It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poject Camelot, Above top secret, the hidden hand, on COMCASTS WEBSIT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by AthlonSavage

There is a thread here by a user "hidden hand" titled Window of Opportunity.

He claimed to be part of the illuminati ruling blood line and that all the evils in this world are just the over lord aliens trying to create a negative harvest of souls so they could be back in the favor of Ra. Or something like that. It all very Law of One stuff.

If you google search "hidden hand" other websites have sumaries on it.

No they themselves enlsave the people with tyranny and oppression so that the masses, us, will go with the positive harvest and ascend.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by OneisOne

. Or something like that. It all very Law of One stuff.

That is the summary i was seeking. I mean wow RA and souls harvest how can anyone buy that?

She knows nothing of what she talks about which is why one must read something fully to understand it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

or maybe someone else if you haven't the time, I would be happy for someone to collate this topic (minus the "interruptions") so that the message appears with just the actual flow of questions and answers, and post it there in one piece, if you so desire. As I mentioned before, I chose ATS as I was reliably informed that it is one of the forums with a higher rate of intelligence and reasoning amongst it's members. On the whole, from my experience here, I would tend to agree.
Though if you think it would be of value to Camelot, by all means you are most welcome to spread this message. The more people it can reach, the better.” )

(A suggestion to viewers: Use ‘Edit, Find on this Page’ as a search feature to find portions of message. Use Edit, Select All, then copy and paste into your own Word processing document and save on your hard drive. You can either print from your Word processing document, or you can use File, Print/Print Review, or your Printer Icon to print (est. 55 pages.) Use ‘shrink to fit’ to make font smaller and less pages. KathyT ( [email protected] Project Camelot, AboveTopSecret forums)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

They teachings of esoteric knowledge can do that to someone.

If you have questions on the subject I can answer them or sigil can. Although I do believe him to be a fraud.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by ringlejames

Op, that is one crazy ass link, the guy responding seems to know quite a lot about many subjects.

I like to consider myself very learned about many things, but the shear amount of knowledge this guys has imparted about so many far reaching subjects, all while keeping within established facts ( when not vventuring into the metaphysical, not one of my strong points) that havve been discovered about ancient texts, and the known laws of physics is simply staggering.

Has anyone heard from this guy since after the 08 elections? More specifically recently?

ETA- did anyone else look at the profile, only 1 post, 219 stars.......3210 kudos????

This is kind of a weird post, and he just never returned!?!?!

I don't even believe in metaphysics and religion, yet found it quite odd at the amount of info he was knowledgeable on. I didn't even read it all yet, but I am going to finish it now, if nothing else, it is the most interesting 2012 thread ever!

He basically said the "harvest" is coming, and named off a number of very acurate astrologicalphenomena that are about to occur.

Usually when the nutjobs do one of these, it is very easy to pick it apart, as they don't know science, and always mess it up.

This guy got it right, which is ...odd?.....to me.
edit on 31-10-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

Check this out might interest you might not. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Nice try....

From Hidden Hand :

In many ways, it is actually in our own interest that you are prepared for the coming Harvest. Just not maybe prepared in quite the way that you would like. Still, even then, you are choosing the Negative Polarity with your own Free Will decisions, with a little 'help' and direction from us. Souls are Harvestable in either 'extreme' of the Polarities, one could say.

You will never be 'free', for as long as you are incarnating on this planet. The very nature of your being here, is indication of that. There is a reason why you are here, and 'here' is very likely not really where you think 'here' is. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here. You are fast running out of time to do so, before the coming Harvest. Those that don't make it, will have to repeat the cycle.

Negative Polarity=Negative Harvest=Repeat the cycle.

i.e..... No positive to you.

And I'm pretty sure being unable to accept that is what is Hidden Hand stated will place you firmly in the "Service to Self" category.

Get ready to repeat the cycle.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi ringlejames, all, the link in the first post is to a comcast customer's personal website and is not affiliated with Comcast, they are just the host of the site.

Oneisone, according to the law of one philosophy (and other related ideologies), one can reach a level of conscious sufficient for harvest in either polarity, positive or negative. If one chooses the negative, self-serving path, one can still be "harvested" but it does take much more focus to reach that level as a self-service entity.

There reason self-service is called negative is that instead of radiating love and light outward towards other entities, you are drawing it inwards from others to yourself.

In the end, as you must know, one is one and it is a personal choice which path you take. Nothing is forbidden. Everything is permitted. There is only one.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

"Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington's Hidden Hand - Law of One®! Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now overstocked on Hidden Hand - Law of One®!, and I am passing the savings on to *you*! Attract customers to your business, make a splash at your next presentation, keep grandma company, protect your crops, confuse your neighbors! African American? Hail a cab, testify in church or just raise the roof! Whatever your Hidden Hand - Law of One®! needs, come on down to Al Harrington's Hidden Hand - Law of One®! Emporium and Warehouse, route two in Weekapaug!"

Hidden Hand - Law of One®! And if you call in the next 10 minutes we'll give you an extra Hidden Hand - Law of One®! for free!! (just pay additional processing and handling...)

edit on 10/31/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: additional wackiness...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

I have read all of that. Hidden_Hand varies from Law of One, with Hidden_Hand being the topic of this thread. I only mentioned Law of One to help clarify the vien of thought linked in the OP.

Hidden_Hand stated that the negatives have to repeat this world (hell) while the positives get to move on to paradise (heaven). One member in another "Hidden Hand" thread 'destined' me to not only repeat this world but to go back and live with the dinosaurs.
When I laughed that off, he then called me the spawn of Satan.

As I said before it is nothing more than a Heaven/Hell concept. Same song, different genre.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Project Camelot sounds like a JFK thing when he first went in office.
I don't think the kids in school hear about that or how the Illuminati killed him.
All that's dis info is fit for the web so there can't be much real world being broadcast on
any project. The only official captures with result seems to be Watergate and the final
reveal of Deep Throat and of St Joan of Arc as being duly documented.

I have found Shakespeare in question, the Lunar Landing, 911, population of America
before Columbus, UFOs and Tesla to be quite silent and secret projects and still
well hidden if there is anything to be hidden,

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Nice try....

From Hidden Hand :

In many ways, it is actually in our own interest that you are prepared for the coming Harvest. Just not maybe prepared in quite the way that you would like. Still, even then, you are choosing the Negative Polarity with your own Free Will decisions, with a little 'help' and direction from us. Souls are Harvestable in either 'extreme' of the Polarities, one could say.

You will never be 'free', for as long as you are incarnating on this planet. The very nature of your being here, is indication of that. There is a reason why you are here, and 'here' is very likely not really where you think 'here' is. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here. You are fast running out of time to do so, before the coming Harvest. Those that don't make it, will have to repeat the cycle.

Negative Polarity=Negative Harvest=Repeat the cycle.

i.e..... No positive to you.

And I'm pretty sure being unable to accept that is what is Hidden Hand stated will place you firmly in the "Service to Self" category.

Get ready to repeat the cycle.

I suggest you also read the whole hidden hand dialog.

He must achieve negative polarity to go to the 4th density negative earth to go through the karmic cycle for the evils he has committed here on earth as to push our consciousness toward the the positive polarity 4th density.

Those that are caught in the middle are doomed to repeat the cycle again.

And if you fail to read the article for the sake of what little reputation I have left after my sleep deprived threads, I will have to go back and post the information here.
Have a good day and namesta Although I will most certainly have dto do what I just said.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

It is exactly like the heaven hell concept. In the 4th negativity density earth you are doomed to experience all the atrocities that you caused in the third density.

In the 4th density positive polarity you are graced with Love and light.

And if you are neutral so to speak you are doomed to repeat the third once again.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This info is NOT "on Comcast's Web Site".

It's at home.comcast - which is private user web space given to anyone using their services...
much like I have internode.on.net/~username at my own ISP.

I wouldn't read too much into it... other than the fact that the author is clearly bonkers.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by tetsuo

I have read all of that. Hidden_Hand varies from Law of One, with Hidden_Hand being the topic of this thread. I only mentioned Law of One to help clarify the vien of thought linked in the OP.

Hidden_Hand stated that the negatives have to repeat this world (hell) while the positives get to move on to paradise (heaven). One member in another "Hidden Hand" thread 'destined' me to not only repeat this world but to go back and live with the dinosaurs.
When I laughed that off, he then called me the spawn of Satan.

As I said before it is nothing more than a Heaven/Hell concept. Same song, different genre.

Oh, I must have forgotten. Some things in the original Hidden Hand post resonated within me, other things, not so much.

In case anybody would like to go through the Hidden Hand thread wihtout dealing with the junk posts that are in the original thread, a while back, I compiled the WHOLE thing into a PDF. Questions and Answers are easy to differentiate and the format is very easy to read. I proofed the whole thing (60-something pages) but there still may be some errors (like a question formatted as an answer). I haven't reviewed this material since I did this compiling of the data a while back.

The original Hidden Hand thread is incredibly interesting. There is a lot of information in there.

Here is the link: www.scribd.com...

Feel free to distribute this as you see fit. I only put it together - please, share it. I hope you (all ATS) can take something away from it. I definitely did.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join