Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Current ATS Survey Numbers on ISIDEWITH.

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There have been previous posts few months or a year ago. Visit the site if you haven't to slightly confirm your thoughts and beliefs about the 2012 election.
LINK
edit on 31-10-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
There have been previous posts few months or a year ago. Visit the site if you havn't to slightly confirm your thoughts and beliefs about the 2012 election.
LINK

Here's the old "isidewith.com" thread back during the primaries. It will be fun to compare with a then-n'-now.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by hp1229
There have been previous posts few months or a year ago. Visit the site if you havn't to slightly confirm your thoughts and beliefs about the 2012 election.
LINK

Here's the old "isidewith.com" thread back during the primaries. It will be fun to compare with a then-n'-now.
Awesome. Lets see if people visit the site.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I just took the survey, and was going to start a thread to encourage voters to use it. I found my results to be pretty much what I expected.

Are we sharing our "results"?
(I will if you all will)....
also,
FOR BETTER RESULTS, click the "choose another stance" button on EVERY QUESTION, they offer much better alternatives than just yes/no.

EDIT: I decided to post my results here...is there an active thread for Nov 6, rather than just the primaries??
I'll link or c/o my post if so.
edit on 6-11-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join