It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Romney make little girl cry with their unending BS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This says it all.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Can't see video from work computer. Any chance of you providing a brief summary? Was it their radio ads? The debate? The plastic hair? Are her parents to blame? Did she meet them? Is she also scared of the hamburglar? (Personally, that thing frightens me.)

Give us a little sumpin sumpin please?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
why should this be an issue for such a young child. Also why are the parents filming a crying child and asking her whats wrong on camera! Seems a bit cruel imo.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Literally the girl is crying. Turns to the camera and says she is tired of bronco bamma (seriously, that's how she said it, way too cute) and mitt romney.

The camera woman says, aww that's why you are crying? She nods with tears, and the woman says it will all be over soon.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by darkhorserider

Literally the girl is crying. Turns to the camera and says she is tired of bronco bamma (seriously, that's how she said it, way too cute) and mitt romney.

The camera woman says, aww that's why you are crying? She nods with tears, and the woman says it will all be over soon.

Then the girl cries a little harder and manages to barely cry out a sad "kay"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
crying little girl: "Just because I'm tired of Bronc Obama (sic) and Mitt Romney..."

woman: "That's why you're crying? Oh, it'll be over soon, Abby?"

Sorry, lady, but once the election is over, it's all over but the crying. No matter which of the "lesser of two evils" gets elected.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The little girl obviously has no understanding of politics; nor does she posses the attention span to care what either candidate has to say. My guess is that either one or both of her parents are rabid supporters of one of the candidates. They have probably been dragging the poor girl around to campaign rallys; cutting in to her nap time, play time and TV time. She may have been blaming the politicians for her tears, but why does she even know of these politicians? Does she choose to sit down and watch MSNBC or Fox News...OR, is it the parents.

This one falls squarely on the parents....Obama and Romney get a pass on this one.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The adverstisements in Florida have been relentless, and mostly negative. Romney in particular is putting out tons of negative Obama ads, but they are so poorly written, that upon first listen, they sound like Obama ads. He is putting out all of Obama's 2008 stuff, and then at the end using it to hang Obama on failed promises, but it just doesn't work. The 2008 stuff sounds great, and if you get distracted before the big finish, you are left with a nice feeling for Obama.

A couple of weekends ago, I was working outside with my 2 boys, and the radio played all day, and we heard those ads all day. Country station, all Romney ads, and at the end of the day, out of the blue, my 6 year old says, "Dad, I think I support Obama." I laughed and asked why, and he said the radio ads made Obama sound like the best guy.
These were Romney ads mind you! I agreed with him, and said if all I ever heard were those radio ads, I would support Obama too!

We're voting 3rd Party in my household, despite considerable pressure from our Conservative friends and family that are under the mistaken idea that Romney is a conservative.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

yes - it does " say it all " - about the spaztards who attempt to make an issue out of this pathetic charade

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
OMG that was great

Probably tired of the news taking over cartoon time in all honesty but maybe she is just sick of their ugly mugs like me lol

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato

This says it all.

Poor kid. Probably tired of hearing her parents fight over politics.

What kind of parent would record this kinda crap?

Move on, because all it says to me is that some people should not be allowed to breed.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Why isn't this kid being a kid? Who in their right mind would allow their kid to become upset about politics when there are boogers to be eaten and toys to be exploited?

But hey, political indoctrination has to begin sometime, huh?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

why are you people being so judgemental of these parents. dear lord kids this age cry all the time and sometimes its for the most ridiculous reasons and can be hilarious like this video. The kid probably already told the lady why she was crying so she went to get a camera bc it was a hilarious reason.

Get a life and shut the hell up you childish fools

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

That is exactly why we are critical of the parents. Why on earth would politics be such a hot topic that a child of that age could be brought to tears over it? Are they being frightened by the things the candidates are saying? Are the parents stressing over it too much? Rather than laugh at her for her naivety, why don't they shield her from this insanity until she is old enough to understand it?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Some of you are taking this too seriously (no surprises there). She won't remember what she cried about or even that she did cry once she like: gets a chocolate bar or sees a pony. She was probably crying cause the parents weren't giving her attention.

BRONCO BAMMA - so cute.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

That is exactly why we are critical of the parents. Why on earth would politics be such a hot topic that a child of that age could be brought to tears over it? Are they being frightened by the things the candidates are saying? Are the parents stressing over it too much? Rather than laugh at her for her naivety, why don't they shield her from this insanity until she is old enough to understand it?

seeing is there are cars in the background she probably had to listen to it on the radio the whole ride to preschool or wherever they were going and was grumpy from being in the car and directed the anger at the names that wouldnt put the music back on.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is the most asinine, ridiculous "news" story I have seen in a long time. Seriously. Who F'ing cares.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Except now she is immortalized on Youtube. She'll never have a chance to forget it. By the time she is in kindergarten, there will be 10,000,000 hits on the video, and her teachers and classmates will all have seen it.

I think Honey-Boo-Boo, and anything else that exploits a child and destroys there chance at a normal life should be criminal.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Awwwww....poor little thing.....I'm sure many grown-ups feel like crying about this whole mess too...

She's too little to have to worry about politics, and I remember getting very stressed out as a child when grown-ups discussed politics, lol, as they could become "heated" debates in my family.

Will also be voting 3rd party.....and when either "Bronco" or "Mitty" takes thier "throne" I will shed tears for the loss of what America could and should be for the future of all our kids........

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I found that video incredibly adorable. Bronco Bamma... sounds like there should be a cartoon about this guy!

edit on 10/31/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join