It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About time I said ....HI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Long time reader , first time poster

So this is my spin on my little world , read on. Do I think someone thinks that they are in control of my enviro. (yes) , to a point that I let them . Through out my life I have worked hard, from my early years , get out of the house time in the canadian army, E-bty ( not a long time but with my wings and alot of fun stories ,soory to the guys that are there now) FINISHING a 10 year stint as a nurse in every kind of nursing that I could get into max physc , ltc , hospital and community. And all I have to say is dont get sick and look for help , its not there. I have asked a leading shrink in ontario once is there a hospital in ontario that tries to help these ppl , his reply was, no (all they want to do is medication treatment , which they will tell you that they will go off thier meds and return) so I asked why am I here (nurse) his reply was that you are here for PR. Very shortly after I quit. The next place i worked had no call bells that would work consistantly or fire alarms that worked but past every inspection lol , then I was told that I was getting hard to work with, so I quit. Every enviro I worked in as a nurse was similar with the legal responsability put on me to say something and if I dont I can be held legally responsible but when you say something you are theatened or wrote up or fired , PS I have never been fired. My moral of this little story is that I have found that if most ppl are threatened with lose of income they will do anything they are told. These ppl tend to be leveraged to the hilt at the same time so they are easy prey. Not I , I was brought up with powdered milk and puff wheat so being poor isnt a threat to me , and I love it when they threaten you with something along the lines if you dont do this you will be fired, I cant help but get a saying that I have put in my head " YOUR LUCKY THAT I AM WORKING FOR YOU " Its like all the demostrations they dont care just stop shopping and working , that will really get thier attention.

I do like ATS I like to read smart conversations that I have interest in , and thier are alot.

So hi ATS

We'll be chattin

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nursemike
I was brought up with powdered milk and puff wheat so being poor isn't a threat to me , and I love it when they threaten you with something along the lines if you don't do this you will be fired, I cant help but get a saying that I have put in my head " YOUR LUCKY THAT I AM WORKING FOR YOU " Its like all the demonstrations they don't care just stop shopping and working , that will really get their attention.

I like the way you think. Let me be the first to "friend" you.

Welcome. I don't post a lot, just read a lot really, but every now and again I'll find something that interests me and I'll join in.

This is the best site of its kind on the net. You'll learn things and, hopefully, have fun while you're at it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nursemike

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Howdy !

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nursemike

Welcome to ATS, you WILL enjoy your stay...AND THAT'S A FACT

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join