It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if every person voted 3rd party?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Aside from the guy from Scotland whom told you they changed and voted in third party the rest of you are stupid and doomed. Sorry. I can't believe your responses. Negitive. Negitive. Negitive. You guys for a conspiracy site are the brainwashed sheeple. Can't matter. Won't matter. Won't change. Assasination...... You guys are doomed for sure. Because you won't take the steps to help yourselves. You guys have all been conditioned to think that nothing matters anyway and that in spite of your vote that its rigged anyways. Actually I can't believe that most of you won't even vote. You all cry and whine and bitch about the constitution and how your freedoms are getting taken away but still you won't vote. If everybody did vote whats happening in your country would have never happened. I'm sick to death hearing about how hard done by you guys all are. Americans are their own worst enemies. Your all getting less and less popular by the minute and its not all about your government. Its about how you the population behaves. Cry babies whom won't do nothing. Go ahead and suck it up. You can't help those whom won't help themselves.

<< 1   >>

join