It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tune in to hear me on "Ghost to Ghost AM", Coast to Coast AM's Halloween special, tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The annual Ghost to Ghost AM special (Coast to Coast AM's Halloween show) is tonight, October 31st into the early morning of November 1st, 1:00 - 5:00 A.M. EST, 10:00 P.M. - 2:00 A.M. PST. Click this link for information on what "Ghost to Ghost AM" is.

I've already confirmed with a producer of the show that I should be getting a call sometime between 2 - 5 A.M. at which time I'll be waiting on the line to tell a ghost story. Whether or not you believe it to be "paranormal" is up for you to decide, but I tell you it is a true story. In order to not spoil too much, but give you an idea of which one I'll be, the story I'll be telling comes from my mother and is about some sounds she heard. I'll state this on air.

If you've never tuned in to Coast to Coast AM or have never listened to the Halloween special, I highly recommend giving it a listen if you're someone who's interested in the paranormal.

Click this link to find a station you can listen to (once clicking a state some radio stations have a link to their website which most of the time will have something on their homepage which lets you listen online).
If you have trouble finding a station in your area and/or can't find a live stream, click this link, it will bring you to a live stream which I've always used.

Hope you're listening tonight.
edit on 31-10-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Wish I could! The time difference is too much for me though.

Congrats and have fun!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Crazy, just five minutes ago I saw that Eben Alexander ("Proof of Heaven") was going to be on tonight (via his Twitter), and now this post. I'll be tuning in for sure!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

I have some bad news....he was actually on last night's show.
www.coasttocoastam.com...
edit on 31-10-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Ah well. I'll have two to listen to!
Thanks for the info.
edit on 10/31/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I was on air around 4:30 A.M. EST. Glad I got this opportunity and I hope next year I can as well. What did you think of this year's show? I thought it was pretty good overall.

new topics

top topics

join