It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of Hurricane Sandy from above during flight home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hi all
I flew over hurricane sandy yesterday on a flight back from the midwest to boston.
i took a few pictures...
hopefully they look good. they are the raw images so they can be edited for enhancement if needed.

much different perspective being over the storm then under it.
i only know how to post the link to the image, but if someone can imbed them directly into this thread it would look much cooler.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Those are cool pictures!
To me, it looks like a snow covered field.

Thanks for sharing those.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It looks so nice, its so deceiving when you know whats on the other side
I imagined my self falling through the clouds, but I'd fall straight into a nightmare

What was it like for turbulance? Did you go through the clouds? I can imagine it been a scary transition.

Thanks for sharing, buddy.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
wow! that is extremely cool!!!

there was a thread on here earlier about a guy that said the hurricane never really happened!
it was a 'false flag' thingy!!!

i guess these photos debunk that theory!
UNLESS!!! your part of the govt. cover up!!!

nice pics!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

your welcome..
the pictures couldn't pick up the detail of all the rows.. seing it by eye was just amazing.. there were multiple spots of rainbow balls...
kind of like a small completed rainbow end to end. they were very faint to the eye, and the camera couldnt pick it up.. but seeing them were amazing.

there were also a few spots where "holes" in the clouds appeared... like looking down into your drain as it empties... couldnt get the pic in time before we passed them,

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
the flight path was very weird...
normally planes fly very high right? where you can hardly see the ground.. but as you can see, we were very low. practically right in it.

there was a catholic priest and a nun on board.
the flight number was 1142. someone pointed out that 42-11 is 31. revers 31 is 13.
with the priest on board, i figured it was a huge plan for the end.. hahahaha

but as for turbulence, honestly... there was NONE..
coming into boston we had to drop down through it. but there was minimal turbulence. i dont fly much. maybe 2 times a year, but i felt much worse on clearer days.

definitely a flight to remember.
i also paid $100 for an upgrade to first class.... very cheap. an experience ill never forget.

new topics

top topics

join