Spirit/wind of god, fire/judgment/intention of he'll, water/holiness of The Spirit...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

God is understood to be Omnipresent, Omniscient, And Omnipotent and anything less some will not even consider to be the true god.

Another thing is, if you do not realize god is omnipresent you may fall victim to worshipping lesser gods and even believing that they are more powerful than they really are. They also have the power to mind control and cause delusions...

You are free to worship whomever you wish though, even if you fall victim to thing, in the bigger picture everything will be ok.... Eventually because the omnipresent God is the only one who can make absolute laws like Logic and Free Will ... Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass

Originally posted by guitarplayer

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by icepack

Yahweh is not omnipresent. this is how he hovers "over the faces of the water".

the all seeing eye is from ancient Egypt. It is either of the god (ra) or of the devil of the underworld Seth (Satan) depending on who you worship.

Beings who feel ok? Ra and even Astarte maybe many others but no being is god. The omnipresent one can not be pointed to in one location (being). Too big to even fathom.

The hovering was and is the Holy Spirit. God is everywhere but He is not in His creation as some think. So you will not find him in salt shaker or a hotdog.

I love the logical contradictions in your statement.

"God is everywhere"
"So is he there?"
"No, not there."

God is outside of His creation, time is His creation the physical is His creation, the spiritual is His creation. What you are describing is pantheism.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

well then your god isn't omnipresent.
You can't claim that title for him,
Peace!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is SERIOUSLY one of the most rediculous threads I've seen.
By your logic, I can see why you'd think that Jesus and Satan are the same.
I don't know what's going on in your life right now, but study the bible before bashing other people's heads in with it.

<< 1   >>

join