Evolution is true - theres only 2 ways to live conquer/adapt...

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
there are those who conquer and then there are those who adapt. most animals adapt to natur but humanity likes to conquer through advanced technology. the adapters will always live but the conquers will one day be conquered as they face another group of conquerers.

we can adapt by refocusing our mind. instead of focusing on lack "I had this but now. I don't so I am now sad" we can say "I have this and this and this " and when something leaves we can just refocus on still... What is here. as I said before , the feeling of lack is a vice which causes suffering.

we can become adapters by focusing on appreciation on wht is here instead of wha isn't .

what about others who control? Do not worry... They will soon meet the day when even they are conquered. It is a continuous cycle of conquering and the only way to escape is to adapt and love whatever is here now.

peace to everyone.

And I am sending you many well wishes

(don't believe in saying the word "bless" anymore)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You have a point there my fellow poster.....

Enjoy the clip

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When you fight with reality you always lose.

harmony, agreement, adaptation, to most these all seem like signs of weakness but it is actually the STRONGEST who have the ability to do so. can a weak person accord with realitys intent to take away? no. Most would be angry and fight but if it were not meant to be it will go away eventually.

When we focus on our agreements rTher thN our disagreements we can avoid war and conflict but if it does happen then that is what is happening.

To fight, Argue, or be depressed because a glSs of water spilled will not change anything. The water is split the damage is already done whether you agree with it or not so you might as well in order to alleviate the suffering you create when. Fighting with truth/reality.

water always chane/adapt and it can pass through the largest rocks and even break it down after a while. And the stiff unchanging tree branch easily breaks. Water which always adapts and change can neve break until it choose to stop adapting and change as a block of ice then it can easily be broken.

new topics

join