It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tasers 10-Year-Old Boy For Refusing to Clean Patrol Car

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Picure the stupid dude from 21 Jump Street(Channing Tatum's character). Theres your Taser loving child torturer right there! LoL
edit on 2-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I don't see how he couldn't know it was loaded. It may just be a taser but you treat it like any other weapon, know if it's load, keep the safety on when not in use and keep your finger off the trigger unless you intend to use it. Basic rules that are part of police training and fire arms training.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

it's just another 'hate the police' thread without anything to back it up.

Which department do you work for and what's your badge number bro?

A cop tazes a ten year old kid and this is just another "cop hating thread"?

Regardless of the circumstances, even if it was accidental negligence which I would be held criminally accountable for if I tazed someone while not being a LEO there is no excuse for this incident no matter how you feel.

Nothing to back it up?

Tell that to the ten year old kid with scars on his chest because a jack boot thug shot him with a taser.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Picure the stupid dude from 21 Jump Street(Channing Tatum's character). Theres your Taser loving child torturer right there! LoL

Maybe it was this dude...

(Angry LEO says "Wash my car!")

edit on 2-11-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
Basic rules that are part of police training and fire arms training.

The ironic thing is he was at career day showing the kids gun and tazer safety.

You just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Best Tazer safety for 10 year olds is dont touch Tazers kids!

And to be quite frank. Stay away form Police Men with Tazers kids!

Better to be safe than shocked! LoL

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Best Tazer safety for 10 year olds is dont touch Tazers kids!

And to be quite frank. Stay away form Police Men with Tazers kids!

Better to be safe than shocked! LoL

OMG...that was funny.....I think I have become completly "twisted"...not sure wether to laugh or cry......NO doubt the message should be to stay the hell away from cops if possible....God Bless the few good one's that may be left...and understand that the "new" ones are being recruited into a ruthless "game"...we really do need good men and women that have have military and police training to stand with the people...and we all at the end of the day have to decide "who's back we are going to cover"...and check our souls.....I don't know...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by darkhorserider

I would be very upset if it was my kid.

I would be very upset if that was my cat lol

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I think the real lesson is stay away from anybody wielding firearms kids. Especially if they are trying to demonstrate them to you in action!

Whats next? Get the friendly local neighborhood crack head to demonstrate how the pipe works! LoL

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I think the real lesson is stay away from anybody wielding firearms kids. Especially if they are trying to demonstrate them to you in action!

Whats next? Get the friendly local neighborhood crack head to demonstrate how the pipe works! LoL

Still safer then watching the taser demo it seems.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Still safer then watching the taser demo it seems.

Maybe not if the demo requires any audience participation! I imagine it would be quite a shocking experience. LoL

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by darkhorserider

Well if you understand what pain is then i cant really disagree with you and also im fine with the beating up the Pedo but when its Police thats beating up citizens, taser or otherwise then its a whole new ball game. They are supposed to have a code of conduct! Without that they are just armed thugs with shinny badges.

Does anyone remember a Police based TV show (I think it was about police recruits in training) back in the 70's (I think), where in the opening credits of the show, it showed a line of trainees getting any and all kinds of verbal abuse from their training officers.

This was back in the day when cops were not allowed to *touch* you for *anything* that you mights simply *say* to them. You could call them every dirty name in the book, cuss them up and down, and they couldn't touch you.

This is how it should be. Today, it is all about *power*, and keeping people in line, where it used to be about protecting and serving.

There are no good cops any more, since if they were good, they would *arrest* their partner (not just file some stupid complaint) whenever they witnessed him/her committing a crime against a Citizen.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I simply do not believe this. My sense is that most times these days the cops get a raw deal. Such a hard job and little or no sympathy. Bet this story is made up.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by marcomichael

I simply do not believe this.

Don't you mean you choose not to believe it?

My sense is that most times these days the cops get a raw deal. Such a hard job and little or no sympathy.

Those who abuse their position of "power" do not deserve sympathy.

Bet this story is made up.

I bet it isn't.

abcnews.go.com...

The accused officer even admits that it happened, but it was "accidental".

Webb said his stun gun went off by accident, sending two barbs carrying 50,000 volts of electricity for five seconds through the boy’s clothing and piercing his chest, the Albuquerque Journal reported, quoting court documents. The jolt caused the boy to black out, the suit said.

usnews.nbcnews.com...

Do you still think it is made up?

You should do a little research next time before jumping to conclusions based on nothing but your opinion and love for crooked police.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

why cant anyone see what athority does to people those cops think theyll get off scott free and they will because america is broken

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join