It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H>A>A>R>P = H^A^A^R^P = H*A*A*R*P = For Observation Only

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Everything I know about H.A.A.R.P could fit in a thimble. I went and read the H.A.A.R.P. website to read more and try to understand what it is supposed to be. This is a conspiracy, because some people believe H.A.A.R.P. is being used to manipulate the weather and create earthquakes. Now, grant you, it may be possible to do so, but where was H.A.A.R.P. when the 1000's of natural disasters occurred prior to it's inception?

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program HAARP

Program Purpose HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

Technical Information

The HAARP Ionospheric Research facility will be a major Arctic facility for conducting upper atmospheric research.

The facility will consist of two essential parts:

1) A high power transmitter and antenna array operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The transmitter is capable of delivering up to 3.6 million Watts to an antenna system consisting of 180 crossed dipole antennas arranged as a rectangular, planar array.
2) A complete and extensive set of scientific instruments for observation of both the background auroral ionosphere and of the effects produced during active research using the transmitter system.

Output from these instruments is readily available world-wide in near real time over the Internet.

Nowhere in the H.A.A.R.P website did I see anything that said it's aim was to manipulate the weather or create earthquakes. It is, possible, but in my opinion, HIGHLY unlikely. Mother nature will do what she doe when she does it. The best we can do is be prepared, spiritually or otherwise, everyday.

Much love to all my fellow souls.

Ascension211

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Haarp does work at creating weather and structuring clouds but they don't know enough about this yet with relation to earth's responses to be able to control anything. If they were doing anything with the Hurricane to steer it away, they were just possibly making it worse. I don't think it is a conspiracy, I think it is science trying to learn by their mistakes.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
the haarp you are refering to is in Gakona, Alaska.

the more powerful 'haarp' used to modify weather, create earthquakes, and blast sections of the earth's atmosphere into space exposing unsuspecting civilians to extreme solar radiation [killing them and mutating their developing offspring], is in Poker Flats, Alaska.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
sir, thats alot of question about it, it say haarp is for observe effect when activited? ionosphere chaos effect?Auroral background, wthell? And we all able to track them on th internet? WHAT IS THAT? Nice find op! Make me so courius about haarp

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No it does not. It observes and helps predict patterns. Does not create weather, nature does that. period.

The conspiracy I pointed out absolutely exist because of people like you. There is no conspiracy. It is exactly what it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Really? And where are you getting your "facts"? Demonstrate to me how? where? who? when?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211

No it does not. It observes and helps predict patterns. Does not create weather, nature does that. period.

The conspiracy I pointed out absolutely exist because of people like you. There is no conspiracy. It is exactly what it is.

HAARP is military, why do you think you would find all of their purpose online waiting for you on their own websites?

Why don't you do a search and read some of the back discussions on this, there is a lot for you to learn.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

A strange thing to say. Even some counties have their own weather modification programs, where have you been?

Mother nature only?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Where is your research? I posted mine.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
anyone need a lift?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

They have been trying to control the weather since at least as long ago as the 60s..
Project Stormfury

Or maybe you would like to look at this unclassified military document that says what they want to do/can do with the weather?
Weather as a Force Multiplyer, Owning the Weather by 2025

"Current technologies that will mature over the next 30 years (from 1996) will offer anyone who has the required resources the ability to modify weather patterns and their corresponding effects."

There is not ONE HARRP. There isn't even a few.. There are many major HARRP stations all over the world. These are at certain locations to be able to be used at differing angles. It's not like you would need more than a couple for initial research. The amount they have seems to indicate live trials or maximizing power techniques, and even hidden war status.

As if America was even the only one with the technology haha. I have reason to believe that the Russians had it first. Many countries are in on this.

edit on 10/31/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If you really want some info about HAARP from this site, I'd suggest using the site search function for the term, HAARP. It'll return a LOT of information. Some of it is worthy only for the entertainment value, some is actually pretty good. My personal recommendation is to pay particular attention to anything you encounter contributed by a member known as 'Bedlam'. There are others, but he's the first one who comes to mind for this topic.

This is my personal recommendation as a member, and shouldn't be construed as any sort of endorsement by the site just because I happen to be on the staff. On the other hand, please don't reject the suggestion on that basis alone, either.

Happy exploring.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
the haarp you are refering to is in Gakona, Alaska.

the more powerful 'haarp' used to modify weather, create earthquakes, and blast sections of the earth's atmosphere into space exposing unsuspecting civilians to extreme solar radiation [killing them and mutating their developing offspring], is in Poker Flats, Alaska.

I'd be interesting in seeing your theory about how the HAARP technology affects the stratosphere or troposphere. In order to have any effect at all on the Earth's surface weather, that is where it would have to be doing its work. Also interested in how you think it blasts holes in the atmosphere and exposes people to extreme solar radiation, especially when the Sun itself already blasts the near-space atmosphere (ionosphere) with more energy than we could possibly produce on Earth.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Where is your research? I posted mine.

As I said the research has all been done there are so many threads on this. I feel like you are not seriously interested.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

There is no ionospheric heater at Poker Flat. It is a launch facility for sounding rockets. It does have a radar installation and a LIDAR facility. www.pfrr.alaska.edu...

Perhaps you are thinking of HIPAS. It had a rather tiny ionospheric heater. It was located near Fairbanks but it was shut down in 2010. They had a yard sale.
www.newsminer.com...

edit on 10/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thanks. I really don't care. I started this thread because of the following reason!

Everything I know about H.A.A.R.P could fit in a thimble. I went and read the H.A.A.R.P. website to read more and try to understand what it is supposed to be. This is a conspiracy, because some people believe H.A.A.R.P. is being used to manipulate the weather and create earthquakes. Now, grant you, it may be possible to do so, but where was H.A.A.R.P. when the 1000's of natural disasters occurred prior to it's inception?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
HAARP can affect the weather in the same way using microwave oven in New York affects the speed of a tram in San Fransisco. Last week.

But there are plenty of shim sham men who'll sell you otherwise.

Instead of HAARP, trying reading up on meteorology. And also, find out what the ionosphere is. And how it changes everywhere, everyday.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What Does H.A.A.R.P stand for?

also, need a smile?

edit on 10/31/2012 by ascension211 because: add link

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

question; where do i get my "facts" ?

answer; i "search" for them