It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit/wind of god, fire/judgment/intention of he'll, water/holiness of The Spirit...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
the wind is the potential. it is the spirit . The emptiness of peace within. The "I Am" (do not confuse with false god Yahweh)...

Water is purity. This is why it is associTed with holy spirit. It is the naturL flow of innocence without knowing the difference of "good" and "evil" life wild animals and even some tribal humans....

fire is the intention, the will, the judgment... To be in he'll is suffering because it is the element of fire, the longing of not having one's will completed.

And of course the earth orientTion is for the material gains and those who believe in a heaven with "things" to make them happy.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

why is yahweh a false god ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

You do not have to trust my experience. Meditate on the name if you want. The energy is hidden/dark and aggressive many others say thing as well with similar experiences but only you can. Judge for yourself by actually trying to connect with that energy through meditation.

Hint: if it controls or scares it probably isn't good

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yahweh gives commandments, passes judgement, craves the scent of burnt flesh, threatens the disobedient with destruction, desires to control and subjugate.

All of this is evident in the old testament.

Interestingly some of these are attributes that are often attributed to the Satan, Yahweh's supposed enemy, who was believed to be his subordinate.

Perhaps the Satan's purpose is to conduct a false-flag deception to compell people to follow Yahweh.
edit on 31/10/2012 by Glass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

what names or gods are good to meditate to ?

edit on 31-10-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

is yahweh omnipresent ? is this the spirit, which is represented by the all seeing eye and the pyramid ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Yahweh is not omnipresent. this is how he hovers "over the faces of the water".

the all seeing eye is from ancient Egypt. It is either of the god (ra) or of the devil of the underworld Seth (Satan) depending on who you worship.

Beings who feel ok? Ra and even Astarte maybe many others but no being is god. The omnipresent one can not be pointed to in one location (being). Too big to even fathom.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

No, not omnipresent, but present in the hearts and minds of humans.

The spirit is the greater, all-encompassing entity, of which Yahweh is an extension. Due to its nature, Yahweh would have you see it as lord over the spirit, but this is not the case.

The spirit is in the state of perfection (ie complete, whole) and thus holds a vibration of tranquility.
edit on 31/10/2012 by Glass because: Exchanged the word "higher" for "greater"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by icepack

Beings who feel ok? Ra and even Astarte maybe many others but no being is god. The omnipresent one can not be pointed to in one location (being). Too big to even fathom.

I prefer not to meditate on any particular entity or name, but rather to contemplate the concept of infinity. The endless expansion of infinity draws my mind into a state of empty tranquility, allowing intuition to shine through.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by icepack

You do not have to trust my experience. Meditate on the name if you want. The energy is hidden/dark and aggressive many others say thing as well with similar experiences but only you can. Judge for yourself by actually trying to connect with that energy through meditation.

Hint: if it controls or scares it probably isn't good

Rediculous, use an estern religion method to "connect with that energy"?!
God is alive, he thinks and feels. God is not in the microwaves, he's not in the smoke, he's not in the fire, and he isn't in earthquakes.

Some people apparently do not know that demons are capable of communicating through thought transference. They also are unaware that Christians believers followers are targeted through spiritual warfare. Anyone who knows warfare tactics would know about trojan horses and betrayal. Satan does not mind hypocrites, they are his already. People think that the only way that they can "connect" with demons is through consent, not so.
Have you considered the fact that you drew that "energy that tried to control and scare" you because "they" didn't want you dabbling with the name Yahweh? Why? WHY NOT?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

If god is not in the trees and the microwaves... Then I got news for you.... That isn't god because the true god is omnipresent, sorry but Yahweh did not feel as such and if your god Yahweh would let people be deceived even those who call out to him then he is not benevolent.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by arpgme

why is yahweh a false god ?

Because uneducated biblical armchairist who do not understand the etymology of the Names of God believe that Yahweh is evil because of all the carnage in the OT. It was Yahweh who brought the great biblical flood that wiped out mankind. Not understanding the biblical concept of holiness and righteous judgments any negative characteristics other than lollypops and unicorns is considered evil.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by icepack

the all seeing eye is from ancient Egypt. It is either of the god (ra) or of the devil of the underworld Seth (Satan) depending on who you worship.

The hovering was and is the Holy Spirit. God is everywhere but He is not in His creation as some think. So you will not find him in salt shaker or a hotdog.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If "he" isn't in his creation, then "he" is N O T omnipresent.
the god I was told of was omnipresent and had an unchanging nature (benevolence) so humans cannot provoke such god by "his" emotion , saying so means that humans can control god, just make god feel anger , joy, whatever you want.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Glass

The spirit is the greater, all-encompassing entity, of which Yahweh is an extension.

has this spirit a name ? extension ? interesting, like treeing or ramification ? what other extensions are there ? i am curious.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

reply to post by icepack

The hovering was and is the Holy Spirit. God is everywhere but He is not in His creation as some think. So you will not find him in salt shaker or a hotdog.

I love the logical contradictions in your statement.

"God is everywhere"
"So is he there?"
"No, not there."

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Glass

The spirit is the greater, all-encompassing entity, of which Yahweh is an extension.

has this spirit a name ? extension ? interesting, like treeing or ramification ? what other extensions are there ? i am curious.

If God is truly Omnipresent, then what is NOT an extension?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i found interesting, that yahwe is a extension of god. my question was, what else is ? are the elohim, satan, angels, souls, spirits, all extensions ?

edit on 1-11-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Do you believe God is OMnipresent? If so then then the logic must follow...

if God is everywhere , then EVERYWHERE (including all existence beings) has God.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Do you believe God is OMnipresent?

i don't know. how can i believe, when i can't imagine how god works or exists ? how can i perceive, detect, understand, that god is omnipresent ?

<<   2 >>

join