It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H>A>A>R>P = H^A^A^R^P = H*A*A*R*P = For Observation Only

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage used the word

heater

and then again he used the word

heater

in response to me disclosing the location of

Poker Flats, Alaska

between the two of us it looks like we have put out enough clues for someone to re'search' this topic thoroughly

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Yes. Ionospheric heater to be precise. That is what they are often called because that is what they do. They are also called an IRI (Ionospheric Research Instrument).

Poker Flats, Alaska

There is no such place. This is Poker Flats:
www.thepokeratlas.com...

Like I said, there is no ionospheric heater at Poker Flat. But there are probably some room heaters. It probably gets cold there.

edit on 10/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by Phage

Phage used the word

heater

and then again he used the word

heater

in response to me disclosing the location of

Poker Flats, Alaska

between the two of us it looks like we have put out enough clues for someone to re'search' this topic thoroughly

Yeah, but the problem here is that the only thing about a Poker Flats FIPA facility is guesses - I have not seen even the smallest bit of proof on any sort of "heater" facility there. There's a few pictures of patches of land that say "Possible Hidden Array", and pictures of a few dishes, radar, etc ... but thats it. Looking at a patch of trees or open land and saying "hey, they could hide it here!" doesnt really qualify as a whole hell of a lot at this point. But hey, if someone had something more than just wild guesses, it would be a good read. About the only concrete tie between the two is that Poker Flats was originally determined to be the best location for the original HAARP array, but it was not built there.

edit on 31-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I just figured it would because a guy who worked at ELF mentioned that ELF created a stationary high around here when it was running. He said the High had an influence on deflecting storms. It was some sort of communication device for submarines. The weather did get a little worse after it left but the global warming made up for it and it shortly got nicer again. I like global warming, it gives us nicer weather.

It seems to me if ELF could make a high than that complex could also do the same thing. I do not think ELF made a difference to weather outside of this area though
edit on 31-10-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Manipulate & Effect.

Manipulate - to adapt or change (accounts, figures, etc.) to suit one's purpose or advantage.

Effect - something that is produced by an agency or cause; result; consequence.

Different words and actions. HAARP may effect the weather in certain instances because of the energy it uses, but I don't believe it is used to manipulate the weather.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
Everything I know about H.A.A.R.P could fit in a thimble.

So your research of H.A.A.R.P. is based on checking their official website, and believing everything you found there?

Hm.

It wouldn't be an effective conspiracy, if they would announce the truth in their official website, now would it? With a conspiracy, you have to -expect- them to lie at every turn, especially in their official announcements, websites, speeches and stories.

There is secrecy, disinformation, lies and all kinds of distortion and ridiculing tactics associated with conspiracies. How could it be otherwise? When you conspire, you don't want the victims to know what you have done.

So you are being most illogical - taking the conspiracy angle, and then believing every word of their 'official story'.

There have been rumors, that H.A.A.R.P. is even able to alter people's minds, their consciousness and things of that nature, by utilizing certain frequencies to alter the atmosphere's natural vibration. There have also been rumors about manipulating the upper layers of the atmosphere in a potentially dangerous way.

But in any case, something doesn't sit right about that whole thing. Watch the documentary "Angels don't play this HAARP", for example, to see a glimpse of the other side of the coin.

Then you could research Nikola Tesla, and his claims that he could split the planet into two halves if he wanted to, and then study the roots of H.A.A.R.P. with keeping Nikola Tesla's inventions in mind. Something is definitely fishy about that thing, like most official 'stories' .. so harmless, so useless 'officially', but in reality? Well, that's for you to find out, before making such conclusions based on such flimsy non-knowledge.

At least when you make a conclusion, be darn sure it's the truth, and not just some official lie on a website.

edit on 28-8-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

Originally posted by ascension211
Everything I know about H.A.A.R.P could fit in a thimble.

So your research of H.A.A.R.P. is based on checking their official website, and believing everything you found there?

Hm.

It wouldn't be an effective conspiracy, if they would announce the truth in their official website, now would it? With a conspiracy, you have to -expect- them to lie at every turn, especially in their official announcements, websites, speeches and stories.

There is secrecy, disinformation, lies and all kinds of distortion and ridiculing tactics associated with conspiracies. How could it be otherwise? When you conspire, you don't want the victims to know what you have done.

So you are being most illogical - taking the conspiracy angle, and then believing every word of their 'official story'.

There have been rumors, that H.A.A.R.P. is even able to alter people's minds, their consciousness and things of that nature, by utilizing certain frequencies to alter the atmosphere's natural vibration. There have also been rumors about manipulating the upper layers of the atmosphere in a potentially dangerous way.

But in any case, something doesn't sit right about that whole thing. Watch the documentary "Angels don't play this HAARP", for example, to see a glimpse of the other side of the coin.

Then you could research Nikola Tesla, and his claims that he could split the planet into two halves if he wanted to, and then study the roots of H.A.A.R.P. with keeping Nikola Tesla's inventions in mind. Something is definitely fishy about that thing, like most official 'stories' .. so harmless, so useless 'officially', but in reality? Well, that's for you to find out, before making such conclusions based on such flimsy non-knowledge.

At least when you make a conclusion, be darn sure it's the truth, and not just some official lie on a website.

edit on 28-8-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

You also appear to have made some sort of conclusion, and you also do not know its the truth. So from an outsider's point of view in this, you're as guilty as you are accusing him of being.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sometimes you just have to ask yourself, what kind of insane scientist works on a project of beaming millions of watts of energy to a specific point in the upper ionisphere. Its like playing with a very large laser pointer and aiming it at someone's eye. Not too smart, downright reckless in my opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join