It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OHIO - Problem found at board of elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by MrWendal
That is odd, I really thought it would have come up Mitt Romney instead of Obama.

I say this because Tag Romney is invested in the same voting machines that are in use in Ohio this year.

He's not the only one personally connected to certain voting machines in certain district.

Each district (or county) in Ohio handles their own voting -- apparently.

I can tell you that where I poll at we had the touch screen machine one year 2004. There were so many problems with the poll workers that didn't know how to work them they went to the kind where you fill in the dot with a pencil. As to what other stations have what I couldn't really tell you because I don't make a habit of waiting in polling stations I am not assigned to.

As to those waxing conspiracy, well honestly it would make no sense for them producing Obama results in Marion county. It is a Republican county, in a state with a Republican Legislature and a Republican Governor. Which puts the Republican Party in control of the board of elections. If it had been Franklin county, that would be a possibility because ultimately that is the one that will actually decide the race in Ohio. If the OSU students show up Obama wins if they don't Romney wins.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I just heard a woman call-in on a radio talk show.

She's in Nevada and says the same thing is being reported in Nevada.

Then she said it doesn't make any sense.

She said you vote for your candidate - - then you have to push another button that says verify. Plus if you feel there is an error you can reset and start over.

I'm becoming suspicious that this is actually happening.

<< 1   >>

join