It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tasers 10-Year-Old Boy For Refusing to Clean Patrol Car

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Rodney King deserved it.

I'm not saying the guy is innocent. He was clearly negligent and should lose his job and be jailed for the appropriate amount of time. Just saying its not like he intentionally walked up and tased a kid on the playground. Really dumb mistake and had it been a gun the kid would be dead. Completely agree.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Rodney King deserved it.

I'm not saying the guy is innocent. He was clearly negligent and should lose his job and be jailed for the appropriate amount of time. Just saying its not like he intentionally walked up and tased a kid on the playground. Really dumb mistake and had it been a gun the kid would be dead. Completely agree.

Rodney King deserved it did he please explain? It is apparent however he was in no way a saint, but he did not deserve to be beaten to a pulp by Scum! Have you ever been on the ground getting the living crap knocked out of you by Police or anyone else for that matter? Its not an experience you would care to repeat trust me! You must have a rather strange view on what people deserve. Prime candidate for Police Officer training school IMHO of course. Maybe then you will be able to make those kind of mistakes on a daily basis!
edit on 31-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
whoops
edit on 31-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: I tried to edit this post but ended up posting a new post

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Rodney King deserved it.

Wow, just wow.

Now I am speechless.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

How about, "Rodney King deserved some of it?" He really did bear some of the blame, but it obviously got out of hand, and it is never ok for a group to pummel a cowering human being that poses no threat. Maybe in the beginning he deserved it, but not by the end of that video, and thats why he won his lawsuit.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

How about, "Rodney King deserved some of it?" He really did bear some of the blame, but it obviously got out of hand, and it is never ok for a group to pummel a cowering human being that poses no threat. Maybe in the beginning he deserved it, but not by the end of that video, and thats why he won his lawsuit.

I will ask you the same as Domo1. Have you ever been on the ground getting the living crap knocked out of you by Police or anyone else for that matter? Because if you had then you would have a whole new understanding of the word deserved. That and you would be peeing blood for a week or 3!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yes. And I have also been the pummeler of a guy that really did deserve it. I have peed blood plenty of times, LOL! I have caught a peeping tom, spying on a high school girl, after making prank calls and threatening to rape her, and I have beaten him to a pulp, until my arms were too tired to raise, and he was still being combative and talking shyte, until her brother took over the beating, and when her brother was afraid he might kill the guy, and walked away, the guy started talking crap again, and the brothers friend went to work on him with a baseball bat, and when the police finally showed up, the idiot was kicking and screaming at them, and ended up getting himself maced!

Rodney King was not an innocent victim, but at some point the beating becomes useless and counter-productive, unless you plan to kill the guy.

This isn't about Rodney King though, because there is no doubt that the 10-year old was innocent in this case, and there is very little doubt that it probably really was an "accident" even though it was an extremely negligent, careless, damaging, and dangerous accident! To me, there is no doubt the cop deserves a beating, and loss of his badge, because that kind of decision making does not belong with a person who is carrying a weapon and a badge.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Well if you understand what pain is then i cant really disagree with you and also im fine with the beating up the Pedo but when its Police thats beating up citizens, taser or otherwise then its a whole new ball game. They are supposed to have a code of conduct! Without that they are just armed thugs with shinny badges.

Here in the UK the police would have done you with assault to severe injury and endangerment of life maybe even attempted murder for beating up said beast. Sad but true fact!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Rodney King deserved it.

Two edicts in one post, " Rodney King deserved it" not even the 'late' RK acknowledgement, let's see now, many cops does take to beat up one man? Answer = why all of them of course!

"Just saying its not like he intentionally walked up and tased a kid on the playground" Where does unintentional come into it? does this cop walk around all day waving his taser!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Double posty thingie! Soz

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I also would love to know how one accidently tasers a kid? The only dam thing any Police should be pointing at a 10 year old is there finger! How exactly does one point aim and pull a trigger at anything accidently? Why was the safety not on? Why was his taser ever drawn? The questions are endless!

We all know he done it accidently. Accidently on purpose that is!!!!

Someone should accidently taser his nether regions a few hundred times accidently of course! IMHO.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I wonder if any of you are aware that the same thing happend to a blind man with a cane(White stick) in the UK last week. Police Lucifer tasered him from behind because he claimed he thought his cane was a Samuri sword(Katana)!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by smurfy

I also would love to know how one accidently tasers a kid? The only dam thing any Police should be pointing at a 10 year old is there finger! How exactly does one point aim and pull a trigger at anything accidently? Why was the safety not on? Why was his taser ever drawn? The questions are endless!

We all know he done it accidently. Accidently on purpose that is!!!!

Someone should accidently taser his nether regions a few hundred times accidently of course! IMHO.

Those questions have been answered. Cop was joking around and didnt realize he putnthe cartridge back in. Really dumb mistake but still not intentional. No malice just being a dumbass. I like that youre mad about someone getting tased once and think approptiate punishment is tasering someone in the groin 100 times.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

"Those questions have been answered. Cop was joking around and didnt realize he putnthe cartridge back in."

Police officer joking around with a potentially lethal weapon to a 10 year old. Lets just be glad it was not his 9mm!

"Really dumb mistake but still not intentional. No malice just being a dumbass."

Police officer being a dumb arse in any instant is unforgivable!

"I like that youre mad about someone getting tased once and think approptiate punishment is tasering someone in the groin 100 times."

Bet he would not make the same mistake again through!

What can i say totalitarian paramilitary scum really get my goat! And stupid totalitarian paramilitary scum that taser kids well im sure there is a special place in hell reserved for there kind, with lots of Tasers. LoL

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Rodney King deserved it.

Not really sure what I was actually going for there but it wasn't that.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

Wait for it, Taser sodomy could be the next buzzword in law enforcement, or police tipping people out of a wheelchair to see if they are actually paraplegic. Hold on, the latter has already happened, the policewoman was sacked, the caveat is that it was caught on video, start to finish, had it not been the air in any courtroom would have been blue with lies.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Did you just reply to one of your own posts mate. LoL

Nice to see you have revised your opinion on Mr Kings attempted murder and racially motivated humiliation through.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Police officer joking around with a potentially lethal weapon to a 10 year old. Lets just be glad it was not his 9mm!

Yes I said the same thing.

Police officer being a dumb arse in any instant is unforgivable!

Well I disagree. I believe he should be relieved of duty, face an appropriate sentence, pay some restitution and that's about it. Obviously he shouldn't be a cop with that kind of negligence. All I'm trying to do here is point out that he didn't try to force a kid to clean his car and then purposefully tase him.

Bet he would not make the same mistake again through!

Well yeah, but it's still incredibly hypocritical.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Domo1

Did you just reply to one of your own posts mate. LoL

Nice to see you have revised your opinion on Mr Kings attempted murder and racially motivated humiliation through.

Yes I did. My opinion hasn't changed though. I'm not sure what I was going to say. Going to go back and look at the post I was replying to.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I have had my flat raided for drugs by 6 Police officers. The warrant was for a black fellow(Im white first give away) name of Smith if i recall correctly. Door went in with no warning nearly killing my dog and 9 month pregnant girl friend. I was pinned to the floor, handcuffed and the first thing they asked me was if i could read to which i replied "In more languages than you can speak", they showed me a warrant with the wrong name. Then i was asked if there was anywhere that i could hide a kilo. I replied "a kilo of what ya fool". They ripped up my carpets, opened new baby clothing and nappies. strip searched myself and partner and obviously found nothing but a bit for a joint(On the table not up my bum LoL). When they finally departed leaving my front door in 3 different pieces with not even a sorry or a by your leave i phoned there station(Aikenhead road police station, Glasgow) and told the retards what i thought of them they sent out there head muppet a DCI Jim Henderson(I crap you not). I said my piece, was told to calm down and also that they could not say sorry as that would be an admission of guilt but not to worry it wont happen again.

I went to my solicitors only to find that i cannot sue them because the only way you can sue police in the UK is if they "actively show malice toward you". Essencialy they would need to repeat the above incident.

So thats where my deep seated hatred for Police comes from! Well that and a few other things.

Burn in hell all Totalitarian Police Muppet Scum! Your day will come!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join