It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad's Terror Squad Assassinating Iraqi Scientists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I found this story linked at The Intel Hub. This story is crazy in that how in the heck do you provide the location of where these Mossad assassination teams operate from. It would seem that this is well known within Iraq. If I was an a Iraqi scientist, intellectual, or an academic, I would have been long gone. Although I don't doubt that these types of killings have occurred, in fact, I remember the stories during the first couple of years after the US invasion of these types of murders, the numbers are unbelievable to say the least.

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iraqi sources revealed on Wednesday that a Mossad terror squad has infiltrated into Iraq to assassinate the country's scientists.

"The Mossad team which includes 30 to 40 members with Lebanese, Palestinian and Iraqi nationalities is led by a person named al-Bir who bears a Lebanese/Palestinian nationality," an informed source told the Iraqi UR News Agency on Wednesday.

According to the source, the hideout of the terrorist group is located behind a church in Salman Fayeq street in Baghdad. The members of the terror squad have killed over 1,000 Iraqi scientists in Baghdad and other cities so far and still have a blacklist to go ahead.

In 2011, reports revealed that US Department of Defense (Pentagon) and US forces in Iraq have collaborated with the Israeli spy agency, Mossad, to assassinate over 550 scientists and academic figures after the occupation of Iraq in April 2003.

english.farsnews.com...
edit on 10/31/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- Please use EX tags for external content.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I thought the Mossad was created to hunt down the Nazis and get their revenge. Who do they think they are?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

"The Mossad team which includes 30 to 40 members with Lebanese, Palestinian and Iraqi nationalities is led by a person named al-Bir who bears a Lebanese/Palestinian nationality,"

Yet its Mossad?

This all sounds like a bunch of bull to me...........Mossad is an Israeli group..........and I dont know any special operations group that would run in one huge group of 40 like that.........

In 2011, reports revealed that US Department of Defense (Pentagon) and US forces in Iraq have collaborated with the Israeli spy agency, Mossad, to assassinate over 550 scientists and academic figures after the occupation of Iraq in April 2003.

more bullcrap propaganda...........that group probably doesnt even exist ......and if they do , they are probably formed by someone else........

Again special OPs groups dont group up in hideouts with that many people......its entirely too risky......

Story is bogus
edit on 31-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
They are defending Israel so nothing will be done about it. Isn't it lucky for Israel that America overthrew Saddam for them.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well the murders have happened. Who says you have to be an Israeli to work for Mossad. The CIA employs many people that are not Americans. I am not insisting that the murders are by the Mossad but there are obviously political reason for the deaths. Here is a MSM story from 2005:

Approximately 300 academics have been killed
By Charles Crain, special for USA TODAY
BAGHDAD — Isam al-Rawi, who marks down the dead in a datebook, can read back the details: a scientist killed on Dec. 21; the assistant dean of Baghdad's medical college killed on Christmas Day; a professor in Mosul killed on Dec. 26.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

top topics

join