It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poject Camelot, Above top secret, the hidden hand, on COMCASTS WEBSIT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I came across this when searching for social experiments... It comes from Comcasts website, Which is a cable phone and internet company, yet it has talk of above top secret and The hidden hands most important dialogue and hints that That ABOVE TOP SECRET.COM may have been AN EXPERIMENT OF PROJECT CAMELOT itself.

Kathy T(NEW.INFO@COMCAST.NET) Project Camelot above top secret Forums

What the hell does that mean..

Anyways, here is the link.

home.comcast.net...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

ats has made it clear that shenanagins like this is agaisnt the rules. Yet people keep doing it.

hmmmm...... i wonder why?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Well after a few pings and a read-through...
I don't believe this is affiliated with Comcast whatsoever.

It is merely a hosted wall of text that somebody used with "~" as a key note in the address.

It's been posted here before, and with all due respect, more than likely de-bunked also.
I actually remember reading this a long time ago.

Just have to find a linkity link.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Yeah posted before and proof that super-cool blood-lines are no guarantee of coherence or making a point in less than a gazillion words.

I need a paracetamol for the headache induced by that garbage wall-of-text and a strong coffee to overcome the sudden drowsiness brought on by how dull it was.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I need a paracetamol for the headache induced by that garbage wall-of-text and a strong coffee to overcome the sudden drowsiness brought on by how dull it was.

I was hoping someone could sumarize article as i read three lines into and fell to asleep

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

ats has made it clear that shenanagins like this is agaisnt the rules. Yet people keep doing it.

hmmmm...... i wonder why?

What rules and doing what exactly?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Like a bad dream, it's already slipped from memory and left nothing more than an uneasy feeling.

I should probably bookmark it for nights when the insomnia gets bad.

...or maybe patent it

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

and hints that That ABOVE TOP SECRET.COM may have been AN EXPERIMENT OF PROJECT CAMELOT itself.

cite please - as i am curious to learn how you engineeered this leap of irrationality from the web page you "source " - which is scrapped from an ATS thread

because the only relevant mention of project camelot is :

“Hidden_Hand: I've enjoyed reading your posts if for nothing then the unusual ( for ATS "whistleblowers" anyway ) fact that it isn't bullet holed with bad writing, grammer and typos. May I respectfully recomend that you choose another venue next time? ( I like ProjectCamelot myself ). In anycase I'm still reading with an open mind but sceptical mind.”

Thank you. We are aware of Project Camelot. They are doing some remarkable work. Though I was not aware they also have a forum, if that's what you are suggesting? Not really my area usually, dealing with the internet. In fact I rarely have time to even venture onto it. I have quite enjoyed this time of relating to others over "cyber-space".

Well, if you're game for an "assignment", or maybe someone else if you haven't the time, I would be happy for someone to collate this topic (minus the "interruptions") so that the message appears with just the actual flow of questions and answers, and post it there in one piece, if you so desire. As I mentioned before, I chose ATS as I was reliably informed that it is one of the forums with a higher rate of intelligence and reasoning amongst it's members. On the whole, from my experience here, I would tend to agree.
Though if you think it would be of value to Camelot, by all means you are most welcome to spread this message. The more people it can reach, the better.

how did you turn this into ATS is a experiment of project camelot ??????????

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

There is a thread here by a user "hidden hand" titled Window of Opportunity.

He claimed to be part of the illuminati ruling blood line and that all the evils in this world are just the over lord aliens trying to create a negative harvest of souls so they could be back in the favor of Ra. Or something like that. It all very Law of One stuff.

If you google search "hidden hand" other websites have sumaries on it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

. Or something like that. It all very Law of One stuff.

That is the summary i was seeking. I mean wow RA and souls harvest how can anyone buy that?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

from my observations we are not alowed to paint ats a bad color, if we do, we are band, but thats the rules so we all must follow them, ..........................just looking out for u ats

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by OneisOne

. Or something like that. It all very Law of One stuff.

That is the summary i was seeking. I mean wow RA and souls harvest how can anyone buy that?

My personal opinion is it is just a new age version of Good/Evil.... Heaven/Hell.

If you are good you are swept up in the positive harvest and go on to paradise (and Earth). If you are bad you are in the negative harvest and have to repeat in this kind of Earth (hell). So the devil basically becomes the aliens trying to get you to be bad so they can meet their quota.

eh...
edit on 31-10-2012 by OneisOne because: change do to so... typo!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

from my observations we are not alowed to paint ats a bad color, if we do, we are band, but thats the rules so we all must follow them, ..........................just looking out for u ats

First of, the Op didn't even do such a thing, second if there is an issue with ATS we should be allowed to discuss it and see if there is any substance to it, regardless of how it makes ATS look, deny ignorance right?

Third, with your suggestion you are indeed looking out for ATS, but not for its members or its motto, necessarily.

Your response seems like a kneejerk teacher's pet one.

Good boy!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

ahh maannn, r u trolling? i did nothing but bring awarness with my post, ur need for conflict has blinded you, i only serve the people of this forum, not the forum. and if you choose to remain blind i suggest u continue down the path of a man/women that only takes words at there face value. doing so will always blind u to the truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Op, that is one crazy ass link, the guy responding seems to know quite a lot about many subjects.

I like to consider myself very learned about many things, but the shear amount of knowledge this guys has imparted about so many far reaching subjects, all while keeping within established facts ( when not vventuring into the metaphysical, not one of my strong points) that havve been discovered about ancient texts, and the known laws of physics is simply staggering.

Has anyone heard from this guy since after the 08 elections? More specifically recently?

ETA- did anyone else look at the profile, only 1 post, 219 stars.......3210 kudos????

This is kind of a weird post, and he just never returned!?!?!

I don't even believe in metaphysics and religion, yet found it quite odd at the amount of info he was knowledgeable on. I didn't even read it all yet, but I am going to finish it now, if nothing else, it is the most interesting 2012 thread ever!

He basically said the "harvest" is coming, and named off a number of very acurate astrologicalphenomena that are about to occur.

Usually when the nutjobs do one of these, it is very easy to pick it apart, as they don't know science, and always mess it up.

This guy got it right, which is ...odd?.....to me.
edit on 31-10-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I am not trolling. I am a bit annoyed by your response of "ooh, you can't say that". There is no rule that says you can't say anything bad about ATS itself, and why would you even want one?

I might not agree with the Op in this case, but why shouldn't he be allowed to present his theory without overzealous members pointing out non-existant rules?

edit on 31-10-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

go back to my original post on this thread and remember it, if u decide to stick around here you will see the message i was trying to convey, but like i said ur need for conflict blinds you as it does all young ones, i suggest you use ur energy on someone/something more menacing than me. peace out FRIEND.

edit on 31-10-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Lol, I guess I misinterpreted your posts. Sorry about that.

I'm your pal, buddy.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Would love to send them on a wild goose chase if someone can identify the folks using ATS as a testbed for something

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is definitely a problem here on ATS that most of us have observed.
There are parties trolling on ATS that target kids as young as 7 years old!
At that age you can't "see their top" and avoid attracting attention to yourself.
(just defining the problem here a little)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join