It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran and Syria behind Hurricane Sandy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

But not in Syria, where some pro-government supporters welcomed the superstorm when it hit Monday, claiming the natural disaster is the result of high-tech secret engineering.

Link: www.cnn.com...

I do not believe this, but its worth a read. I think its nothing more than fear mongering myself. I searched the forums for anything on this and did not find anything. If their is another thread on it, please let me know so I can remove this.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Don't be daft - if anyone was controlling that storm it would be the US or Russia.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Is it not just possible that its simply a natural storm?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Don't be daft - if anyone was controlling that storm it would be the US or Russia.

As I said, I don't believe it and I think its just a fear mongering attempt to give us a excuse to attack Iran. And when you go to the USAF's website, it says something about them controlling the weather.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

Wow, when did CNN hire Alex Jones?

Now that is something that you would expect from AJ, but CNN has really gone downhill...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Wow, when did CNN hire Alex Jones?

Now that is something that you would expect from AJ, but CNN has really gone downhill...

Exactly my thought. My mouth literally dropped open (from a mixture of laughing and shock), when I seen this article on their website.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That is exactly what Alex Jones says...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Its nonesense. .

A group of idiots post it on facebook so CNN post it? It's just fear mongering, giving idiots attention to add to peoples pre-conceived beliefes that Iran is in need of an ass whooping.

They post it to feed their idiotic members, look at these comments from below the article..

I bet they used flying carpets from Iran's special Air Force.

Everything Islam has ever been involved in becomes a disaster, so they do have a point.

They said these people were nutjobs. I finally see it clearly now.

The above comment came from somebody called Blackbastard

Honestly feel sorry and pitty these idiots who read into this crap.
edit on 31-10-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ok ok ok.
heres the real cause of the hurricane
in japan,a butterfly flapped it's wings,and the air displacement from this traveled the world and
stirred up cold and hot air in the atlantic ocean and voila!
hurricane sandy!
doesn't any one study the butterfly affect? (or is it effect!!!)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Its nonesense. .

A group of idiots post it on facebook so CNN post it? It's just fear mongering, giving idiots attention to add to peoples pre-conceived beliefes that Iran is in need of an ass whooping.

They post it to feed their idiotic members, look at these comments from below the article..

I bet they used flying carpets from Iran's special Air Force.

Everything Islam has ever been involved in becomes a disaster, so they do have a point.

They said these people were nutjobs. I finally see it clearly now.

The above comment came from somebody called Blackbastard

Honestly feel sorry for the idiots who read into this crap

Exactly my thoughts. It wouldn't surprise me if some group of hackers actually put the article on cnn's website to make them look foolish, if not, I will no longer watch cnn for my news.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Exactly my thought. My mouth literally dropped open (from a mixture of laughing and shock), when I seen this article on their website.

And with every story like this they report whatever credibility they may have just keeps getting less and less.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

What the hell did Haiti or Jamaica ever do to these people?

I guess they only think it slammed into the US?

Nuts!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

What the hell did Haiti or Jamaica ever do to these people?

I guess they only think it slammed into the US?

Nuts!

Exactly. If this article holds any truth(that the Iranian government is telling people they did it), it shows that they are so desperate for support by their own people that they had to create such a lie like this.

And with every story like this they report whatever credibility they may have just keeps getting less and less.

Which isn't much as is!

edit on 31-10-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle

But not in Syria, where some pro-government supporters welcomed the superstorm when it hit Monday, claiming the natural disaster is the result of high-tech secret engineering.

I do not believe this, but its worth a read. I think its nothing more than fear mongering myself. I searched the forums for anything on this and did not find anything. If their is another thread on it, please let me know so I can remove this.

it sounds like attack of aliens and star wars ! what about H.A.A.R.P. !!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinny

Then he's closer to the truth then many credit him for

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle

it sounds like attack of aliens and star wars ! what about H.A.A.R.P. !!!

My respect for cnn has died today.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Iran is also behind 9/11,the economic situation,lies of the MSM,most natural disasters ,Medical frauds,most wars in the world,and uncle ed's sudden death....oh wait a minute that was the job of the other country starting with I in the ME...Damned them evil countries.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This CATEGORY 1 STORM was NOT man made!!! GET OFF IT...

Once in a blue moon a storm comes our way, that's ALL there is to it.. Maybe if it was cat. 4 or 5 I'd even entertain these notions, but cmon son.

And what's even stupider is that if Iran or Syria could cause 1000 mile wide storms, why is Israel still there...?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunar0rbit
Is it not just possible that its simply a natural storm?

Yes I was thinking this too, but it was so bad it must have been the evil lizard overlords in control of everything :-)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Sinny

LOL - "it's perfect timing". For having such precise control over the weather, it was far from perfect timing - why didn't they do it a day before the elections? Probably because that'd look *too* obvious - yeah, that's it... He's a bigger nut-job than I thought.

new topics

top topics

join