It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is he a member of ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
When the government control All the news.
you can not trust Any thing they say.
if they say it is day time, go out and check it.
Then find more ways the prove it.

the news can hide or change stories to suit the government.
they kill people and hide it well.

I wounder why such big lye's have been exposed in the news?
they are NOT that stupid. they do it for a evil reason.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If he's a member here, you'll no doubt find him in one of the 'we never went to the moon' threads.

You can't counter deliberate obtuseness. You can only ignore it, or be frustrated by it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I wounder why such big lye's have been exposed in the news?

That explains why you believe things the way you do.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It would be nice if the tropical storm was extinguished before going north.
With all the HAARP people silent these days we might have found one denying the
official hurricane pronouncements as one would deny official 911 or Lunar Landing
or JFK findings. The government lied so much people deny the storm but if he puts
in for Federal aid he might get it and change his mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Smells like a psy op mission, i personally watched the live feeds for New York area where the pictures were taken, i did not see any major flooding,

Your reality is different than mine.
I saw flooded tunnels and subways.
I saw roads where sand is so deep it covered the fire hydrants.
I saw parking garages flooded with cars bobbing nose down in 8 feet of water.

I saw those too. And blood. By the way, would you know if they sacrificed a thousand homeless underground for Halloween and the Solar Eclipse on the 13th.

Thats the kind of crap they do.

They conjure up storms, amp up ones that already exist and take advantage of them.

I am so concerned about what is going down, what could have happened. And hope people don't just forget about the Mole People or the homeless and there is an investigation to ensure all is well and to ensure no eugenics were carried out too.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Daniel says the government wants you to think a hurricane happened and that classes are cancelled, but he knows better.

You gotta wonder where his head is.
I see similar thought processes in many of the postings on ATS.
Is he our future?

Daniel was just being silly, he's an aspiring comedy writer.
www.theatlanticwire.com...

Unfortunately Unity99 actually believes the subways were filled with blood.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No one seems to give any credence to the fact of climate change affecting paths of storms or anything of the sort.
Generally it's accepted throughout the climate community that higher ocean temperatures can lead to seeing tropical storms and hurricanes hit in areas that are usually safe from these things. such as in this case. I am not saying climate change directly caused this storm to hit MD, NY and further on up, but warmer waters DO feed these types of storms and I will leave it at that.

I hope that we can get new york and other outlaying states more prepared for things like this, as I predict they will occur more often in the coming years.

As far as some conspiracy with haarp or w/e, if the US military had a way of controlling the weather or affecting it to any advantage that could help them win wars.. i'm more then sure we wouldn't have had to spend so much money on the recent conflicts in the middle east. We could just shoot a laser beam into the sky and make it rain for 40 days and nights on them and flood them out.. why risk soldier's lives?

As far as blood in the water? I'm not sure of it... but i think the subway system in NY runs over a lot of old pipes laid down 100+ years ago..that were more then likely made of metal that could rust fairly easy (untreated steel and cast iron) and since the last time those subways were flooded was over 100 years ago.. im more then sure it wasn't blood and just rust. I don't know i can't say for sure, as I was not there, but based off pure logic and critical thinking skills I would have to say rust for 400 alex.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

Actually this storm is said to be the government testing its extremely effective haarp replacement buurp.

Daniel must be right, this smells like tons of rotten fish.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Ivar_Karlsen because: ---

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
We hear so much fantasy about vortexes if only they had backup for what they talk about.
So where did all this power come from for Sandy?
No one gave an estimate as to how many atomic bombs were in Sandy.

We have been given total lies about where power comes from as we are handed a
lump of coal for ultimate power for steam. Some slicksters sell us oil. Others tout
atoms and a bombs but if they could make mini power of a hurricane they would
not tell us.

Sure we are told of the destruction but not the source of the power. Second almost
to Cosmic power is the environmental power which may perhaps be the same.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Because that it what we always see when people drown, blood.

I respect you as a fellow ATS member and respect your views and I know what photo you are talking about.

I was under the impression that it was the rearlights from the cars reflecting off of the tile walls. But that is my opinion.

How many bodies would it take to turn the water red in a fully submerged subway. How many of those bodies died in a manner that would cause them to bleed? Remember drowning victims don't bleed. And please don't tell me they were all crushed. There is no way to know that. Just like there us no way to know how many, if there were any drowning victims at all

That is a lot of water. I was thinking dilution if there was any blood at all.

Again I post this with respect.
edit on 1-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: phone spelling

edit on 1-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Very puzzling indeed this so-called "hurricane" - Speaking for my own city - I live right in the path of the eye of the storm (Philadelphia) and we experienced moderate winds and some small amount of rain as we would normally experience in an average rainstorm - only less so..........I stayed up till 12..........nothing of significance happened so I went to bed. It was clear but cloudy in the morning..............

MY TAKE? - H.A.A.R.P. PSY-OP that was labeled a hurricane of astronomical proportions when it was actually something else altogether - plain and simple - AND I actually felt that way from the start.........was it a TEST? WHO KNOWS?

When all is said and done what we experienced here in Philadelphia, which was right in the path of the worst of the storm, was NOT a hurricane!

For more on this please go here Hurricane “Sandy” Yet Another Zionist Attack on America - I found this page just recently. It covers everything about the Tesla HAARP connection to Hurricane Sandy..........long read but a very thorough read. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Excerpt:

The average American is blissfully unaware that a man named Nicola Tesla successfully demonstrated a device and a process for precise “weather modification” to various world leaders back in the early 1920′s. For obvious reasons, Tesla’s device and process was immediately stamped “Above Top Secret” – imagine the POWER such a technology could bring to the world’s “Military-Industrialist Complex”. Sadly, not only did Tesla share his device with American military brass, the Russian Bolshevik leaders also received the technology from their Wall Street compatriot “Zionist” agents – and they quickly began perfecting Tesla’s science and technology during the 1930′s and 40′s.

edit on 1-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: TXT

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

When the government control All the news.
you can not trust Any thing they say.
if they say it is day time, go out and check it.

And yet you believe everything you read on the web.

If the gov controls all the news outlets why do they let the web run wild?

Your logic escape's me.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

Actually this storm is said to be the government testing its extremely effective haarp replacement buurp.

Why would they test it on NYC?

Why not Iran?

If TPTB want all the money and gold why stop a large percent of the countries economy?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
Hurricane Sandy was named after the notorious pedophile Gerald Sandusky whose nickname was always "Sandy".............they (the perps) have a very morbid sense about them - they are all of sick minds exactly the same as Sandusky................

This occurred to me right away but this is my first mention of it. And I have seen no mention of this anywhere else, but that doesn't mean others haven't had similar thoughts on it.

BTW - Take note of the "Perfect Designer (Sandy) Storm"

edit on 1-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Spirals:
www.google.com...
got to the images
Then put in Tesla for Tesla spiral
Tesla made clock wise and counter clock wise spirals to transmit energy.
Or so we are told by anti warmongering conspiracy theories.

edit on 11/2/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join