It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Romney make young girl cry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The Fort Collins, Colo., girl broke down in tears after listening to yet another report on the radio about the race between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, a local NBC TV station reported. "I'm tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney," said the sobbing girl, who lives in a battleground state.

news.yahoo.com...

Too cute! Only four years old and she already gets it. I certainly can sympathize with her, and I am only subjected to it on the internet.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I feel the same way as that little girl.

I can't wait to get back to real conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Without further context to the video, I'm disgusted.
Using a little girl to push your agenda is no way to go to get the point across. What ignorance!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

And just what is the agenda supposedly being pushed here? I posted the video because it was cute, and figured a lot of people could relate. There is no agenda here.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well, someone could have at least gotten an autograph of Bronco for the kid.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This campaign has been going on for way too long. They should limit the campaigning to only 6 months. I get sick of hearing the spin doctors on the news, and seeing numerous threads here on ATS about both candidates. I either change the station or ignore the threads.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I feel the same way as that little girl.

I can't wait to get back to real conspiracies.

A-frikkin-men!

Its worse than when Ron Paul was running for office! At least there were actual conspiracies surrounding Ron and how the media treat him, unlike this crap we hear about Romney and Obama which we could hear if we went to any mainstream news website.

Hopefully we can get back to basics of ATS once the elections are over

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No child that age gets upset over the election unless the people she's around have brought her to the point of tears because of their actions. I suspect at home her parents either A) Yell about the election uncontrollably B) Fight about the election C) Terrify this girl with stories of what the world will become if either of these men are elected or D) Harmed this girl in order to get her to cry and then forced her to say this line.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Why is this kid watching any tv shows with political ads? The cartoon channels and family channels we have show kid friendly commercials.

top topics

join