It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beezzer's Presidential Prediction and Challenge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hell...

Im willing to Pick Obama or Romney.

I will take any challenge.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Just wrong Domo........

I just spit up the after dinner coffee.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think the stars in yours and Beezzer's reply to my post, and the fact that the political baiting has spread over into the paranormal forums, gives me my answer. I've been lurking here for years (long before I even made this account), and though It was fun while it lasted, this message board reminds me more and more of godlikeproductions.com every day. I don't want to see a forum I spent so much time enjoying turn into that.

I guess it's time to move onto greener pastures. So long, ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo

I think the stars in yours and Beezzer's reply to my post, and the fact that the political baiting has spread over into the paranormal forums, gives me my answer. I've been lurking here for years (long before I even made this account), and though It was fun while it lasted, this message board reminds me more and more of godlikeproductions.com every day. I don't want to see a forum I spent so much time enjoying turn into that.

Bye.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

It's your choice, if you want to leave, but, wrong of you to blame either myself or Beezzer. The fact of the matter is, this thread is in the proper forum for predicting. I would hope you would stay, and only click on the links that actually interest you. If you did that, you'd only be reading the subject matter you have an affinity for. The title to this thread is a dead give away of what the subject matter is. You chose to enter, please don't blame us for your displeasure at what you are reading.

Good luck in you quest for a new home, better than ATS, you won't find one. JMOHO...

Des

edit on 31-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ill play nice and say , IF, Obama wins, Id like your Challenger to put as your Avi, A Pic of Obama with a "Big ole Luke smile"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

Predictions aren't paranormal by default. You have been rude to two of my favorite members for no reason. If you want to leave do so. There are no shills here. This is lighthearted fun. I doubt you'll find a better forum but good luck.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Drudge is running a teaser:

SEX SCANDAL TO HIT CAMPAIGN... DEVELOPING...

Could make it interesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm with beez on this one, Romney wins by landslide. I've used different demographics than him, but come to the same conclusion.

But there are many challenges going on. We need to cover all the bases here:

The bunny challengers (Obamanites) have to wear the current bunny avvy for 1 week. That way, when I surf around I can laugh when I see you guys. (I'll be sure to comment when I see you!)

The Obamanites also get to post up any avatars here, and get to pick which ones the Romney supporters are going to wear, and even pick which member gets which avvy. That could be painful if we lose, but we aren't. Again, 1 week for the avvy wearing for either side of the challengers.

Any revisions?

I'm in for the challenge, because it's a sure win for the Romney camp. We can even state percentages to win by if you guys really want to get dicy.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Um, 'kay.

Bye.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'll see your prediction Beez & raise you ..

After the recount kerfuffles have waned, it'll be a 269/269 tie.
The Rep House of Representatives will vote Romney.
Romney will be Pres.
BUT the Dem Senate holds onto 50%.
SO the incumbent VP gets the deciding vote on the incoming VP.
Biden will pick .. shocker coming up .. Biden!

& voila .. we get Romney/Biden.

haa .. kidding! .. whew .. I just askeered myself

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm in, predicting Obama for the win.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I predict Obmney will win it... and we will all suffer for it...

edit on 1-11-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Have you seen this guy's site? He's usually pretty accurate and is a blatant right wing conservative. He's predicting an Obama win, though he's hoping Romney will pull it off; but he's certain that the Dems will hold onto the Senate.

I think his first election cycle was Bush vs. Kerry.

www.electionprojection.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If Beezer looses please make him wear an Obama avatar.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry to say Beezzer, but I hope you loose just so that I can see what crazy avatar you will be stuck with

When it comes to politics in general I could not care less.
No matter the side it is still like being forced to make a choice between HIV and Ebola.

edit on 1-11-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'll go Obama just to see you wear one or both of these.......

This one for the first 3 days (lets call it your 3 days of darkness shall we)

And this one for the remainder of the time - (cue evil laugh)

Word..............

edit on 1-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm in

If this Rombie character wins I'll change my avatar to an ape of some kind - wearing magical underpants

Does anyone know what they look like? :-)

For one week - maybe more if I still have a sense of humor

I figure if Obama and Christie can make nice - we all can

Besides - I'll need a project to distract myself and blunt the pain

My prediction is that after the election you will still be looking at a panty-less baboon

:-)

one way or another

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm definitely in! I'll even give points! I say Obama by >4% of popular vote, and the electoral college is so fickle, but I'm expecting a landslide in electoral votes.

If Romney wins, you can pick my first avatar! Not gonna happen though. Romney was never supposed to win, if the Republicans wanted to win this election, they would have chosen another candidate.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join