It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need To Send The Politician A Message And Vote For A Nobody!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You see how the media only says we only have 2 candiets to vote for. when they get into office they dont do what they say they going to do. You no Obama signs over 900 exective orders. what ever happaned to sending it over to congress and letting them vote on it.. I fell if we keep voting for the republican and democrate parties we are going to get the same things we been getting. They are going to keep tearing this country up and the world .The definition of insanity is to keep do the same things you been doing and get a different result..If we all voted for a nobody they would get a clear message we aint going to take no more BULL@#$%
edit on 31-10-2012 by q13ert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

I never understood the "don't vote" camp. All it does is send a message that you are a dropout and you're unwilling to fight for what you believe. If everyone in the country didn't vote, then yes, that would send a clear message; but if everyone in the country was that united and against voting, I believe the message would already have been sent LONG before the vote came.

You can not vote if you don't want to but you're not affecting anything in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My bro wrote in ron paul and some lady told him he couldn't do that.

He rhen added legalize marijuana too it.

They also mentioned to me if i didn't vote i dont have a voice
edit on 31-10-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

i am talking bout voting for an indepent person

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i'm with you friend! voting is an illusion to make you feel you make a difference!
after the 'elected' official gets in,all your protests,all your letter writing,all your waiting for 'change' to come into play
is in vain! has the world gotten any better after any president has been 'voted' in?
more war,more death,more money,more the same bs!
the old saying goes - take care of your own house before you pass judgement on anothers!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by q13ert
If we all voted for a nobody

Do you mean actually nobody at all, or do you mean what the media would call a "nobody"?
Like Gary Johnson, Jill Stein and so forth.

I think the latter idea is best. Vote, but not for one of the big 2 parties.
It wont matter which of the little guys you vote for (since they wont win anyway), but the message will be sent.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

Obama has signed 138 Executive Orders.. The exaggerated number circulating blogs is propaganda.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

yes i am it would send a clear message ok the 900 but my point is that if we dont send the parties a message and we dont get true change we are going to keep getting the same thing that insantie
edit on 31-10-2012 by q13ert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Voting actually doesn't matter.

They get so pissed and give you the "Thats a stupid thing to say" or the "It does matter" speech when in reality it acutally doesn't.

Heard of these guys? You're vote is irrelevant.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You can do that,but they will probably react like any other "Authority Poser",and just disregard it because it's just...

Frivilous.

Gotta do better than that,gotta adopt a different system.

We outgrew the current system/s,they are outdated,amazingly enough,some of the guys who founded the U.S. have been warning us about this since before it was even a damned country.

We were warned,we didn't listen,theres more,but who has the time?.....

Politicians are useless,they do nothing at all.

They just waste a lot of time discussing with each other how to do this and that,generate a whole buttload of paperwork,waste a buttload of time and money,then write legislation/laws that require US,YES,US!!,to do all the work.

Everything is an act of faith,those in power have a plan to deal with the time when people lose faith in their "Big Fake Political System/Economic System".

Plan: We will just turn on one another,and get less done.This is how we act.

But then,what really is there to do?.

edit on 31-10-2012 by MyHappyDogShiner because: Missed sumpin

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It is too late for this election.
However, if you start now, in the next 2 and 4 year election it will have an impact, by voting either for non of the above, or getting a canidate out there that can sway and be on peoples minds so that way they can take on the establishment and actually do something, rather than what we have currently.
The very ironic aspect about the entire government, the three ring circus that we have, is that the only branch required to explain their decisions is the justice department. No other branch is required to do such. Perhaps if we make that mandatory for politicians to do, it may change the way politics and the decisions that people make.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This thread reminds me about an English assignment i wrote.
Me thinks someone read my paper? lol
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Voting actually doesn't matter.

They get so pissed and give you the "Thats a stupid thing to say" or the "It does matter" speech when in reality it acutally doesn't.

Heard of these guys? You're vote is irrelevant.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yep, I've heard of them.

... the Constitution prohibits us from voting for President and gives that power only to the Electoral College, if people see the name of a Presidential candidate on the ballot, they believe that they’re voting for President. In fact, they’re voting for the slate of Electors of that candidate’s political party, who are not bound to abide by the popular vote, which doesn’t even have to be counted anyway.

Try putting a name on any other contract and then substituting somebody other than that name. That would be fraud, but with Presidential elections there’s no way to compel the Supreme Court to recognize it as such and they have the final say. If you voted for President, you’d be doing something the Constitution specifically prohibits you from doing, so you can’t, but by fraudulently putting those names on the ballot, the government allows many people to innocently believe that they’re voting for President. They’re not. Ask people who they voted, or are voting for, and nobody will tell you that they cast their vote for the slate of Electors of a Presidential candidate’s political party, they’ll say that they cast their ballot for that candidate, because that’s the name that was on their ballot.
electionboycott2012.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I cringe when I hear people say that you have no voice in any matters political, if you don't vote. NEWSFLASH!! You don't have any of that even IF you do vote. Writing to your representatives, picketing, voting third party candidates, don't mean SQUAT to the people in power. It's going to take a hell of a lot more than voting and complaining to get the people in power to listen. And it baffles me that, here, on ATS, of all places, some still don't get that.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have researched what would happen if nobody voted for a POTUS. Apparently, the House of Representatives would choose somebody.....and we all know how bad their judgment is.

If I go to the polls, I will vote 3rd party, realizing of course that my vote is a vote of protest and mostly symbolic.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I have researched what would happen if nobody voted for a POTUS. Apparently, the House of Representatives would choose somebody.....and we all know how bad their judgment is.

If I go to the polls, I will vote 3rd party, realizing of course that my vote is a vote of protest and mostly symbolic.
If nobody voted for POTUS, TPTB would put their chosen puppet in anyway. Don't believe the hype.

top topics

join