It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Third Eye' is the eye of Lucifer.The eye contact.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"Illusion is this world for those who make it look like an illusion"

www.bestlifein.com...

The devil say,

The 'third eye' can see us all as we all can be seen by the third eye.

We believe that we have this third eye and in a way is true but this 'third eye' is located in another place than we believe it is.

This'third eye' is called the eye of the Evil.

That sparkle in your eyes to make contact is the first sign that the third eye sees you

And you open it....for an illusion

Actually this is the way to read a soul,or better said the devil is reading your soul and of course in this way he can take it.

No matter from which country the banknote, when the eye sees the stack of money is that spark that looks like it made ​​contact with ....the third eye of Lucifer.

The link between the third eye of Lucifer and our eyes(mind) is maintained by...the greed.

Of course many want to do this contact,but nobody wants his soul to be read.

edit on 31-10-2012 by piequal3because14 because: I added a picture

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I would like to think that through meditation and Yoga I am fairly well tuned to my third eye, I'm afraid I have to disagree with your claim that the third eye is evil and that it encourages greed.
I strive each day to be more balanced and patient with the world and I have little to no intrest in material things. So my question is this are you saying that because I regularly work with my third eye that I am inherantly evil????

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

are you talking about the chakra point on the forehead ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Whosthatgirl

So my question is this are you saying that because I regularly work with my third eye that I am inherantly evil????
No,I just defined what the so called 'Third Eye" is.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

are you talking about the chakra point on the forehead ?

No,I am talking about mistakes humans are making by confusing reality with the unreal and the unseen.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

so, having fantasies is wrong and evil ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The real conspiracy is the myopic religion of one eye, one truth, the one god fallacy.

So Perseus went to the cave of the Graeae. The Graeae were strange women, there were three of them having only one eye for all three of them which they constantly fought over. Perseus hid behind some bushes and watched them.

When one took out the eye to give to another Perseus sprang from his hiding place and snatched the eye from them. Then he said, "I have your eye and if you don't tell me how to find the Nymphs of the North you shall never have it back!" So they reluctantly told them how to find the Nymphs of the North. He gave them back their eye and flew off on his winged sandals.

www.greekmythology.com...

And then, there's poor Macbeth, who's 3rd eye was obscured by his gold crown.

Thy crown does sear mine eye-balls. And thy hair,
Thou other gold-bound brow, is like the first.
A third is like the former. Filthy hags!
Why do you show me this? A fourth! Start, eyes!
What, will the line stretch out to the crack of doom?
shakespeare.mit.edu...

Moral of the story. Don't let the witches steal your 3rd eye!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
edit on 31-10-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Actually this is the way to read a soul,or better said the devil is reading your soul and of course in this way he can take it.

He doesn't need to take what already belongs to him. Only one way to free yourself from his chains.

Jesus.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

All i see from your post is, "this does not agree with my religion, so this mus be bad"...

The concept of "third eye" existed before Christianity did in other religions.

Now we have people associating that with their made up boogeyman, aka devil.

*i said you religion by assuming that you believe in devil, thus Christianity*

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

The real conspiracy is the myopic religion of one eye, one truth, the one god fallacy.
You shouldn't do that,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

And you shouldn't preach that inner blindness is a virtue.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Your soul is read every moment you have existed and will always be read. I would say that all your views seem to be directly counter to the truth from mypoint of view but your post reek of fear of god/the devil/yourself. Those who truely have meet something holy do not fear it and the devil cannot give me anything I want since what I want do not exist in ego parasitic minds. The only thing to fear is the smallmindedness and ignorance that your mind can create.

Names and views cannot hurt the people who know to much because they are. Namaste

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

And you shouldn't preach that inner blindness is a virtue.

I agree and wanted to add:

Ignorance make it easy on the mind to be blissfull since you can brainwash yourself to belive you know everything even when you are smallminded. Knowing to much gives the bodily bliss to give you time to relax and silence the mind that understand and can see to much.

Knowing to much is still a curse on earth since it can make you see the hell that is around you.
Namaste
edit on 31-10-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Matt 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. (King James Version)

To modern day translators, the single eye makes no sense unless you are a yogi and practice meditation.

I once asked a Greek scholar about the verse and he said it was a figurative expression like "knee-high to a grasshopper". He said the expression means "to be without folds." In other words, "If thine eye be without folds,…"

In Mejda, p.283, Paramahansa Yogananda’s brother, Sananda Lal Ghosh, writes of a discourse Yogananda made on the Kutastha, the Spiritual Eye:
"It is surrounded by luminous rays, and protected by two powerful forces, avarana (a veil-like power) and vikshepa (a scattering power). As the devotee tries to concentrate on this manifestation, it vanishes: vikshepa deflects his gaze and scatters his attention; and avarana casts a veil of delusion over his perception."
So when we "penetrate the darkness of closed eyes" by the practice of Kriya Yoga, the veil and the scattering powers are diminished and our spiritual vision is "without folds" or "folded together" as the Greek text of Jesus’ saying records.

For a more extensive commentary on the Spiritual Eye by Paramahansa Yogananda see: The Bhagavad Gita: God Talks With Arjuna, Chapter VI: Verse 13, p. 610-612

ompage.net...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oh no...
does that mean we got the 666 on the forehead then? someone told me that when the 3rd eye is not developed it leaves darkness so NOT having the 3rd eye was the 666. whatever... I don't care either way because that would mean that we are born with the 666 already in us....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

And you shouldn't preach that inner blindness is a virtue
I don't preach anything.

"virtues are for those who consider faith a virtue"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

And you shouldn't preach that inner blindness is a virtue
I don't preach anything.

"virtues are for those who consider faith a virtue"

Faith is "confusing reality with the unreal and the unseen".

"Seeing" is believing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Faith is "confusing reality with the unreal and the unseen".
"If you see through the eyes of a child you might see those mistakes because a child can see 'the unreal and the unseen' the real one as he is like an Angel here on Earth".

Do you believe in Angels?

"Something good in everything I see,

I have a dream...

...a song to sing."

edit on 7-11-2012 by piequal3because14 because: changed videoclip

edit on 7-11-2012 by piequal3because14 because: Raplace vid

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

"Seeing" is believing.
Sure.

Not as I had ever seen her before, but dressed in her new school uniform, with her hair in neat bunches.

She opened the gates, and for a few seconds I hesitated, wondering if I should continue. Ruby stepped through the gates and waited for me. 'Mummy, come to me.' With that command I stepped through, and Ruby flashed me a triumphant smile. Then she swung the iron gates violently with all her strength, and as they banged shut, I felt my whole body jump. This was the point, I am convinced, that my pulse started beating again. I left the white tunnel as quickly as I had been sucked in

Meanwhile, I was being wheeled back to the ward. A few hours later, my husband came to see me, bringing a special gift - a picture of Ruby taken earlier outside the school.

When I saw it I froze. Ruby had her hair in bunches and was dressed in her new uniform - exactly as I had seen her in the tunnel..

celestial.kuriakon00.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join