election.

Hurricane Sandy's aftermath, Benghazigate, and policy issues of various sorts are going to effect the popular vote, but I don't think those things will be decisive.

I think a last minute revelation of some kind is going to shock in the next couple of days and I also think that racism is the sleeper factor in this election.

I think Obama would be better for the country and I think he will win. I think America knows he inherited a mess when he took office and will give him another term to sort it out.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by beezzer

It will be Obama for the win. I wish it was Johnson, but I am afraid that you GOP supporters have been played sooo hard. Romney has never truly been ahead. The only time people even said he was ahead was when Obama threw a debate so more Dems would show to vote and "tighten up" the race to maintain the illusion.

Romney was never going to win, he never had a chance, and he was never supposed to. He was needed for one thing.. to keep Ron Paul down and to keep the third party candidates out. Have to keep it the two main parties at each others throats.

I can't believe you guys can't see this. Obama WILL win this. Mark my words. I will be back here in a few days.

I can't really say about the other races because.. well they are barely reported on. All I know is Obama has it in the bag without a doubt. NO DOUBT. I won't have to change my avatar, but Beezz how about you photoshop some blind man glasses and a dunce cap on that rabbit of yours for a week.
edit on 31-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Sure he will.... or would if everyone was as foolish as you and your fellow sheep!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I will see your Romney elect and raise you,

If he gets elected and he can personally make a difference in a timeframe that you allot. I will let you choose my avatar.

Lj01 has had an avatar issue for a while now. I just do not know what to pick. It is more of a debacle.

So I would be honored if you take me up on this bet.

I personally do not think that it matters who gets elected. It will be business as usual.

Lol......star and flag from me for a change of pace.

But seriously though, I think Obama has it in the bag.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join