It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bing West, Former Top Defense Official: If Obama Gave Benghazi Order There's a Paper Trail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Barack Obama told Denver's WUSA TV this in regard to the Benghazi 9-11 terror attack:

"I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we're going to investigate exactly what happened to make sure it doesn't happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice."

Show us the order Mr. President. This needs to be our demand! Glad to see high level military speaking out with what they know.

intervi ew link with video

"In my judgement the audio track will show the White House knew that there was an attack going on. The real critical issue is the president says that he immediately ordered all available assets to help. The military would have put out an order from the president. There's no question about that... What I'm asking is, "Show us the order!" Mr. President if you said use everything available and our military immediately sent out the order, simply show us the order. I have great reservations that there is no such order."

Bing West is speaking up...

"If that actually happened the way President Obama said it happened, there's a paper trail and I think people reasonably enough can say, "Can we see the order?" because hundreds of others supposedly saw this order.

Where is the rest of the MSM on this? How many more high level military have to speak out before they begin to demand answers?

Specifically, Mr. President, show us the order!
edit on 31-10-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Great coverage of this over at Humanevents.com as well.

This whole mess kind of makes me wonder, was the directive something along the lines of, "Hey you guys deal with this. I've got to go campaign tomorrow in Vegas and I'm off to bed?

It's been what, seven weeks now? I'm truly amazed that this administration is still unable to produce this order.

Bing West, who served as Assistant Secretary of Defense in the Reagan years, has been asking a question that he expressed at length in a National Review editorial on Monday: if President Obama “gave the directive to make sure we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to do,” there should be written copies of those orders floating all over Washington. Can we see some time- and date-stamped evidence that Obama gave such an order? And if such paperwork is produced, we need to know exactly who over-rode the presidential directive to give “stand down” orders to intelligence and military assets in Libya, because that person is probably going to jail. Actually, a fairly large number of people would need to explain why they ignored orders from the President.

link

new topics

join