It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST READ I have had enough! Cop TAZERS a 10 year old boy for not washing his car!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
When is enough enough? Officers are playing with tazers and shooting children ON THE PLAYGROUND....!!!!!

www.courthousenews.com...

Lets all send officer Chris Webb a note. I just told the New Mexico Department to Transportation what a
"BALLESS JERK" Chris Webb is for shooting a small child for NOT WASHING HIS car???

omg THIS HAS TO STOP!!! (lists of departments and emails)
www.nmmtdpolice.org...

Contact Information:

Everyone please send an email to this cops department and sergeant
[email protected]

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wow! That is really insane! The cop needs to do jail time. Even if he was only playing and it accidentally went off, it still does not matter. A cop should know better.

It surprises me that there is no statement from either the cop or the department. What are they waiting for? Or have I just not found the statement? Crazy!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
When do we get the 'Police act like subhuman animal' subthread?

I think it's about time it got one.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If I were that kids dad, it would not be an enjoyable week for Officer Webb....officer that's an insult to everyone who wears the tittle.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
this is just sickening. Im really at a loss for words, seems to be the case every time i hear one of these stories. I hope he loses his job and this child and guardian win this law suit. Completely inexcusable. Taser's have killed people, There is no excuse to treat one as a toy around children. especially for refusing to clean the pig pen.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadQuacker
I hope he loses his job

I hope he loses more than his job. He deserves neither.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

The police here almost never remove the barbs themselves, they always wait for EMT folks to arrive and remove the barbs. A 10-year old boy doesn't have much meat on his chest, so those barbs would have most likely struck the bone and been very painful! The electricity in that part of the body, for such a small person would have affected the muscles in the chest and neck, and caused the blackout, and it could have been much, much worse!

Some departments require the cops to requalify each year with their taser, which requires being tased again. Many cops say the experience is so painful that they decide not to requalify, and they choose to just not carry the taser. If a grown man with a valid need for a taser is scared to have it done to them a second time, then imagine the pain and fear in a 10-year old.

I'm glad their is a lawsuit, and I hope this kid wins enough money to go to a good college, and get a law degree, and work to put cops behind bars for the rest of his life!

I also hope the kid has some thuggish uncle that can visit this cop in a one on one situation and return the favor of pain, fear, and nightmares and make sure he wakes up screaming at night wondering when the boogie man might return, just like the kid.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Words escape me - the poor little bugger will live with this trauma for the rest of his life.

If I was his father I'd be in jail by now for what I would have done to that POS.....

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

It did not 'accidentally' go off.

He gave clear intent beforehand "Let me show you what happens when ...." and then it 'accidentally goes off I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

No statement from the department unless you count"it went off by accident" is NOW his story, this cop is a balless jerk.. I hope some uncle or father or someone that just owes one to a cop... goes to "meet officer Webb behind in a dark alley" somewhere.... what goes around comes around!!!!! This cop DESERVES IT.. everyone WRITE HATE MAIL TO THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION IN NEW MEXICO.. LINK IN 1ST POST

new topics

top topics

join