It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tasers 10-Year-Old Boy For Refusing to Clean Patrol Car

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Today's society has spawned bad cops as the norm whereas good cops are now the exception. The same, in my experience, goes for doctors. Hopefully this a-hole gets the max punishment as well as his badge being stripped of him.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
reply to post by butcherguy

Here are the choices in this situation,

Beat the hell out of the cop and go to jail. Your kid doesn't have a dad around.
or
Sue the cop and the municipality. You can send your kid to a good college.

That is what they want you to believe.

There is another choice. Beat the hell out of the cop, many times, randomly, at your own discretion, and don't get caught, and don't go to jail. Revenge is best served cold. You forgive the cop immediately, you realize it was an accident, and you realize he is just as torn up about it as anybody, and you thank the department for their concern, and then.... you wait. And then, you wait some more. And then you donate some money to the Policeman's Ball, and then eventually you drift apart, and then, some day 12-15 months from now, then you take your revenge, on your terms, and you don't go to jail!

This WILL become the norm, and police WILL cower in fear rather than step on the people. No free people will ever allow this to continue. Then, it will be like the Pedophiles in congress that refuse to remove the worst from their ranks, they get caught up in it, too, and brought down because they did nothing to stop it. All police will have to suffer through this, if they do not clean their own house up.

Does anyone expect people to sit by while cops beat, taser and kill their children?
There is nothing in the constitution that says government can treat people like this.
And there is nothing that says people cannot take measures into their own hands, when police are corrupt, murdering, psycho child killers.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why aren't LEO's required to wear cameras? They have them in their vehicles. They can be small and worn on the shoulder. The battery pack can be small as it would only need to be turned on when the LEO is interacting with another individual.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by darkhorserider

Here are the choices in this situation,

Beat the hell out of the cop and go to jail. Your kid doesn't have a dad around.
or
Sue the cop and the municipality. You can send your kid to a good college.

That is what they want you to believe.

There is another choice. Beat the hell out of the cop, many times, randomly, at your own discretion, and don't get caught, and don't go to jail. Revenge is best served cold. You forgive the cop immediately, you realize it was an accident, and you realize he is just as torn up about it as anybody, and you thank the department for their concern, and then.... you wait. And then, you wait some more. And then you donate some money to the Policeman's Ball, and then eventually you drift apart, and then, some day 12-15 months from now, then you take your revenge, on your terms, and you don't go to jail!

This WILL become the norm, and police WILL cower in fear rather than step on the people. No free people will ever allow this to continue. Then, it will be like the Pedophiles in congress that refuse to remove the worst from their ranks, they get caught up in it, too, and brought down because they did nothing to stop it. All police will have to suffer through this, if they do not clean their own house up.

Does anyone expect people to sit by while cops beat, taser and kill their children?
There is nothing in the constitution that says government can treat people like this.
And there is nothing that says people cannot take measures into their own hands, when police are corrupt, murdering, psycho child killers.
They will hunt you down and make the public think that you are the enemy, although nothing could be further from the truth.
They have complete control of us. Even if it came down to massive armed insurrection, they would mow us down in droves and convince the population that they were killing zombies.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingTheWorld
Why aren't LEO's required to wear cameras? They have them in their vehicles. They can be small and worn on the shoulder. The battery pack can be small as it would only need to be turned on when the LEO is interacting with another individual.

Just a thought.
I saw a thread recently about a city that is going to have their cops wearing body cams.

Someone should do a search for that.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by ObservingTheWorld

Just a thought.
I saw a thread recently about a city that is going to have their cops wearing body cams.

Someone should do a search for that.

Here you go

Burnsville Police First To Use Body Cameras

I hope this is the one you were looking for.

And I think it's a great idea by the way.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That is only if they know who you are, and why you are doing it.

If you first make sure you are not even on the suspect radar, then who will they hunt down? If a bad cop, has a lot of bad luck, months and years after some accident happened to your family. An accident which you took in stride and didn't make any fuss about. Then you are never a suspect, and they don't "hunt you down."

This moron will surely have a long list of enemies (as all cops do). Enemies with criminal records, and enemies with more recent motivations, and enemies that have made threats. If a bad cop gets what he deserves, and some other bad guys get chased because of it, and the only solace that comes from to you is a quick polaroid for your wife and kid to see, and then burn up, then it is a successful revenge.

If you think there is any chance you will be a suspect, then you nail down an alibi ahead of time. In this electronic age, an alibi is a cinch. A lookalike drinking for a couple of hours on your debit card miles from the event, is an airtight no-brainer! Or maybe you have someone entertain a potential client that night, buy them dinner with your credit card, and give them a business card. Maybe you buy a movie ticket online, and then give them to your neighbor as a gift, and then park your car in a handicap spot at the theatre and take a bus across town to do your thing. The $250 for the handicap ticket is a cheap price for an airtight alibi!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is getting out of hand. If they keep this up like this then we are going to have a sever revolt and both sides are going to suffer.

I don't trust the police only because they are abusing their power and placing themselves over the people instead of under the people.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Every time I hear of a cop being shot I wonder how many people that cop had wronged in the line of duty.

Not any remorse for the cop.

I know I shouldn't feel this way. but you reap what you sow.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I pray this cop goes to jail so the prisoners can "show him what happens" to men who hurt children.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

I imagine laughing at their funerals.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Let's kill all the cops, and throw 'em in bags.
Set 'em on fire on a pile of rags.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
This is the kids side of the story, whats the police side of the story say.. ?

Police taser a 10 year old and you want to hear there side of the story???

For christ sake there is no side to the there story. They deserve the wire brush and Dettol treatment!
edit on 31-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Well the cops side of the story is that it was a mistake. Doesn't make it OK but it's a lot less infuriating than tasing a kid purposefully. He was doing taser demo, asked who wanted to clean the car joking, kid jokes no, cop jokes then you get tased then tasers kid. Was really stupid and he should have called paramedics but people clamping for the guy to get beaten up or thrown in jail are overreacting.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

but people clamping for the guy to get beaten up or thrown in jail are overreacting.

Really? What if it were your kid? What if it really was a complete accident, and the cop was devastated that he had done it, but with your knowledge of tasers, you know that he had to be a complete moron to even have it out of its holster, and then point it at a kid, and then actually deploy the thing.

And, you are the one waking up at night when your kid can't sleep, and listening to him cry.

And you are the one doctoring his burns and puncture wounds and wondering how much they might scar.

And you are the one worrying about how this will affect his school work.

You wouldn't want to beat up the cop?

He deserves a good ass-kicking! He knows it, you know it, the only thing in the way is nanny-stating. THere is a scene in the old Elvis Movie, Jailhouse Rock. His ol' buddy from prison finally gets tired of the way he is treating a woman, and he starts rolling up his sleeves, and punches Elvis. Elvis tries to run, and argue, but the old man just says, "Come on son, you know you had this coming a long time, take it like a man."

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm gonna quote NWA...
F@#$ THA POLICE.

Disgusting. Calling this guy a pig would be an insult to all things that oink. There has got to be a word more fitting....Was the term po po derived from Poo Poo perhaps? I know my german grandmother calls her @$$ a popo. Whatever you call them, these guys really suck.

I'm starting to wonder if the abusive cops that have been in the news recently are psychopaths with a complex trying to get famous.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

I would be very upset if it was my kid. I would sue and hope the cop gets fired. I wouldn't want him spending years and years in jail or getting killed though. I'd be OK with someone knocking him around for a minute I suppose.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by andy06shake

Well the cops side of the story is that it was a mistake. Doesn't make it OK but it's a lot less infuriating than tasing a kid purposefully. He was doing taser demo, asked who wanted to clean the car joking, kid jokes no, cop jokes then you get tased then tasers kid. Was really stupid and he should have called paramedics but people clamping for the guy to get beaten up or thrown in jail are overreacting.

Of course it was a mistake! And they were just giving Rodney King a vigorous all over body massage at the side off the road because his back was sore! These kind of mistakes seem to be happening rather frequently these days!
edit on 31-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I teach my kids that THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS!

Every "accident" is a result of someone's negligence or lack of forethought. If you point a gun at someone, and they "accidentally" get shot, then it wasn't really an accident was it? Someone did something stupid, and someone else got hurt. The same goes for tasers. I've fired good employees when they did something stupid, and entirely foreseeable, and it cost the company money. People need to use that mushy stuff between their ears a little more often! If one of my kids gets hurt due to an "accident," I bet I can very quickly assess the situation and decide who's thought process, or lack thereof, is responsible for my injured kid, and I guarantee I won't sue, but there will be repercussions. I might not overreact, or kill anybody. But if my kid is hurting, the person responsible will also be hurting in disproportionate and memorable manner, so maybe they'll think things through a little better next time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join