It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beezzer's Presidential Prediction and Challenge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Seldom does the electorate vote someone in. They usually vote someone out and I don't think Obama has done enough damage for that to happen. To quote Metallica, "Sad but true."

link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by olaru12

From a gamblers perspective...

The only poll that matters is the Vegas book.

Romney is a 2-1 underdog.
linemakers.sportingnews.com...

What confuses me is why the outrage about Obama when he is following the Bush neocon agenda. I would think the conservatives would be happy.

edit on 1-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

I was never a big fan of Bush. He made plenty of stupid mistakes.

Ironically, they were the ones Obama has expanded on.

And you think Mitt will usher in a new wave of rationalism and prosperity?.....

He's a neocon as well........deny ignorance

link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by beezzer

If Romney wins then the chance of that carrying over to the Senate is an almost certainty. Once that happens, the rubber sytamp will be in place for Romney's "Republican" form of progressive big government to continue running with the ball.

Now tHAT'S a scary thought!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by beezzer

Seldom does the electorate vote someone in. They usually vote someone out and I don't think Obama has done enough damage for that to happen. To quote Metallica, "Sad but true."

I don't want to see the damage he would do!

Hopefully, Romney will be better.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

And you think Mitt will usher in a new wave of rationalism and prosperity?.....

Nope. Just hope he undoes the damage Obama did.

He's a neocon as well........deny ignorance

I try.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Does it matter what either of them do in the next 4 years? You've got 8 of Hillary after that.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Don't be so sure:

Romney's Delphi scandal involves his undisclosed 2009 taxes & Bain Capital

Today, several groups filed an ethics complaint against Mitt Romney because he failed to disclose his investments in Delphi Automotive, a recipient of some $12 billion from the auto bailout.

snip
So dear media, here's some background:

What the Romneys financial disclosures do show is that they invested OVER $1 million in the hedge fund that bought Delphi Automotive, which fired its American workers and opened up new plants in Asia. And the Romneys made an estimated $15 million for every 1 million invested. So how much did Mitt make from Delphi? 30 million? 100 million? We don't know, in part, because he's hiding his 2009 taxes.

www.dailykos.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Does it matter what either of them do in the next 4 years? You've got 8 of Hillary after that.

Thank you.

I just soiled myself.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The Economist just endorsed Obama, though its editors are unenthusiastic (do newspaper/magazine endorsements even matter?). Either way, I'll throw my hat in and say Obama will win it.

Source: www.economist.com.../tw_ec/which_one _

If he loses, I'll change my avatar to this

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I would actually prefer President Obama to a President (Hilary) Clinton any day.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yeah man...She's openly psychotic and doesn't care who knows it.
"We came, we saw, he died!" cackle cackle

I don't understand why anyone admires her.

They're all psychopaths, sure, but some 'do human' better than others.

edit on 1-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It's going to be Romney/Ryan for the win.

Incorrect

The Senate will stay democrat the House, republican.

Correct

If I'm wrong, I will formally apologise and change my avatar to the image that someone else chooses. (for a week)

Your on!

I have yet to determine whom that person would be, but I do have a list going.

(Although, it won't be necessary.)

Anyone willing to match me on this "prediction"?

Any "takers"?

Prepare for a lot of pink.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I agree with what you said whole heartily. I really think it is not going to matter because everyone seems too think we are on the edge of the cliff, I'm saying we fell off already and are free falling and it is going to be one heck of a landing. And Beezer no matter what avatar you have, your still gonna be Beezer.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

My Avatar isn't changing if you're wrong...but I'll take up the same prediction. Sure..

I'll add that I think the magic in the Senate is gone too and either becomes 50/50 or a Republican majority by a bit.

@Jason88

People are gonna hold ya to that Avatar you know?
I bookmarked the thread just for that! lol... It's nothing more than how funny it will be to see that graphic as an Avatar for any length of time. It's gonna be a screenshot moment. Yes indeed.

...Wednesday will be a fun day next week.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Dig that alliteration.

In just a few days the headlines will read

"Beezzer in bind because Barack beats Big Bird bashing Bain bully big time!"

Seriously though, I am not an Obama supporter. My eyes are open and I am being honest, if you think Romney is going to be president you are honestly delusional. It's very obvious that we do not choose the president and Obama was meant to be the president for two terms. However if it had been in the cards for Romney to take the job you guys would be just as delusional if you beleived that Romney would do anything different than Obama (except he would make different people richer and get us into the same wars maybe a week faster).

Vote Gary Johnson and have an actual voice.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Or 8 of Jeb Bush.

We don't get to choose, but it's obvious what the "options" ahead of us will be. Hillary of course is an "elite" star, but she may not be fresh enough now that's she's been in the spotlight. I am not sure.

I do think they will for sure pull Jeb up next election. I honestly don't know how that could play, but I do know that a lot of people will be fighting that one haaard.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Misoir

This is more personal opinion than true research.
I will say, I might be wrong about Colorado, but that's a maybe. I think my map will be closer than yours though.

Ah.. I meant to give New Hampshire to Obama on my map.

So my prediction is the above map with New Hampshire for Obama, the only one I am a little in doubt of is Colorado, but just a little doubt.

Obama will technically win Ohio, but there is going to be big questions about Ohio. They might turn it into Florida 2000. There is a big set up going on (I would assume on behalf of the GOP). You can see the groundwork here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and do the math yourself.
edit on 1-11-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If I'm wrong, I will formally apologise and change my avatar to the image that someone else chooses. (for a week)

Sure I will take you up on this Beezer.
I have been steadfast in knowing Obama was already selected for four more years..
So add another week on that.

And if I am wrong, I will put up a Christian rock band avatar.. Like lets say Winger or another poser Rock christian band.. No offense to C. Rock band Fans.. But for me to put up a winger avatar would be like blaspheme for me..

I'm game.
And I say Obama.. (well I am 99.99% sure)
Plus I would like to see you awaken to the fact that all this my guy VS your guy is a total sham, and it only serves to divide us down the line. When the truth is, who ever is running for POTUS and gets in the last leg of the race.. Clearly are working for the same people. But is an illusion that works and serves to make us feel like we had a choice.
I hope that when Obama does four more years.. You start to understand more about the illusion.

As on ATS.. Your a nice person, and very thoughtful at times.. But sometimes man, I just see you going down this path, that serves to divide us, and serve an agenda that is manipulating you. When clearly your a cool and down to earth person.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Jesus, how depressing will that be?
Jeb Bush vs Hillary
Not that it matters, but...Jesus

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The proof of conspiracy theory is whether or not it makes good predictions. That is also the fundamental proof of scientific theory.

Romney will win. His persona legitimizes the world financial system, especially the derivative debt. Kind of like a subliminal. He is also more versatile reguarding Iran.

Obama got Obamacare going. National Health Care is going to happen eventually. National Health Care gives to the government a justification to regulate every aspect of a person's behavior. Obama could accomplish revolutionary things in a second term because he wouldn't need to be reelected. The PTB don't need that right now. Right now they can still bleed us financially.

BTW Tried to load Frank the rabbit from Donnie Darko but ATS won't upload it.

Frank the Rabbit

French Smoke/Energy Frank

This one is more psychological, like his subconsious saw it coming, they were going to get him anyway, and a quick out was the best deal.

Psychological Frank

edit on 1-11-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join