It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Romney make little girl cry with their unending BS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

funny story

my niece wouldnt go to sleep and cried for three hours and finally my sister in law asks "what is wrong?"

to this she replies "I just want you to be my fwend momma"

so my sister in law says "I am your friend."

child rolls over saying "ok" and passes out

she's about the same age as the kid in the video.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by Sissel

why are you people being so judgemental of these parents. dear lord kids this age cry all the time and sometimes its for the most ridiculous reasons and can be hilarious like this video. The kid probably already told the lady why she was crying so she went to get a camera bc it was a hilarious reason.

Get a life and shut the hell up you childish fools

How is this hilarious?

I fail to see the humor in it at all.

Kids do cry for a variety of reasons. It's quite obvious to me that this was staged, and the kid was prompted to say what she did.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

lol That's precisely my point. Seems like everyone has forgotten how to be a child or how children really are. :shk:

reply to post by darkhorserider

Are you trying to get at "She's at a high risk of committing suicide now." because it's posted on YouTube? Remember old family movies where your parents would film you taking your first dump on the toilet, and then showing you that video years later? Embarrassing sure, but everyone would laugh.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is about all I can say about this ridiculousness...

Can we make everything political? I guess we can...let's get our kid to say something all teary eyed and post it like she thought this stuff up and it's the "mean ole Prez candidates fault!"

Stupid waste of data storage space...

edit on 10/31/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

maybe instead of being so judgemental of people you dont know you should get a sense of humor. Many people have found this humorous while you sit there on your high horse and look down your nose at the parents.

its people like you who need to take a step back and judge yourself

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Are you trying to get at "She's at a high risk of committing suicide now." because it's posted on YouTube? Remember old family movies where your parents would film you taking your first dump on the toilet, and then showing you that video years later? Embarrassing sure, but everyone would laugh.

I don't know about suicide, but there is a big difference between a home movie shown to you and some close friends, compared to a video that goes viral and is shown to 10 million people.

She will surely have to answer for this video many times in her life, and maybe she'll be able to laugh it off, or maybe it will be fodder for some serious bullies that do drive her to something like counseling or even suicide. Who knows, but the fact that it is viral on Youtube is a significant part of the story in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Children provoke emotional reactions from people...part of being human....and if she thought this up in her own mind it is an interesting story. I don't know enough to pass judgement on her parents, but I do think it is worthy of consideration to parents of young children to realise politics can stress out thier kids for a variety of reasons.

Certainly this video shouldn't cause this little girl any lasting trama, and with any luck she will grow up, have a wonderful childhood and laugh about this video someday......

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by Sissel

maybe instead of being so judgemental of people you dont know you should get a sense of humor. Many people have found this humorous while you sit there on your high horse and look down your nose at the parents.

its people like you who need to take a step back and judge yourself

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have a great sense of humor by the way, as I sit here and read your post. I don't own a horse, and I do have a low opinion of the parents for doing this...yes I really do.

In fact I think it's borderline abusive, and here is why. I think it's awfully convenient that the parent just happened to have the camera there at that moment. Prompting went on to get the kid to the point of tears.

And speaking of judging, you happen to be pretty darn good at it yourself. You judged me because I fail to see the humor in this.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

how do you know it was the prompting of the parents that caused tears? Like I stated before it could easily have been the fact that she wanted music in the car but all they did was talk about these two jokesters. My judgement of you is based on the point that I know for a fact you are judging these parents when you dont know them or what got the kid crying in the first place. See I am using fact to expose how petty your judgement is in this situation instead of blindly judging someone by 22 seconds of video. You are using an uninformed opinion to slander people you dont know. As for child abuse you probably should have experienced a little growing up so you actually knew what it was.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Sad when a 4yr old child comes to this realization before most of the American populace does.

Then again, as Yoda once said: "Wondrous is the mind of a child"

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
"I wanna watch the power rangers."
"No Abby, the president is talking."
"But I wanna watch power rangers.."
"No abbye, you have to wait.."

Abby storms outside..

...video starts.

Funny as it was, I laughed more at the accent, lol, just sounds funny on a kid. Me being all the way over here and everything..

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
ahhh cute lol

she need a hug from Ron Paul
after that she will be all

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
OMG, "Bronco Bama"......how cute is that?????

They make me wanna cry, too. That stupid Bronco.....

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Awwww
A Ron Paul fan.

Anyways...
Vote Dr Jill Stein!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Im tired of Bronco Obama and Mit Romineeeeee..............Fantastic........lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>