It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Days left. Predictions? Chit Chat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We had a Hurricane shut down the East Coast
We have the National Guard on the ground
We have the Presidential Election next week
7.7 Quake on the West Coast
50 days left to "the end of the world" as we know it, right?

What's going to happen next? Starting with next week?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"Aint nothing new up under the sun, everything that you're doing has already been done."
X-Raided

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hmm, lets see...

*rubs crystal balls*

I predict many sexy outfits for the night of October 31st.
edit on 31/10/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I bet instead of looking in the mirror and realizing how big a fool they (those that believe the end of the world garbage) are being are just going to come up with the next omg the world is ending nonsense and start the cycle all over.

many years from now these will be the people you see holding grungy "the world is about to end" signs begging for change like all crazy doomsayers do.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And that's only on North America

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In the west coast Hurricane Rosa is forming .
Hazmat in NY/New Jersey.
Its gonna be a Cold Winter... get your wool socks ready.
Life goes on..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Dec 21,2012 11:11 AM UT, Earth moves from being a Level 0 civilisation to a Level 1. Whole new ball game. TPTB end their tenure over the next few years. There will be three waves of disasters worldwide from now to 2016, with the first in the first half of 2013. We start to openly interact with aliens; no they are not demons but there are some bad actors that we will avoid. We will cross the galactic plane and our poles will reverse; this is not a pole shift but we could get that also. The Iron Age is ending and the Golden Age is about to begin and it will be very different from prison/slave planet we are used to. Most humans won't be able to be part of the new Earth because their consciousness development is not adequate. They will not be returning to Earth, when they reincarnate. Religion will die on Earth, once the forces that perpetuated the con game are gone. World population will fall to 500 million and remain stable at this lower level.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I predict i will have a hangover on 1/1/2013 now you can take that to the bank!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

We will need to increase our Erg count by a few thousand fold before we reach a type 1 civilisation im afraid. Maybe in the next 50-100 years but not somehow 21 Dec 2012 me thinks!

Read The Next 10000 Years by Adrian Berry, great book if a little dated.
edit on 31-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Prediction? The conquering destruction of Persia/Iran. Followed by the failure of a number of governments and the start of a major depression in 2013. The Branch of Zechariah appears to build the 3rd temple. Causing a major reaction by Muslims. Possibly causing the destruction of Damascus. And the Gog/Magog attack.

The Branch is killed. Breaking the 6th seal of Revelation. Etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Go back to 2008 and count all the disasters adn issues that occured before the election...

I bet you there was a huge natural disaster.

I bet you there was National Guard on the Ground.

Actually I bet it was worse than it is right now.

I bet, nothing will happen other than the usual.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join