It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beezzer's Presidential Prediction and Challenge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
It's going to be Romney/Ryan for the win.

The Senate will stay democrat the House, republican.

I agree, but I'll go further and say that November 7th will be the last day of sanity here in The USA and that economically the things will take a turn for the worse. I see the economy crashing the day of Inaugeration, people angry and fed up storming the Capital, and martial law I am thinking by April 15 Martial Law will be in full affect thanks to the tax filing cutoff when most of the citizens will see how awful their debt to the IRS is when they file. Maybe it'll take a year though...because I am not sure when the tax laws are set to expire for the middle class like EIC and tax credits. Anybody know?

ETA : SHTF APRIL 15th 2014, no later because at least EIC is set to expire for the tax season of 2013 (Which starts this April,) so we do have one year...get prepared.
edit on 1-11-2012 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have to agree with GogoVicMorrow and Darkhorserider, whose comment wasn't in yet when I was writing this.
That's it exactly.

It seems completely obvious to me here in Canada.
The GOP debates were...ridiculous. I kept thinking - This?! This is their cream of the crop?! It seemed as if they had deliberately picked the most laughable contestants possible. How can anyone watch this and take it seriously?! (same same the Presidential debates IMO)
Even the Repubs didn't like Romney. He had to cheat his way all through the primaries.
He has flip-flopped on any stance he ever had. He has been caught in lie after lie.
At a time when the class/wealth divide is greater than it has been for decades, and most importantly, people's awareness of it greater than ever, THIS is the guy they pick? Really?! The poster child for the wealthy elite? His campaign slogan might as well be "Let them eat cake!"
So, since the GOP failed to produce or support any candidates that weren't complete jokes, it seems, to me at least, that it's been engineered from the beginning to make Obama look better, make sure he wins.
That being said, I can't believe that a lot of people don't seem to recognize that Obama is the same war-mongering, civil and constitutional rights destroying puppet that Bush was. He just has a better schtick.
Yes, I will sport a Romney avatar if he wins, if you wish.
(This Benghazi thing does throw a wrench in the works, no doubt about it, but as I've said before- the whole thing is a lie, a la Iraq, and they all continue to lie about that, so, it's all hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned. And I don't think for a second Romney would've done anything differently, as if the President makes these decisions anyway hardeeharhar, and he'd be lying his face off right now too.)

edit on 1-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

edit on 1-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

I really agree with you here, but I still think a lot of people are too dumb and dead set in the programming of their brains that he will in fact be elected, plus we know THE BLUE STATES, a large percentage is too busy doing clean up to really make it out to the polls I'm thinking, I'm betting on it, I think the repub's are counting on it too!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
the well rehearsed and feigned concern and compassion that Øbama staged with Christie on the luv-fest tour of ravaged NJ will have turned the tide back to the Øbama...the obama that was projected in 2008

Romney would have been the better leadership to straighten out the financial & economic quagmire the USA is stuck in,,,, with far reaching reforms and tax reforms and reinstating the GlassSteagal Act

but this invaded nation deserves the fate that 'entitled' individuals vote for.... it's all take-take-take and no longer a 'What can I do for my country mindset that prevades the nation

i only hope my Senator, a hawk, gets outed in due course

there will be hell to pay when the Fisical Cliff comes this 1st quarter of 2013, as the taxes resort to the pre Bush temporary cuts rates
and as Øbama=Care (ACA) swings into action, which will cut the kness from under businesses and individuals---
and as the big corps. continue the announced jobs cuts throughout the economy in 2013 possibly bringing the actual unemployment number back into the low teens officially (but the low 20's percentile range in the more honest figures from ShadowStats.com)

Not tp mention the bvery pronounced decline in the quality-of-life/ standard-of-living decreases come about as the $40 BN monthly of toxic Mortgage bonds are bought at face vale from the TBTF financial houses and weigh on the structure of the economy... as banks buy up infrastructure and utility services because the Stock Market is of low return on investment...but the supressed masses can ve squeezed for 15% more increases on basic lifestyle services per annum

i sure would not want to be in Øbama's place for a 2nd term as the whole house of cards collapses...
he could have retired in a S American compound, very fat/rich/contented for 2913-2016

this time is the lull before the storm
edit on 1-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
My Predictions:

President: Obama will win, 294 - 244. However if he takes florida it will be 323 - 215. On the other hand, if he loses Virginia it will be 281-257.

House: Dems 194 seats and Reps 238 seats. Net gain of 4 seats for the Dems.

Senate: Dems 52 seats and Reps 48 seats.

link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb her and throw my prediction into the ring=
Obama abducted by aliens an NOBODY wants Biden, so Romney gets it by default
Romney gets promoted to president (prophet) of the Mormon church (because even Utah wants Obama)
People riot marshall law goes into effect
UN steps in to take control and voila NWO no house or senate to worry about!

seems fair

link   
I'm in. My pick is Obama, of course.

Oh and I have to agree that this is in the wrong forum. It should be in the jokes forum, because your prediction is a joke.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Obama is ahead in the swing states and he has a big lead in the electoral college. The MSM are duds because they make calls without any look at the available data. Obama is a lead pipe cinch. It's not even close and you are calling for Mitt the loser, to win. Duh.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Geez Beezer, with all these bets, your avatar is going to be changing so much, we'll lose you!!!! LOL

I'm not going to bet, cause I'm hoping like heck your right.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

If Romney wins, it'll be a bunny-fest 'round here.

If Obama wins, *whoa-nellie!* Is my avatar going to be a hoot!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Obama is ahead in the swing states and he has a big lead in the electoral college. The MSM are duds because they make calls without any look at the available data. Obama is a lead pipe cinch. It's not even close and you are calling for Mitt the loser, to win. Duh.

Does that mean you accept the "Beezzer-Election Challenge"?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
About the only reason that I'm interested in this election is that after moving last year, unlike most of the rest of America, fortunately, I will have the opportunity to vote against this imbecile:

And actually, apart from local candidates and some ballot initiatives, that will be the extent of my voting -- I can't, in good conscience, vote for any of the Presidential candidates.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I just returned from the future, and wanted to bring back proof that Obama will unfortunately win the election.

Here's evidence that Beezzer gave a public apolgy for his doubt of President Obama's dictatorship...oh...I meant leadership......

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm in! Say hi to your future avatar.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
From a gamblers perspective...

The only poll that matters is the Vegas book.

Romney is a 2-1 underdog.
linemakers.sportingnews.com...

What confuses me is why the outrage about Obama when he is following the Bush neocon agenda. I would think the conservatives would be happy.

edit on 1-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

From a gamblers perspective...

The only poll that matters is the Vegas book.

Romney is a 2-1 underdog.
linemakers.sportingnews.com...

What confuses me is why the outrage about Obama when he is following the Bush neocon agenda. I would think the conservatives would be happy.

edit on 1-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

I was never a big fan of Bush. He made plenty of stupid mistakes.

Ironically, they were the ones Obama has expanded on.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The predictions aren't bad; its the out and out fantasies we object to. Like Romney as president!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Who cares, there's not 3 cents of difference between them. They're both just puppets that follow orders.

My feeling is Obummer is going to be dumped, for Mr Feel Goodney. Then it's just business as usual after that. Bombing, killing and murdering anyone in the world we care to, including us.

None of our real problems will get anything more than superficial attention.

If they wanted to, the election could be called tomorrow to the exact vote.

edit on 1-11-2012 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If Romney wins then the chance of that carrying over to the Senate is an almost certainty. Once that happens, the rubber sytamp will be in place for Romney's "Republican" form of progressive big government to continue running with the ball.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663
reply to post by beezzer

The predictions aren't bad; its the out and out fantasies we object to. Like Romney as president!

This is a prediction.

Fantasies include belly dancers, bing cherries, syrup and a cattle prod.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join