It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beezzer's Presidential Prediction and Challenge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I wont wager on which side of the Washington War Party will be get the nod next week, but I will respond thus:
No matter who wins the presidency and no matter who is in control of the senate and the house 2 years from now, the deficit will not have been reduced but will in fact have grown by a minimum of 2 Trillion dollars.

If this is not the case I will Paypal $250.00 to the charity of your choice. Mark you're calender and call me out, mid Novemebr 2014

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Beezzer, if you are wrong, you should be forced to have this as your avatar for one week:

Beefcake.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
reply to post by beezzer

I wont wager on which side of the Washington War Party will be get the nod next week, but I will respond thus:
No matter who wins the presidency and no matter who is in control of the senate and the house 2 years from now, the deficit will not have been reduced but will in fact have grown by a minimum of 2 Trillion dollars.

If this is not the case I will Paypal $250.00 to the charity of your choice. Mark you're calender and call me out, mid Novemebr 2014

A noble and honest gesture!
*applause*

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Beezzer, if you are wrong, you should be forced to have this as your avatar for one week:

Beefcake.

*shakes head*
Oh lordy, don't give anyone any ideas!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Rabbit...

Wanna peek at your future?

~Heff

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This is more personal opinion than true research.
I will say, I might be wrong about Colorado, but that's a maybe. I think my map will be closer than yours though.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Rabbit...

Wanna peek at your future?

~Heff

(I just woke my wife, laughing so hard. "What is it?" She said. "ATS", I said)

I'm tempted to wear it now.

Just a humble "member applause".

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by beezzer

Obama will get a second term. As for Congress? I live in Georgia and I can barely keep up with our corrupt representatives, much less everyone elses.

For the love of God... the people here elected NATHAN DEAL as Governor...

So Bunny... Avatar VS avatar. One week. I pick Obama, you pick Romney?

Steel cage avatar death match? Let's DO this.

~Heff

You're gonna look mighty cute in a Bunny suit...Heff.....

Des

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I assume you are referring to what will happen after the recount?

Checks and balances is always a good thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by beezzer

I assume you are referring to what will happen after the recount?

Checks and balances is always a good thing.

I agree that there will be recounts, but the margin that Romney will win by, will be too great to ignore.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Can't you keep this crap in the political forums? If not, then can we please bring back the ability to block people so I don't have to see the neo-conservatives shilling in the rest of ATS? If these political trolling posts spread to the paranormal forums on ATS, I don't see a reason to even visit here anymore.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo
Can't you keep this crap in the political forums? If not, then can we please bring back the ability to block people so I don't have to see the neo-conservatives shilling in the rest of ATS? If these political trolling posts spread to the paranormal forums on ATS, I don't see a reason to even visit here anymore.

but...but...but...it's a prediction thread, in the prediction forum.....

Bunnies dream too..ya know....

Des

edit on 31-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo

It's my prediction.

What don't you get?

Are you saying that conservative predictions should not be allowed? Kinda unfriendly to free speech, aren't you?

Plus, I'm trying to make this fun.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezzer, are you being serious here? I mean, not only do you think Romney will win, but you think it will be a landslide?

I assure you Obama will win by a landslide. I don't see how you can see, and know all the things I am saying are true yet still be in such denial.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by beezzer

Beezzer, are you being serious here? I mean, not only do you think Romney will win, but you think it will be a landslide?

I assure you Obama will win by a landslide. I don't see how you can see, and know all the things I am saying are true yet still be in such denial.

*********DANGER, HONEST TALK APPROACHING*****DANGER******

I'm not white. I listen, and people talk. The biggest issue amoung us coloured folk?

The one issue I actually agree with Obama on.

Gay marriage.

I say, who cares, wanna get married? Great! Gay? Who cares!

But many with whom I have spoken to who do have a heavy melanin content are ANGRY! They aren't voting for Romney.

They just aren't voting!
edit on 31-10-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There's no way you can lose beezer. The Obama supporters all voted early. Election day they will try to make it harder for everyone else to vote. lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That's always been he dems platform though. I mean, Obama isn't changing anything, he said leave it up to the states. So essentially the gay marriage issue hasn't change nor will it.

I sincerely doubt that a large portion are abstaining from voting for that lone reason. Sure some are, but more are going to want to avoid a Romney win. I don't think he will lose as many voters as you guys seem to think.

I will just wait for you to be surprised though.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

As I, you.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I knew this thread would turn into a bash the Obamaites and it has. It's just so tiresome and boring.

This is interesting....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If you win .. i will take your avy for a week (i never change my avy)
so its a big deal lol

if i win .. you will go at your grocery store and buy bunny meat to cook and eat

fair deal ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join