It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suggestions on how to mess with a sociopath

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Two words:

Passive. Agressive.

There are many ways to exercise the art of being passive agressive:

-Denying your own preferences yet angling to get your way.

-Deliberating pissing someone off out of anger but pretending you didn't know it would bother them.

-Insulting someone and pretending not to know you have insulted them.

-Deliberating disrespecting someone and claiming forgetfulness (I love this one, just stick to the line, "I don't recall ever saying that. Say it over and over.)

-Agreeing to help someone, then doing a sloppy job because you never really wanted to help.

All of these things will cause the person to blow up. When they do, act overly nice. Act like you have NO IDEA what YOU did. This will drive them even more crazy.

You can also go to the store and grab the little cards out of innapropriate magazines and subscribe him. Have them sent to the office under his name. You may want to have someone that doesn't work with him or know him fill them out for you

You can also put his name on a mailing list that faxes stuff. Sign him up for Aryan Nation mailers, NAMBLA ... have it faxed to the office fax machine number.

If you're in the USA, go to the USPS website and request a bunch of mailing supplies and have them sent to his office and house.

I haven't been thinking about destroying someone's life AT ALL now have I?

edit on 31-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
NOW I feel much better. Anger management really does work!
I don't have an attitude...its just my personality.

Brilliant. I laughed out loud. As I read it I kept anticipating what was going to happen next. Yeah, it's funny, but...

One guy yelled at you over the phone and the other guy "stole" a parking place from you, and for that you helped engineer their anger at you into probable felony charges against both of them, plus a complete taxpayer-funded over-reaction by police. Now they did it themselves: No question! They did not have to react like that. They are responsible for their own reactions. If you;re going to pass blame around they get a big bunch of it.

But you engineered this by lying and fakery simply to get revenge over fairly minor incidents. You engaged in stalking behavior with both these guys. They were completely set-up--by you. If you could be identified and found, you could be charged yourself.

Who, exactly, is the sociopath?

And yes, I laughed. It IS funny.
edit on 10/31/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

It's an old chain email ... I've seen the story before.

Another idea:

If you really wanted to be a jerk, have his mail forwarded to someplace in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
lots of good idea's i can't thank you guys enough. If nothing else you have definitly lifted my spirits, and as i am already planing a escape from this place on my own terms this will make the remainder of my time that much better. I will also pass some of these tips on to the production workers that he likes to harass. I already told a few of them that when he suggest a change to tell him they have to run it by jim first. ( the guy he wants gone)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MadQuacker

If he has a computer/desk ... put a piece of clear tape over the laser on his mouse. He'll swear up and down it's broken. Then, put a piece of tape on all the replacement mice. Then, grab yours and plug it into his computer. Say, "Gee I dunno why mine works and none of the ones you tried didn't..."

It'll make him go nuts.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

^^^^ I kinda liked their idea better... ^^^^

Reminds me of an idea I once read about on one of the versions of Anarchist's Cookbook by Jolly Roger back around when I first discovered interwebz at age 13-14...

You call an electrician and set up an appointment at the mark's house at some day a week or so in advance when you know he will be home (during a sports game or tv program you know he will be watching maybe?), then call a house painter to come at the same time and day, and a carpet installer, cable guy, someone to train his dog (whether he has one or not), as well as a nanny for his kids, a maid to clean house, a landscaper, and as many people as you can find in the phone book who will show up at his house... You could do them all at once, like at exactly 3:30 pm on Saturday, or if you plan it ahead enough and get enough people to show up, stagger it throughout the day with bursts here and there. And the day of, order a pizza and a bunch of other stuff from places that do same day service. The Cookbook says to call the fire dept, cops, and news channels but I wouldn't do that... The book also said do it all at once. It was my idea to spread it every half hour or so, so then his whole day off and special tv show is interrupted. It's not gonna get him fired, and he will know he's being pranked, and it will hurt the economy and the families of the business owners who wasted time sending employees to the guy's house, but, I'm not really suggesting you do this. I just remembered it from my teenage dial up, warez, aohell, irc, fire and ice programs to mess up chatrooms, Oregon Trail, ASCII art, text only RPG game, etc. days...

Anybody remember the metaphysics chatroom on AOL? I used to love to "meditate" and then go on there as a 13-14 year old and goof around. And go in other chatrooms and hit on what I thought were super hot chicks haha XD

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I remember Parascope, used to talk to Art Bell there when he logged in...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
you need to invite him out for some after work drinks and a game of pool, have a couple of your buddies which you pretend you dont know to deliver a couple of hay makers and drop him on his ass

top topics

<< 1   >>

join