It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post Liberal Columnist calls Romney a good man and maybe a GREAT man because of his charitable gi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
He gives to the Church and that's that.. not organizations run by the church .. just to the church. If you can call a Mormon temple a church, I don't know.

Its NOT a Church --------its a Masonic Temple and Mormonism is a dangerous UFO cult - a false religion that has usurped the name of Christ with false intent..............this is the essential problem we face when confronted with a Romney presidency. Question is - would it be worse that having a Marxist traitor in office - dunno - In any case neither of them get my vote on principle - MORALLY speaking my Catholic conscience will NOT countenance either one of them.

For further info please start here in that the OP goes into the Mormonism thing and has a link to it at the bottom of the page. This is an ATS thread on the topic - Mitt Romney is DANGEROUS whether he becomes POTUS or not.
OR Giggle as you Google

edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
At this point I believe Romney could donate a kidney to a stranger and some of you would call it a photo op.

If he does it in the next 5 days you betcha I would.

After that I would think he is real.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Actually he does give to a charity that he set up that is his foundation but to be fair that foundation also gives to LDS so in a way he gets to write off the money twice.

Here is a thread I authered a while back that adresses his quote un quote charitable nature.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join